Kids health fair highlights Fitchburg's healthy choices

Mar 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: sentinelandenterprise.com

March is National Nutrition Month, and to celebrate the work being done to improve the nutrition and health of youth in Fitchburg, Community Health Connections, a Fun 'n FITchburg partner organization, is hosting a Mass in Motion Kids Health Fair on Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Fitchburg State University's Hammond Building, 160 Pearl St.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Our education in this regard is a complete failure! Gallons of fruit punch and sugar snacks for all the kids.

The parents are failing miserably also. When failure is so widespread government should step in and throw a wrench in the works at least to slow the damage down especially when health care costs are involved.

Food stamps should have limitations. No sugar drinks allowed, no cupcakes, no ice cream and other restrictions.

Public schools should not be allowed to have any machines in them, no juice no candy, enough.

Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Our education in this regard is a complete failure! Gallons of fruit punch and sugar snacks for all the kids.
The parents are failing miserably also. When failure is so widespread government should step in and throw a wrench in the works at least to slow the damage down especially when health care costs are involved.
Food stamps should have limitations. No sugar drinks allowed, no cupcakes, no ice cream and other restrictions.
Public schools should not be allowed to have any machines in them, no juice no candy, enough.
What do you think about school golf teams?
Of course

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Some would argue that your parents failed miserably. What with you serving time for the death of an unarmed man. Yes, I'd have to say your parents failed miserably. Unfortunate for poor Andrew.
Rollstone the POS

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about school golf teams?
Stick the golf club up your smelly t---. Does your mother still go hunting suspects with you?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone the POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick the golf club up your smelly t---. Does your mother still go hunting suspects with you?
But back to the question (as you are an expert on golf clubs)...
Rollstone da POS

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
But back to the question (as you are an expert on golf clubs)...
For one, My brother and I both were bare fisted! My brother di absolutely NOTHING but get assaulted. I was fighting anyone that wasn't on my side.

I hope you die! You are a POS! Go to hell! Infidelity hoe!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Gardner News Video

•••
•••

Gardner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gardner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE