Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang...

Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members

There are 1176 comments on the www.theorangejuice.com story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members. In it, www.theorangejuice.com reports that:

Well, the Santa Ana police department finally did something about the recent upsurge in gang violence. "An early morning operation targeting a local gang led to Thursday's arrest of 12 suspected gang members and the seizure of five firearms, police said," according to the O.C. Register.

"Arrested were seven adults: Joseph Castaneda, 28; Lorenzo Hernandez, 18; Jimmy Correa, 31; Diego Salas, 18; Mario Cortez, 20; Ramon Raldires, 25; and Angel Rios, 27. Five juveniles were also arrested."

The police refused to identify the gang these guys belong to. Maybe our readers might know?

Click here to read the rest of this story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theorangejuice.com.

santaneros

United States

#735 Dec 27, 2012
its funny how the lames from meko city try to claim that it was them that this article is about when in reality it was logan in santa ana that got raided and thats who made this article not no fcken silly ass white boys from peaceful ass midway city hahah aint nothin crackin on that side nothin but rich white and asian people trying to live there lifes and then u got this lil fake ass wanabe gang lol meko city aint even on the map with all that bullshit!!!
Lil Speeds

Santa Ana, CA

#736 Dec 28, 2012
Puro Wicked Side 42nd Locotes Criminales 13 Winos, ese Lil Speeds
Freaks

Santa Ana, CA

#737 Dec 29, 2012
Me la chupan
15 st click

United States

#738 Dec 29, 2012
VHRFSX3RXVST
puto

Los Angeles, CA

#739 Jan 11, 2013
Chupen verga small town gang
15 st click

United States

#740 Jan 13, 2013
VARRIO ORPHANS GANGA
Chico

United States

#741 Jan 17, 2013
Middle Side 13 Los Chicos Gang
Midway City 13

Los Angeles, CA

#743 Jan 18, 2013
15 st click wrote:
VARRIO ORPHANS GANGA
lames

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#744 Jan 20, 2013
Good news.
15 st click

United States

#745 Jan 22, 2013
Midway City 13 wrote:
<quoted text> lames
u levas ain't around and when u c us u milky ways run ask your homie Paul pinata drowsy I ran into him on beach and trask he ran like forest gump!
Ophs

Los Angeles, CA

#746 Jan 22, 2013
15 st click wrote:
<quoted text>u levas ain't around and when u c us u milky ways run ask your homie Paul pinata drowsy I ran into him on beach and trask he ran like forest gump!
big bad Westminster orphans gang sur3ce e- que, f***meco
Ophs

Los Angeles, CA

#747 Jan 22, 2013
City of Westminster OGZ, can't stop won't STOP Los fifteen streeters
Ophs

Los Angeles, CA

#748 Jan 22, 2013
You mother f***ers got the game f***ed up, meco's, don't push your luck , jotos" o" town all day
15 st click

United States

#749 Jan 22, 2013
VHUERFANOSX3R
SUR13

Sherman Oaks, CA

#750 Jan 25, 2013
68 USMC Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Right there with you, I'll supply the ammo and guns for all true U.S.A. fighters. Mexico and Mexicraps shall feel true pain.
AND WHAT B*TCH JUST CUZ YOUR A "TRAIN KILLER" I SUPPOSE TO BE SCARE OF YOU?? HAHA DON'T MAKE LAUGH, YOUR WHITE REDNECK ASSS WOULDN'T EVEN LAST IN THE HOOD FCKEN LAME ASSS REDNECK WHILE YOUR ON DUTY, WERE THE ONES FCKING YOUR WIFE'S/ GIRLFRIENDS HAHAHA THEY LOVE THAT BROWN D*CK HAHA
BIG WHITE FENCE 13

Oceanside, CA

#751 Jan 31, 2013
FUCKALL YOU PANS
BIG WHITE FENCE 13

Oceanside, CA

#752 Jan 31, 2013
EAST LA FOR LIFE 1911 AND PRESENT. Q VO
ROOKIE

United States

#753 Feb 15, 2013
McCLAY STREET GANG
Malditospooks

Santa Ana, CA

#754 Feb 16, 2013
Artesia ftroop Santana blvd malditos El Salvador park rifa BAFTSP efe te ere tropas up the rest of those lame ass hoods in Santana can suck a nut
Muerto PBS

San Leandro, CA

#755 Feb 24, 2013
SAILORS LOKOTES wrote:
LA BIG TIME MARA SALVATRUCHA RIFA SAILOR LOKOTES, SALVATRUCHA PRIDE
. Big Bad PLAYBOYS RIFA MATAN SEROTE DE MIERDA SECA K lol chupan verga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr lmsa dad 7,248
Trump Ends California Drought 6 hr Burgermeister 1
News 49 still at large in Hawaiian Gardens gang bust (May '09) 16 hr Joaquin chaidez 174
News Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) Sat Diesiochero 666 110
News Fullerton Police Looking For Undocumented Immig... Sat Frogface Kate 9
News Woman escapes stalled car on tracks in Santa Fe... Sat She Stood 1
Would YOU Have Slix Con Un Ratito? Sat CSI FDNY 3

Garden Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages