Review: Brividian Windows & Siding, Inc.

Review: Brividian Windows & Siding, Inc.

Posted in the Gardiner Forum

Avoid Brividian Siding

Laurel, MD

#2 Sep 2, 2009
From my experience with them, they are aweful. The workmanship is shoddy expecially when it comes to framing/installing a window or door, aluminum trim and siding. I had nothing but problems during the job and after. Avoid Brividian and Stephen Pawlowski or you'll have nothing but headaches.

Monroe, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2009
We were extremely happy with everything. They were in contact with us everyday to make sure everything was being taken care of. We appreciated that Greatly

Thank you!

Monroe, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Very prompt, Quality product with Proffesional and tireless staff. Very pleased with Installation and service. Lots of compliments from family, friends, & neighbors

Ossining, NY

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Brividian Windows & Siding used to be Country Siding & Windows, Inc. The company went bankrupt in 2008 owing its vendors about $1.6 million see . Stephen Pawlowski ran Country Siding & Windows, and now, although not the president of Brividian Windows & Siding, Inc. he runs the company. Make sure you get everything in writing, including asking for lien waivers from his sub-contractors and suppliers so they can't put liens on your home after you already paid Brividian Windows & Siding, Inc. see He has a history of taking money and not paying his contractors and the homeowner gets faced with possibly having to pay for work twice

Kingston, NY

#6 Oct 19, 2009
It was such an experience watching roofers workin in such a professional way and complete the work in one day. We would surely recomend your company to our friends & neighbors

#7 Nov 15, 2009
Yep, this is an old company with new name and a history of not paying suppliers, sub, screwing customers and employees. Stay far, far away from this guy
Monroe NY

Warren, NJ

#8 Jan 16, 2010
They did a bait and switch, installing different windows than what was ordered. They lied to my face telling me these were the windows and how good they were. They didn't admit it until after they were installed and I repeatedly confronted them on it. Sloppy caulking and trim work. I'm extremely disgusted with these people. I will never use them again or recommend them to anyone.
Barbara AOL

#9 Feb 6, 2010
I had work done by Country Siding and Windows back in 2005-6 and I was given a lifetime warranty for both the siding and windows. I have been trying for weeks calling Brividian to find out who honors that warranty but no response. I need some of the siding replaced and the facia redone due to it falling off during the last wind storm. All I am asking is that they return my phone call. I guess you don't get a response unless you go through the screening company - Service Magic.

Monroe, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2010
I am so very happy that this spring I would like to work on replacing more of the windows in my house
John Westchester

#11 Feb 12, 2010
I wouldn't do business with these people ever again. They were awful, never answering calls and when they did they were abrupt and rude. The products are NOT what they promised and the workmanship is awful.
I wish I had found this review before I was sucked into the black hole which is Brividian windows. I had heard about Country siding but I had no idea they were the same people. Why doesn't some governing body do something about companies like this?

Monroe, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2010
The workers were fast and they completed the work all in a day, also the clean up was satisfactory front and back of my house, If I had a questions it was answered, they also explained everything that was going to happen

Monroe, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2010
My husband and I are thrilled with the beautiful siding job. We've received numerous compliments from our neighbors. Our sales rep was extremely knowledgeable and completely answered all our questions. The workers did a wonderful job as well.
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to Willie Cyr? (Aug '09) Oct 14 Jonny appleseed 5
Review: Rascal's Grill & Pub (Nov '08) Sep 26 Dino Toscani 58
News Man accused in SUNY New Paltz rape is Marine ba... Sep '16 DR SOS 1
cliff jumping accidents in high falls n.y. (May '09) Aug '16 zer0 36
News Man Loses Prosthetic Leg While Skydiving (Jul '08) Aug '13 Casholt 29
Debate: Superbowl 2013 - Gardiner, NY (Feb '13) Feb '13 Aubrey carpenter 1
News SPCA seizes dogs, cats goats (Jul '12) Feb '13 Neighbor of the b... 3

Gardiner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance