Gardiner man dies in construction acc...

Gardiner man dies in construction accident in NYC

There are 1 comment on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Gardiner man dies in construction accident in NYC. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

An ironworker who plunged 65 feet down an empty elevator shaft to his death Tuesday while working on a construction project in New York City has been identified as Roy Powell of Gardiner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

Michael Clarke

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Roy Powell was first and foremost a gentlemen. He was one of the best in his trade. Working for Roy over the past 20 years were some of the best professional experiences that I have had in a very dangerous occupation. Tall and ever so soft spoken he would never expect anyone to do something that he wouldn't do himself. Mary and Jeffrey may God bless you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicali Blues Taco's and Burritos Warning Atte... Jul 27 antione 7
Review: Agway Pine Bush (Nov '08) Jul 21 Bellows 21
PLANNED PARENTHOOD CAUGHT SELLING MURDERED BABY... Jul 17 THOMAS G HOFFMAN 1
A Not-So-Open Letter to Rock Climbers of New Paltz Jun '15 Gunkz 1
QUEER LINCOLN Was ALSO A WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST Jun '15 THOMAS G HOFFMAN 1
My Master Beta O sho Raj neesh is a false guru Jun '15 Satyam Thomas Hof... 1
News Man Loses Prosthetic Leg While Skydiving (Jul '08) Aug '13 Casholt 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardiner Mortgages