Shooting was unprovoked

Shooting was unprovoked

There are 66 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Shooting was unprovoked. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

A 21-year-old Long Beach man gunned down in front of his sister and two friends on Halloween was killed without provocation, witnesses and police said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Susan Rothman

Long Beach, CA

#74 Jun 20, 2011
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more.
You are right. The ambiguity of the Government's "justice" system serves to embolden the growing community of Thug people. In the rare instances when the death penalty is imposed, it "helps the economy" because it usually provides lifetime employment for Government defense lawyers, university "trained" social workers, and judges all of whom are funded with hard earned taxpayer money.
Ronald
The Gangs didn't make LA County the Gang Capitol of the World by some accident. We put down the welcome mat for the least among us when we elected leftwing lunatics who don't have any values, standards, or concern for our own families futures.
Look on the bright side. The majority voters deteriorates to the point where they embrace the disgrace of political correctness and touchy feelie nonsense. The Left is very public in their drive to assure that yesterday to be better than tomorrow for LA County citizen families.
hevernd

Monticello, IN

#75 Sep 26, 2011
whatever dude..
hevernd

Monticello, IN

#76 Sep 26, 2011
LA has earthquakes don't it??
hevernd

Monticello, IN

#77 Sep 26, 2011
sandgirl4 wrote:
The gangs and the Mex drug lords control this city and the council. Get used to it. LBPD hands are tied by politics.
then why the are people there LOL..
what a bunch of mental
you stay with gangs and complain about it..
Lexxie

Long Beach, CA

#78 Sep 26, 2011
hevernd wrote:
LA has earthquakes don't it??
Sure, but you'll always have the "Jersey Shore", choke on em.
CzG25

Long Beach, CA

#79 Jul 10, 2013
They had no link bro, i knew christian well, and he was trusting, and loyal friend who got mixed up in some unfavorable situations via his associates
Anon wrote:
Mr. Seagraves sounds like a very hardworking young man.(How many of us would take a job as a restroom attendant?) But he did have a criminal past. There is a 7/18/08 conviction for receiving stolen property and a 6/4/08 conviction for MJ possession. Whether these criminal issues had any connection with his very murder is for the police to sort out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 54 min LMSA Mom 10,089
Westminster Orphans gang 15st (Dec '16) 7 hr Borderguard 88
Virgin Mary appears to me in Norwalk 9 hr Alexmontycanawati 1
Rose Fired, Conyers Faces Indictment, and APB I... Tue Beware of Bob Wil... 1
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Tue Machete 13
News Murder charges brought against Israel Cortez af... (Dec '11) Mon unknown 45
News Westminster man shot in possible gang violence (Dec '09) Mon Babeeophs 99

Garden Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages