La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow, it must have been bad for the refs to cancel.
Hope u guys can find an alternate date. It's harder than u think to come to an agreement on a reschedule.

Especially if a team can clinch a promotion spot by NOT playing.
Coach

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

GIRLS UNDEFEATED SIGNATURE U9 ....went down today. Great little girls signature team very promising, i also like the boys team of whites u11 and Fujioka u10. these three teams have great room to grow. Boys U 12 needs a overhaul sorry to be truthful, what has happend here? girls with paid coaching at u19, also should get money refund for this season.
very few teams left undefeated club/signarure. home stretch....

here is where every team want to beat the unbeaten team. It will only be harder to accomplish the undefeated season.
LM Club Mom

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

The GU19 coach is not good at all
bronze

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Change high schools
Coach

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LM Club Mom wrote:
The GU19 coach is not good at all
I think I could have done equally for Free. Anyone know the price hes robbing the LMSA parents of? Always your not victims if you stay while you have options. Just wondering how he can come in and coach for a fee.?
Coach lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I could have done equally for Free. Anyone know the price hes robbing the LMSA parents of? Always your not victims if you stay while you have options. Just wondering how he can come in and coach for a fee.?
Anyone can chargeas a trainer fee.
if the results dont produce then get your money back...lol
isnt that how it works if the product you paid for doesnt meet your expectation then theres a return policy.
bronze

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Davis wrote:
somehow the sprinkles were left on and the field was unplayable, so game to be re-scheduled, also gu13 game.
LOL
<quoted text>
The field is horrible normally. Their teams are hurting having to play there. No hone field advantage when you can't tell where the balks going.
LM Club

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

LMHS needs a new coach anyway.
Bozo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

bronze wrote:
<quoted text>
The field is horrible normally. Their teams are hurting having to play there. No hone field advantage when you can't tell where the balks going.
the problem with predominate hispanic clubs is they dont care what cow pasture they play, who they play, what time they play. Most play a three league circuit. They play with altered Bcertificates, everyone yelling and no respect for officiating,winning at all costs, dirty soccer, bully kids with foul language, its a mental on field tactic.....
i have come to realize thats another plus for SCDSL.
Losing teams

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Whats going to happen to those club teams that are in the bottom of brackets, are they going to get some help? Different coaches? Ive watched some of those teams and they have some players with potential but losing all the time Im sure even those players are looking for somewhere better.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with predominate hispanic clubs is they dont care what cow pasture they play, who they play, what time they play. Most play a three league circuit. They play with altered Bcertificates, everyone yelling and no respect for officiating,winning at all costs, dirty soccer, bully kids with foul language, its a mental on field tactic.....
i have come to realize thats another plus for SCDSL.
If you've been to a few LMSA or Brea games you could say the exact same things, except better playing fields.
Bozo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've been to a few LMSA or Brea games you could say the exact same things, except better playing fields.
they might be hispanic.
but theyr the correct age.
have respect for officiating.
dont show gang sign in the game
play dirty
pick fight. it starts from the top....
Confucius

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Losing teams wrote:
Whats going to happen to those club teams that are in the bottom of brackets, are they going to get some help? Different coaches? Ive watched some of those teams and they have some players with potential but losing all the time Im sure even those players are looking for somewhere better.
They will be given to non D lic. coach's.
Reality is when teams dont win kids leave. Unless you are one big happy family that go to pizza and beer after. Scores and progress dont matter. On another note. Coaches stay with lower level kids when they dont bring bad parental luggage. tryouts will be here soon do we choose talented kids or good parents? loyalty to returning kids?....feelings will always get hurt on the road to success.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Confucius wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be given to non D lic. coach's.
Reality is when teams dont win kids leave. Unless you are one big happy family that go to pizza and beer after. Scores and progress dont matter. On another note. Coaches stay with lower level kids when they dont bring bad parental luggage. tryouts will be here soon do we choose talented kids or good parents? loyalty to returning kids?....feelings will always get hurt on the road to success.
For at least 2 of the Girl teams they can give the team to anyone and get better results. The other club teams have proven LM kids can win, now all that's needed is the quality coaching for the weaker teams. Having a license don't mean jack if you don't really know and understand the game. As I said 2 of the girls teams have proven that.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
they might be hispanic.
but theyr the correct age.
have respect for officiating.
dont show gang sign in the game
play dirty
pick fight. it starts from the top....
You can look at the LM games through rose-colored glasses if you want but I have seen several LM teams demonstrate traits that you attribute to low class teams.
Have no respect for officiating.
Show gang sign or other derogatory signs in the game
Play dirty (In LM I have heard this one called "Playing Hard")
Pick fights (In LM this one is called not letting them push your around).
And your right it starts from the top....

I will say that it looks like the LM Refs have been doing a good job of controlling all the matches. I haven't heard of one fight or out of control game because of the players this season.

Except of course for the standard poor coaches or spectators, that is.(But that's everywhere that soccer is played)
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I heard BOD took away the Big dogs posting priveledges......
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Anyone want to guess who got this-

Hello coach,

Thanks for being such a good person and coach by caring...I think she'll be ok but waiting to get X-rays...you're a class act coach, wish more coaches were like you..I'll keep you posted.

Respectfully,
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

If you can give me real issues I promise I'll WORK ON THEM, and I disagree about what you say, I spend most of my days when at home fields working these issues so tell me something I don't know, but we'll see what you have, and your quotes ARE YOU KIDDING ME REALLY

ANOTHER COACH HATER WHO JUST MUST BE JEALOUS OF THE PROGRESS OUR PROGRAM IS HAVING

mr ref HAS NO RESPECT FOR COACHES WILL I SEE YOU TONIGHT LOL
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can look at the LM games through rose-colored glasses if you want but I have seen several LM teams demonstrate traits that you attribute to low class teams.
Have no respect for officiating.
Show gang sign or other derogatory signs in the game
Play dirty (In LM I have heard this one called "Playing Hard")
Pick fights (In LM this one is called not letting them push your around).
And your right it starts from the top....
I will say that it looks like the LM Refs have been doing a good job of controlling all the matches. I haven't heard of one fight or out of control game because of the players this season.
Except of course for the standard poor coaches or spectators, that is.(But that's everywhere that soccer is played)
Davis

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Really don't read much do you
lmsa wrote:
I heard BOD took away the Big dogs posting priveledges......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr bito honeys 200,594
Perez leaving 3 hr Nodatroof 2
RAD Beast Supercar Enters Production 6 hr kdie3000 3
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 15 hr Raskdeported 1,087
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 17 hr CAVE13SSK 412
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Bee Keepers 4,977
Community Activists Raise Alarm Over Proposed O... Wed David Flores 1

Search the Garden Grove Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at August 21 at 1:33PM PDT

•••

Garden Grove News Video

•••
•••

Garden Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••