Gardner revokes license of lone cab c...

Gardner revokes license of lone cab company

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Gardner revokes license of lone cab company. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

The license of the city's only taxi company was revoked Thursday after police found its vehicles too unsafe to carry passengers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

ha now they say something

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Apr 6, 2011
yeah well they don't mention the fact they are crappy landlords too and wicked cheap. im a former tenant and trust me, there is many reasons why and not good ones. they house their son bruce loydd and his crack head wife there. bruce stole a kids computer and sold it for crack, was messing with everybodys mail boxes in the appt building his parents owned. they cover it up and keep raising rent without reason. they took out washer machines saying too much on water bill, they dont fix their cars cause they buy stuff for themselves and rip off others so much they cant stop their high spending habbits. anybody who has any diff of opinion, they fire and kick out of the building. only reason they get away with half of it is cause nobody cares enough to try.

they even forge documents to send to housing authorities and the farm workers council about ex tenants to screw them over. ask around, i gurantee most people who mention jhon & deb will tell you how much of scum bags they are. they don;t fix ANYTHING, they violated over 30 dif codes while being there but SOMEHOW, board of health doesn't see anything? sure. paying people off maybe. they go into peoples apts without asking. they house 3rd levels and crack heads in that building and pretend that got no clue. bottom line, they r pos. and deserved this. i couldn't be more happy! now to the tenant of the building on 299 central, get ready for ur rent to go skyrocketing. so get ready for a case with u against them. they r now going to take this out on you if they haven't already come to your doors with a blank pice of white paper with some sort of dumb new rules in pen writting. totally bs btw u gotta follow codes and procedures you can;t just do what u want. as to why gardner housing laughs at them everytime they try their bs. the cops just had enough of the drug activity with bruce, corey gilliand, and the rest of her pos sons and family.

so they can reap what they sew. they did this crap in winchindon when they lived there. they did it here and now people can watch a good cab company go under because they have shitty buisness managment skills, treat their tenants and employess like crap, and cut every corner they can. if u both are reading this, expect more cop activity when people rat out ur crack head son. you all knew about it. no way u can't. u knew about everything else going on in the building. i hope u both get what u deserve for the way u treated people. maybe now we can get respectable landlords and a better cab company. good riddens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wong to DeLeo: City will take slots - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) 3 hr Two for one 10
Just Another Tuesday 6 hr KJL and Davey 25
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe 6 hr Trump 18
News Single-lane opponents to make their case 10 hr Danger Notice 16
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... Wed Roger Rabbit 16
News Fitchburg police: Level 3 sex offender charged ... Tue Louie 3
News Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Tue Louie 78

Gardner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages