Teresa Braden
Steve Braden

Farmington, MO

#1 Mar 17, 2012
I am looking for my Mom! Last I heard, she lived at Gardner Lake Road #5! She left me when i was 1 and 1/2! She gave away my baby brother to the orphanage! I would really like to meet him! She has called me twice in the 37 years! She used to work at Wal-Mart! The picture she sent looks as if she might have long gray hair! I believe she is in her late 50's! I believe she may get drunk alot because she sounded bad the 2 times I spoke with her! I'd appreciate some feedback from someone who may know her! I wonder about her a lot! Just want to know more about her and trying to find the orphanage she left my brother at so I can find him! Thanks, Steve Thacker Braden
Teresa Braden

Kansas City, MO

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Hey kid u found me! Real funny Steve' I told u not to use last name Braden anymore. You are Steve Thacker until you apologize. you have no brother that i gave to an orphanage. Don't try to degrade anyone by saying they work at walmart, It is not the evil empire, Alot of very intelligent educated people work {an interesting} at Gardner Walmart.As far as the gray hair goes you gave me everyone of them!And you could only wish that I called you twice in 27 yrs.So Mr Thacker when you apologige maybe you will be worthy of Braden name again. Stop embarassing me, mrs. Buckingham has done enough of that. A few people told me she was out in the parking lot at walmart giving $5.00 bills to people to go in the store an complain about me. I love You Steve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Starz SPA (Aug '12) Aug 24 bikerboy 8
Julie Bilhimer (Apr '14) Jul '16 D_wood 6
News 6 Home Improvement Flubs That Cause Inspection ... Jul '16 Jamesking 1
stephanie cooper (Jun '12) Jun '16 Brian 2
News Who was Tammy Cochran? (Mar '08) May '16 WHTSD 12
does anyone know virginia navarre and stacy rig... (Dec '08) Apr '16 GO WILDCATS 9
fit jazz Apr '16 sweetpea 1

Gardner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages