Americans Overseas Head to Polls

Full story: Newsday

Americans living overseas started lining up in hotels and coffee shops Tuesday to vote for Democratic candidates in the 2008 U.S. presidential elections, while others -- for the first time ever -- cast ballots ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2008
Ms Cake

Ballwin, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2008
I am so glad the absenty votes are not discarded this year.
brent

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 5, 2008
can't wait to see how they verify all of these votes. looks like another version of the democrats getting the dead to rise again to cast votes (also remember the democrats' paying for votes in 2004). since democrats want us to bow at the alter of the u.n., why not go ahead and have foreign citizens cast votes in our elections????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Mon Who are trying to... 6,413
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Justin Startup? Aug 28 just curious 1
After 30 Years, First Klezmer Festival Says 'Mi... Aug 28 swiata marija 2
Debate: Ferguson - New Paltz, NY Aug 17 Peter 1
Hudson Valley Filmmaker Family Debuts Short Film Aug 14 Nichole Williams 1
•••

Gardiner News Video

•••
•••

Gardiner Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••