Man killed in Gardner crash an appare...

Man killed in Gardner crash an apparent suicide - Sentinel & Enterp...

There are 39 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jun 15, 2010, titled Man killed in Gardner crash an apparent suicide - Sentinel & Enterp.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A gruesome early-morning car crash in which the driver died left a trail of wreckage along Sherman Street Sunday, police and neighbors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jerk

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
He almost made it other peoples business by doing this in a populated area. It's one thing to harm yourself, but when u put others at risk, it is shallow
MoeBee

Petersham, MA

#4 Jun 15, 2010
People need to stop and think that maybe there are children involved in this situation before they open their mouths and say callous things.
Hmmm

Gardner, MA

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Look, there are children involved so if you could just let them grieve without your curiosity and/or comments we would appreciate it.
Humanity is attracted to the grotesque, this is a fact. People want to know details for situations as such, they just do.
In reality, it was 530 AM, I knew him very well & he was very meticulous in his choices & methods, no matter the situation. There is no way he would have put an innocent at risk purposefully, but you are right, nobody can foresee all details, so yes, someone else could have been hurt. It still does not entitle strangers to the details of a loved one's death.
Hmmm

Gardner, MA

#8 Jun 15, 2010
jerk wrote:
He almost made it other peoples business by doing this in a populated area. It's one thing to harm yourself, but when u put others at risk, it is shallow
People that are in that much internal pain are not shallow. They are HURTING.
concerned

Norton, MA

#10 Jun 15, 2010
I can't believe this paper is not monitoring these comments...his family is suffering and of course sick of all the press in their faces speculating about this. Saying horrible things about his step daughter who is in a lot of pain is so immature and hateful..as she said how would you feel if it happened to your family, and you can never say it wouldn't, you never know.
leom res

Holden, MA

#12 Jun 15, 2010
jasmine, just do yourself a favor and stop reading this. there are immature people in this world, that don't give a rats a$s about anyone but themselves. but let it be known to everyone, THERE IS NO REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!
abc

Mattapan, MA

#13 Jun 15, 2010
agree stop reading these post and my you find peace in your heart.
FHS Mom

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Jun 15, 2010
leom res wrote:
jasmine, just do yourself a favor and stop reading this. there are immature people in this world, that don't give a rats a$s about anyone but themselves. but let it be known to everyone, THERE IS NO REASON TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!
People who commit suicide are sick and not thinking clearly. Jasmine please stop reading these., may your dad R.I.P SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. god bless
Alison C--NIECE

Lunenburg, MA

#21 Jun 15, 2010
FHS Mom wrote:
<quoted text>People who commit suicide are sick and not thinking clearly. Jasmine please stop reading these., may your dad R.I.P SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. god bless
Thank you for being kind to my cousin she doesnt deserve this...these people are saying terrible things but it proves they are better then NO ONE
Bill S

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jun 15, 2010
Ive known and worked with him for many years. He would go out of his way to help anyone that needed it. He gave of himself and expected nothing in return. I am very sad to learn of his tragic passing. My condolences go out to his family. He was hurting sole. Please remember the good times and the difference he made while he was with us. May God be with his family in this time of grief.
Alison C--NIECE

Lunenburg, MA

#23 Jun 15, 2010
Bill S wrote:
Ive known and worked with him for many years. He would go out of his way to help anyone that needed it. He gave of himself and expected nothing in return. I am very sad to learn of his tragic passing. My condolences go out to his family. He was hurting sole. Please remember the good times and the difference he made while he was with us. May God be with his family in this time of grief.
Thank you Bill <3
john

United States

#24 Jun 15, 2010
griuesome way to go,
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#25 Jun 15, 2010
I would like to know why it's so important for journalist's to dig into others privacy. Has it ever occurred to anyone that the family doesn't want the whole world to know that their loved one committed suicide ? This man had children who have to live with this and is it really fair to air the family laundry on the front page ?
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#26 Jun 15, 2010
Alison C--NIECE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Bill <3
Thank YOU !
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#27 Jun 15, 2010
Bill S wrote:
Thank you for your kind words and understanding.
Alison C NIECE

Lunenburg, MA

#28 Jun 15, 2010
wants2know wrote:
I would like to know why it's so important for journalist's to dig into others privacy. Has it ever occurred to anyone that the family doesn't want the whole world to know that their loved one committed suicide ? This man had children who have to live with this and is it really fair to air the family laundry on the front page ?
Thank you! This is my family and it is hurting them people are saying terrible things about my uncle and terrible things to my little cousin (his daughter) it is just not right and is very upsetting and disgusting
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#29 Jun 15, 2010
concerned wrote:
I can't believe this paper is not monitoring these comments...his family is suffering and of course sick of all the press in their faces speculating about this. Saying horrible things about his step daughter who is in a lot of pain is so immature and hateful..as she said how would you feel if it happened to your family, and you can never say it wouldn't, you never know.
TY !
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#32 Jun 16, 2010
Thank you for removing the very disturbing posts. People may not feel sorry for Kevin, but they should have sympathy for his family who are going through an extremely difficult time. We loved Kevin and are angry as well, but know in our hearts he wouldn't have done this if he was thinking clearly. RIP Kev, although I am confused and sad and angry with you I hope you know you will be remembered for the good. xoxo my dear brother in law :(
wants2know

Leominster, MA

#33 Jun 16, 2010
Alison C NIECE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! This is my family and it is hurting them people are saying terrible things about my uncle and terrible things to my little cousin (his daughter) it is just not right and is very upsetting and disgusting
Thanks Alison for watching over your little cousin. I am hurting as well and still can't believe all of this and some people are just ignorant. Love You, Auntie L
CARE FOR HUMANITY

Westford, MA

#34 Jun 16, 2010
All the people who live in glass houses come out of the woodwork just to add to the pain. Go out and do something constructive, rather than hurt the family anymore. God Bless his family at this difficult time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Monday Has Come And Gone 1 hr Concerned Voter 29
Fitchburg motorcycle cops Sat Lynch for Soggy D... 28
KEVIN LYNCH vs. TURTLE BOY Sat Jimminy Crickets 21
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) May 18 Captain Crunch 428
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) May 16 Bucky Richard 43

Gardner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages