Gardner residents getting recall effo...

Gardner residents getting recall effort ready if council doesna t rescind BNSF vote

There are 2 comments on the The Olathe News story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Gardner residents getting recall effort ready if council doesna t rescind BNSF vote. In it, The Olathe News reports that:

A group of Gardner residents could start a recall drive for two members of the City Council if the council refuses to rescind a vote it took June 22 to cancel all current annexation, financial and project agreements for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway intermodal hub and logistics park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Olathe News.

Overland Park, KS

#1 Jul 8, 2009
The Intermodal WILL be built. It's nothing short of irresponsible for these council members to turn away the revenue it would bring. If they don't change their minds, they don't deserve to remain on the council.

Overland Park, KS

#2 Jul 8, 2009
hey - I'm not from Milwaukee - I'm from Gardner. How did THAT happen??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skyhook Ladder Co. Mar 14 Ray 1
News Prieb Homes: Affordable homes appeal to first-t... (Aug '10) Feb '18 deeeee 5
News Olathe police release identity of homicide victim Feb '18 MrBag01 1
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) Jan '18 Your soulmate 555
News Cindy LeeAnn Richards Dec '17 BernieSnackers 1
Laura Lisbeth Dec '17 BWR 2
Conrad garland Oct '17 Someonewhosbeingnosy 1

Gardner Jobs

Personal Finance

Gardner Mortgages