Economy's strain on local gov'ts grow...

Economy's strain on local gov'ts grows severe

There are 1 comment on the LIBN Breaking News story from Mar 23, 2011, titled Economy's strain on local gov'ts grows severe. In it, LIBN Breaking News reports that:

A sign welcomes visitors to "historic" downtown Gardner, Mass., but history is one of the few things this city of about 20,000 residents has going for it these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LIBN Breaking News.

not at all surprised

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Mar 25, 2011
it's called letting old farts, crackheads, and hillbillies run the town. destroy all historic stuff for buildings and properties that eventually get shut down anyways because nobody ever cares to visit, use or support them. Gardner is a dead town filled with drama, want to be gang members, and drug dealers. or say maybe 3rd level hiding land lords COUGH COUGH jhon and deb COUGH COUGH and their 3rd level son bruce. try 299 central for instance, i lived there back in 2008-2010. seems they kicked out every old employee they had, and moved in their pedifile family. take a look at the dispachers they got for smilies. mising teeth, obviously on drugs, ect. but hey, who cares right? cops don;t do shit anyways....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch's Council Campaign 5 hr Bottled beer 21
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 5 hr Bottled beer 42
111 Mason rd in jefferson/Holden ma is Aiden Ke... Sat Bernie McGuiggin 25
Shareholders meeting Turtleboy Sports Sat TurtleboySergeant... 1
discussing fitchburg now enabling people who th... Jun 21 Andrew 22
It's Hot!.........How will Lynch keep cool? Jun 20 Lynchburg Lemonade 2
Another Monday Gone. Jun 19 Captain Crunch 23

Gardner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance