Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

United States

#150559 Jul 16, 2012
\
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Simply avoiding your bisexuality will not make it go away. As I suggested earlier today, it would be in the best interest of your mental health if you simply accept your sexuality. Perhaps a qualified therapist would be able to assist you in your deep seated hatred of yourself. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love others. Just remember God loves you just the way you are, after all He made you the bisexual that you are. Embrace your sexuality and be one with it, your mental health is at stake.
You need to take your unasked for psychoanalysis back to the bathhouse you picked it up in.

And I'd call it "junk science" but it doesn't even reach that gutter standard.

The risible thing is you actually believe the swill they've filled your dumb head with. You hear one of the towel boys say things like "bisexual"... "pre-op transsexual" ..."Born this way!" and you think it has the stamp of scientific foundation.

In short, you're an idiot.

Prof Marvel

United States

#150560 Jul 16, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any new information on Mr. Brinkin's case ?
None of the articles mention anything more than that he had some "e-mail attachments". None of them state whether they were in his inbox, trash or sent folders.
I haven't read anywhere if he has been formally arraigned yet.
So your point is until the ACLU and LGTB exhaust all his appeal options he should be able to adopt more little boys?

Prof Marvel

United States

#150561 Jul 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, simply because your right to marry has not been spelled out for idiots like you, does not mean that it is not a constitutionally protected right. It is. There are three Supreme Court cases which specifically address that fact. The right to marry someone of the same sex was guaranteed under the Constitution of the state of California until the amendment sought to annul it. The question of whether or not the right of the individual to marry which is guaranteed by the US Constitution extends to those of the same sex will eventually have to be addressed by the SCOTUS, that question is not currently a part of the case against the amendment. The only one here who is misleading would be you cupcake, you laid down a statement of fact that has no basis in fact.
I've lost track, Rick -- are you one of those straight morons who support same-sex marriage?

Assuming you are, don't you think it a little ridiculous that you've allowed gays to convince you the Founding Fathers who wrote the Constitution had same-sex marriage in mind?
Reality

Madison, WI

#150562 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
\<quoted text>
You need to take your unasked for psychoanalysis back to the bathhouse you picked it up in.
The risible thing is you actually believe the swill they've filled your dumb head with. You hear one of the towel boys say things like "bisexual"... "pre-op transsexual" ..."Born this way!" and you think it has the stamp of scientific foundation.
Look my friend, you admitted that you enjoy sex with both men and women alike. You are a bisexual. As a heterosexual man I find any thought of sex with another man some what gross, but hey that's just me. I happen to like females, that's how I was born. A gay man finds the aspect of sex with a woman gross, but hey that's just them, that's how they where born.
You on the other hand like it both ways and there is nothing wrong with that, its how you where born. You enjoy sex with a woman, great, good for you, You enjoy anal and oral sex with a man, great, good for you.

Simply avoiding your bisexuality will not make it go away. As I suggested earlier today, it would be in the best interest of your mental health if you simply accept your sexuality. Perhaps a qualified therapist would be able to assist you in your deep seated hatred of yourself. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love others. Just remember God loves you just the way you are, after all He made you the bisexual that you are. Embrace your sexuality and be one with it, your mental health is at stake.

You will not find anyone in the LGBT community judging you at all.
Reality

Madison, WI

#150563 Jul 16, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
For many years I was a closeted bisexual. It took me a while but I finally came to terms with it and told my parents who where very accepting.
Good for you. Could you tell Proffesor Marvel that. He is ashamed of himself. He enjoys sex with both men and women but refuses to accept that he is bisexual. Its a self loathing thing I guess.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#150564 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost track, Rick -- are you one of those straight morons who support same-sex marriage?
Assuming you are, don't you think it a little ridiculous that you've allowed gays to convince you the Founding Fathers who wrote the Constitution had same-sex marriage in mind?
They wrote the Constitution. They knew much of what they laid out was to cover freedoms not yet discussed.

Pretty stupid of you to question the Constitution for one not to mention un-patriotic.

Listen....if you don't like the idea of all Americans holding a full set of freedoms as was the intent of the the Founding Fathers...move.

China might take you in. The Ukraine. You might have to hold a set of skills they deem valuable. Of that I don't know as you've given no idea you're worth two squirts of hens piss in here but...
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#150565 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
\<quoted text>
Who's the idiot.

You take a selective approach to any sort of discovery in terms of finding backing. In short you only take on information that backs your preconcieved notion of gays making a choice to be so and dismiss all others advising it was not.

Thats much like those thinking the world was flat hundreds of years ago whom only pushed aside any scientific evidence to the contrary because they already arrived at a decision.

Pretty dumb reasoning buddy. Might as well determine you're a billionaire only to wave your carrot fingered hand at the tellers window who's been telling you for the past hour your life savings amounts to $48.21 while you exclaim you need $204,994.53 to buy a Ferrari for your upcoming trip down PCH 101.

LOL!!!!

Hey oatmeal brains....if you want to claim gays made a decision to be gay then right on. But stop trying to convince us whose IQs are above 53 and a half that like to look at all the evidence before reaching conclusions.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#150566 Jul 16, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still just a young adult trying to have an intelligent conversation. Get back to us after high school.
Funny how you and Rose, the forum jesters both returned at the same time, do you call each other to coordinate your clothing for the day as well?
LOL!!!

You're such a pomous little punk.

I'll bet a wet cottonball has more backbone than you in real life.
ITs not new

La Puente, CA

#150567 Jul 16, 2012
It's been happening since he begining of time so get over it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#150568 Jul 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be born in the US to be President.
You've got a black president, get over it.
Really?!? lol, you're really dumb.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

No, I mean REALLY DUMB!

And besides, I have a half-black president who's birthplace is questionable.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#150571 Jul 16, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual your response makes you a little b*tch...
Awww ... somebody didn"t get andy dick last night ...
Reality

Madison, WI

#150572 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!? lol, you're really dumb.
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
No, I mean REALLY DUMB!
And besides, I have a half-black president who's birthplace is questionable.
No you have a President who is an American and born in Hawaii. Do you understand that a person in the Military and that is married, may themselves have or their spouse a child born in say Germany, but at an American Military installation. That child is a natural born citizen on the US. After all John McCain was born in Panama, that did not stop him from running now did it. President Obama's father was a student and resident of Africa, his mother a citizen of the US, President Obama was born on the island of Hawaii, a state in the Republic of the US. A natural born citizen.
Reality

Madison, WI

#150573 Jul 16, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww ... somebody didn"t get andy dick last night ...
That's rather personal isint? Do you like it when others pry into your sex life?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150574 Jul 16, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>No you have a President who is an American and born in Hawaii. Do you understand that a person in the Military and that is married, may themselves have or their spouse a child born in say Germany, but at an American Military installation. That child is a natural born citizen on the US. After all John McCain was born in Panama, that did not stop him from running now did it. President Obama's father was a student and resident of Africa, his mother a citizen of the US, President Obama was born on the island of Hawaii, a state in the Republic of the US. A natural born citizen.
ya ya ya. I know the story. I know about Obama's African born dad & American mom. I also know about military kids' citizenship rights, like McCain's. That's irrelevant though beacuse Obamama's paretns were not military. Your way off of what I was saying.

If Obama claims to be American, born in Hawaii, then why is there no birtch certificate? How did he get promoted to U.S. President without showing the proof of his origin of birth? Tell me that.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#150575 Jul 16, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ya ya ya. I know the story. I know about Obama's African born dad & American mom. I also know about military kids' citizenship rights, like McCain's. That's irrelevant though beacuse Obamama's paretns were not military. Your way off of what I was saying.
If Obama claims to be American, born in Hawaii, then why is there no birtch certificate? How did he get promoted to U.S. President without showing the proof of his origin of birth? Tell me that.
Exactly ... did you know he refused to wear an American flag on his lapel, It had to be recommeded to him that he must wear it, he also did not have an American flag anywhere in sight in his offices . He added them although he did so reluctantly. It is said that Obammy was planned and groomed by a very elite group of, "impossible" to ID people to control this government, so it's said ... Wather or not they are done using him is yet to be seen ...has th is group accomplished what they set out to do???

