Americans Overseas Head to Polls

Americans Overseas Head to Polls

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Americans Overseas Head to Polls. In it, Newsday reports that:

Americans living overseas started lining up in hotels and coffee shops Tuesday to vote for Democratic candidates in the 2008 U.S. presidential elections, while others -- for the first time ever -- cast ballots ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ms Cake

Ballwin, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2008
I am so glad the absenty votes are not discarded this year.
brent

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2008
can't wait to see how they verify all of these votes. looks like another version of the democrats getting the dead to rise again to cast votes (also remember the democrats' paying for votes in 2004). since democrats want us to bow at the alter of the u.n., why not go ahead and have foreign citizens cast votes in our elections????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's John Tansosch Jr.? (Jun '14) Mar 21 Stranger_in_a_str... 6
Contractor- Aaron Smith Mar 15 concerned 1
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... (May '16) Mar 13 Jeremy 11
john ingliss atkinson information needed (Mar '06) Feb 26 Williamparkinson 3
News Undocumented alien charged with sexual contact ... (Apr '10) Feb '17 Johann 3
News Abandoned dog found injured in Orange County Feb '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '17 Floyd73 79

Gardiner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardiner Mortgages