Board OKs solar deal with ex-official

Board OKs solar deal with ex-official

There are 15 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Board OKs solar deal with ex-official. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Former Ayer Town Administrator Jim Kreidler, who left to become Winchendon's town manager in 2001, is moonlighting as a solar-energy CEO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

micheal

Billerica, MA

#1 Jan 22, 2011
maybe they should relocate to deven where evergreen slipped out of it sounds like these towns did their homework before investing not like the gov patric didnt
LMAO

Irvington, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Sun Days there are maybe 100 a year, but it's a deal for them.

First you have to recruit someone thats want to have Solar Power, not hard to do today and be willing to play a game. It has nothing to do with Solar Power, thats just the cover for the real game.

This is call a long con. The same game was played with Computer Leasing during the Dot.com bubble. If someone pitches you one of these deals, run like hell.

Let me tell you how this works. You start a Solar Company, you have General Partners and You sell Limited Partnerships. The LP's are recruited by stock brokers across the country. The company's are set up where the GP's make all the money and get all the Government Funding. Once they milk out all the Profit 5-7 years they liquidate the company and everyone else is left holding the bag with Zero.
A Very Proud American

New Haven, CT

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Hmmm, let me see - town employee also sole employee of company, selectman and/or women also on board with this "deal"...seems that the town officials are either employed by "consulting company" or in full-approval mode...hmmm any CITIZENS/taxpayers going to "get in" on this deal of the century???? I smell a fish here....just my opinion. Old adage; if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't good or true.
taxpayer

Westford, MA

#4 Jan 23, 2011
what short memories some people have, Jim Kreidler was a lying , sneaky, scum bag . the only thing he did for the Town was leave us Shaun Suhoski, and look at his legacy. The BOS has shown once again what idiots they are.
parent

Winchendon, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2011
jimkreidler

Subject: Re: Brand new business Sun Jan 23, 2011 Today at 6:26 pm
I intend to speak to this tomorrow night in a fashion that does not violate the executive session privilege. To be clear, however, hypothetically, a vote of 4 yes, 0 no and 1 abstention would show as a unanimous vote even given that one person chose to not register a yes or a no vote. More tomorrow.

kreidlers own post to the town people in winchendon. by the way this whole deal was done in executive session.
what are you saying

Shrewsbury, MA

#6 Jan 24, 2011
parent wrote:
jimkreidler
Subject: Re: Brand new business Sun Jan 23, 2011 Today at 6:26 pm
I intend to speak to this tomorrow night in a fashion that does not violate the executive session privilege. To be clear, however, hypothetically, a vote of 4 yes, 0 no and 1 abstention would show as a unanimous vote even given that one person chose to not register a yes or a no vote. More tomorrow.
kreidlers own post to the town people in winchendon. by the way this whole deal was done in executive session.
What is this a clipping from? are you Kreidler? if this is kreidler's post, where did it appear?
taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jan 24, 2011
sounds like an ethical question to me???? Is it legal to make money from the Town that is already paying you a salary? Scrap metal anyone!
taxpayer

Boston, MA

#9 Jan 24, 2011
Ayer's current BOS are looking at this with their "green colored glasses" If Kreidler's involved it will not benefit the town. When he was Ayer's TA he was pretty unethical. I'm sure he hasn't changed.
interested party

AOL

#10 Jan 24, 2011
winchendon's selectmen meeting tonight, hopefully they will get the message, that this, is not workable and he should not be allowed to do it.

Newspapers need to look at this and maybe the TV and lets through in the Atty. General
Curiouser

Livingston, NJ

#11 Jan 24, 2011
Is this why the Ayer BoS met at 9 AM in the middle of a blizzard instead of postponing the meeting to a time when the residents might be able to see and hear firsthand what they were doing?
Seems odd that this meeting was not on cable like the others
This smells almost as bad as the charade Sullivan tried to pull with the other solar guy/sex offender last fall
taxpayer

Boston, MA

#12 Jan 24, 2011
It's pretty bad when Winchendon's TA can control Ayer's BOS... Kreidler always did enjoy calling the shots, an artificial deadline to make them act.
Ha the fun never ends in Ayer
Ayer taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Jan 24, 2011
Someone needs to call the Ethics Dept in Boston. This is too crazy even for MA.
concerned

Framingham, MA

#14 Jan 24, 2011
There is a current state investigation regarding ethics violations with Mr. Kreidler.
SAM

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Jan 27, 2011
Well, it looks like the Ethics Committee is to busy to get involved, but I smell a rat. Now this "company" has a deal with Strubidge. Wow how ironic, isn't that where S.Sudoski is the new TA? and the corruption keeps coming, I really hope karma is a b.........
taxpayer

Westford, MA

#16 Jan 27, 2011
unbelievable, your right , thats where Shaun is working..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all new lynch meltdown 11 hr Tashmoo 16
10 Data And Counting 12 hr Stanley Pierogi 1
j e f f r e y 13 hr I R V I N E 1
Jeffrey Irvine Fitchburg State University 13 hr Jeff 1
Jeffrey Irvine FSU 13 hr FSU 1
Collecting defendants, Post here to harrass Lynch (Mar '13) 13 hr Lewis Chambermaid 45
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 13 hr Edwardo 359

Gardner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages