Warrior police kill suspect who may b...

Warrior police kill suspect who may be linked to 20 robberies

There are 5 comments on the The Mobile Register story from Mar 14, 2007, titled Warrior police kill suspect who may be linked to 20 robberies. In it, The Mobile Register reports that:

A man fatally shot by Warrior police during a robbery may be responsible for as many as 20 holdups at Dollar General and Family Dollar stores over the last few months in Jefferson and Shelby counties, police ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register.

Mary Smith

Birmingham, AL

#1 Mar 18, 2007
I do not feel soory for this guy. Sooner or later he was going to kill some hard working person and just sit in jail.
Johnson

Birmingham, AL

#2 May 14, 2007
No matter what a person does no one deserves to be shoot that many times un armed he was shott 13 times. it does not take that many gun shoots for someone yo die because he was an african american and warrior is a very raciest community thats why it took 13 bullets no one was ecer killed in any of the robberies even if he did or didnt commit the crimes what they did is ridiculous and the officers should be punished
Lady Retail

AOL

#3 Jul 10, 2007
Tell that to the 2 women killed in on the 4th.
MarucaB

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2007
One less worthless black out of the way. So much scum to deal with, so little time.
Mez

O Fallon, MO

#5 Jul 12, 2007
Johnson your full of crap. After the officers surrounded the vehicle, he dropped it in drive and tried to run over the officers with his car. Last I checked that would make shooting him self-defense, not racisim!! Oh yeah, half of Warrior is black!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gardendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Cleaning Service -2 Women & a Mop May '16 AL_KuntryBoy 1
Pinehurst Drive, Gardendale (Oct '15) Oct '15 Potential Owner 1
Gardendale (Oct '15) Oct '15 Mikenbham 1
house on marshel drive , sold for 500.00 (Jul '15) Jul '15 kat 1
Transformations Realtor! (May '15) May '15 vclay 1
News Police looking for masked man who broke into je... (Jan '15) Jan '15 JUDY 1
Spotted two German Shepards lost (Nov '14) Nov '14 PrayrieDawn 1

Gardendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gardendale Mortgages