Prof Marvel

United States

#150576 Jul 16, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Look my friend, you admitted that you enjoy sex with both men and women alike. You are a bisexual. As a heterosexual man I find any thought of sex with another man some what gross, but hey that's just me. I happen to like females, that's how I was born. A gay man finds the aspect of sex with a woman gross, but hey that's just them, that's how they where born.
You on the other hand like it both ways and there is nothing wrong with that, its how you where born. You enjoy sex with a woman, great, good for you, You enjoy anal and oral sex with a man, great, good for you.
Simply avoiding your bisexuality will not make it go away. As I suggested earlier today, it would be in the best interest of your mental health if you simply accept your sexuality. Perhaps a qualified therapist would be able to assist you in your deep seated hatred of yourself. You have to learn to love yourself before you can love others. Just remember God loves you just the way you are, after all He made you the bisexual that you are. Embrace your sexuality and be one with it, your mental health is at stake.
You will not find anyone in the LGBT community judging you at all.
Look, Socrates, there's enough public mensroom philosophers in the behind the bushes without you chiming in. And you're certainly entitled to believe all the LGBT swill you want but using it to justify transvestite school teachers and gay adoption is something else again.

See, that's the part you don't get -- children pay the price for your degenerate liberalism. That's right -- children will end up half-nude on websites like rent-a-boy because you can't exercise judgement and discipline when required.

The LGBT is a sex cult, that's the simplest and purest explanation -- and they never would have elevated beyond that low point hadn't morons like you become their enablers.

It's your duty to raise your child heterosexual. There is no greater duty on the planet -- but you want to expand on this to include homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality because a bunch men who parade down Broadway in penis suits and erect penis hats convinced you little boys in dresses is a viable option too.

Idiot!

Same-sex marriage as the brainchild of Larry Brinkin. He was one of the first to float the idea and the reason why he put it out there was so that monsters like himself could fill their bedrooms with little boys.

That's right -- there's a fine line between homosexuality and pedophilia, a line gay males are apparently are unable to stop from crossing.

If you had sense Catholic priests would be all the evidence you need. But you don't have sense -- no more sense than those straight morons on health boards 30 years ago who allowed gays to turn bath houses into floating orgies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150578 Jul 16, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ... did you know he refused to wear an American flag on his lapel, It had to be recommeded to him that he must wear it, he also did not have an American flag anywhere in sight in his offices . He added them although he did so reluctantly. It is said that Obammy was planned and groomed by a very elite group of, "impossible" to ID people to control this government, so it's said ... Wather or not they are done using him is yet to be seen ...has th is group accomplished what they set out to do???
If "what they set out to do" is making Hussein & all his buddies & everyone else vested in his election in 2008, tons & tons of money, then yes. They've accomplished what they wanted.
Complete backwards

La Puente, CA

#150579 Jul 16, 2012
The only obvious conclusion why they've dreamed this temper tantrum up:

They like a gazillion other backaswards GOP/Republican/Tea Party Nation members politicians on the right are complete racists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150580 Jul 16, 2012
Complete backwards wrote:
The only obvious conclusion why they've dreamed this temper tantrum up:
They like a gazillion other backaswards GOP/Republican/Tea Party Nation members politicians on the right are complete racists.
Racist?!? Lol, I didnt know disagreeing with lgbt stuff is racist. I didnt know a sex cult wad considered a "race"..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#150581 Jul 16, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Socrates, there's enough public mensroom philosophers in the behind the bushes without you chiming in. And you're certainly entitled to believe all the LGBT swill you want but using it to justify transvestite school teachers and gay adoption is something else again.
See, that's the part you don't get -- children pay the price for your degenerate liberalism. That's right -- children will end up half-nude on websites like rent-a-boy because you can't exercise judgement and discipline when required.
The LGBT is a sex cult, that's the simplest and purest explanation -- and they never would have elevated beyond that low point hadn't morons like you become their enablers.
It's your duty to raise your child heterosexual. There is no greater duty on the planet -- but you want to expand on this to include homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality because a bunch men who parade down Broadway in penis suits and erect penis hats convinced you little boys in dresses is a viable option too.
Idiot!
Same-sex marriage as the brainchild of Larry Brinkin. He was one of the first to float the idea and the reason why he put it out there was so that monsters like himself could fill their bedrooms with little boys.
That's right -- there's a fine line between homosexuality and pedophilia, a line gay males are apparently are unable to stop from crossing.
If you had sense Catholic priests would be all the evidence you need. But you don't have sense -- no more sense than those straight morons on health boards 30 years ago who allowed gays to turn bath houses into floating orgies.
LIKE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 21 min What about this 107
News At interactive OC Fair art exhibit, visitors ar... 1 hr mar 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr NicsDad 6,652
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) 9 hr Under the sea 11
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Jul 16 vic 495
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Jul 7 El Jiringas 344
News Office Depot in Orange to close Jun '16 mar 1

Garden Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages