Erick Randell
overherd

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2010
I was at Sonic today and overherd 2 police officers talking about a black male, bald, and his name was Erick Randell. They were saying something about watching him and that he resides on Oak st with some guy named Kal, but didn't catch a last name. They said they were just waiting on papers to be faxed before they can make an arrest and that they were watching the house. Kind of scared for my familys sake. What if he is a child molester, or some kind of psycho killer. They said he works at a trash place here in town. EVERYONE needs to keep an eye out. He could be dangerous!!! Watch your kids when taking them to school and call police if you see him bugging children. I herd from my neighbor they have weapons in their houses. Does anyone knowof this man?
The real Eric Randle

Lenexa, KS

#2 Dec 6, 2010
[Are you serious? IS this your way of trying to get me to come back to you Robin? HaHa it's not gonna work! Try something better than this!]
Angel boy

Topeka, KS

#3 Dec 9, 2010
The real Eric Randle wrote:
[Are you serious? IS this your way of trying to get me to come back to you Robin? HaHa it's not gonna work! Try something better than this!]
I don't know you but I want to tell you I think you need to make a ploice report and get help to protect yourself from this horrible person.This person is trying to destroy you.I am thinking that is against the law.
JimJohnson

Garden City, KS

#4 Mar 4, 2011
Go figure Eric Randle, another forum about you? Does anyone know of any truth to this? This man seems to have some serious mental issues making forums about himself. Anyone else agree????
JimJohnson

Garden City, KS

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Angel boy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you but I want to tell you I think you need to make a ploice report and get help to protect yourself from this horrible person.This person is trying to destroy you.I am thinking that is against the law.
Seriously Angel Boy? How is it slader if it's about himself? LOL I guess your as bright as this dushbag is! Wake up and see he destroyed himself! To funny! You guys make me laugh! Dumb people make me laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The American Optimism of a Kansas Muslim Apr 8 Andrew 1
Skyhook Ladder Co. Mar '18 Ray 1
News Prieb Homes: Affordable homes appeal to first-t... (Aug '10) Feb '18 deeeee 5
News Olathe police release identity of homicide victim Feb '18 MrBag01 1
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) Jan '18 Your soulmate 555
News Cindy LeeAnn Richards Dec '17 BernieSnackers 1
Laura Lisbeth Dec '17 BWR 2

Gardner Jobs

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages