anaheim varrios x3
CAVE13SSK

Corona, CA

#4572 Oct 12, 2013
Let it be known that fake lames like sweet tarts & verga lovers want to claim the fame of that infamous CAMBRIDGE AVE! that day will never be chumps... CAVE 13 SSK is on top & will never fall fk the enemigas.
Amber

Los Angeles, CA

#4573 Oct 13, 2013
CAVE13SSK wrote:
Let it be known that fake lames like sweet tarts & verga lovers want to claim the fame of that infamous CAMBRIDGE AVE! that day will never be chumps... CAVE 13 SSK is on top & will never fall fk the enemigas.
What ever happened to your homeboy wacko??? Is he still busted
CrookS

Los Angeles, CA

#4574 Oct 13, 2013
Big Bad Barrio Cypress Crooks soy Wicked Pela bean pies and cheese side Walker Street Malditos on top!
CAVE13SSK

Perris, CA

#4575 Oct 13, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>What ever happened to your homeboy wacko??? Is he still busted
homeboy WACKO is out and about...
SouthWest AHM

Westminster, CA

#4576 Oct 14, 2013
CrookS wrote:
Big Bad Barrio Cypress Crooks soy Wicked Pela bean pies and cheese side Walker Street Malditos on top!
hey wicked..theres nothing wicked about you lame. your party crew is not with the business. keep my barrio out your mouth punk, cypress crooks haha fucking lames don't claim my county . put some work lame. I have been numerous times to the park you "claim" and the "alley" where you fools suppose to kick it at.. lol lames never to be found. and it goes on and on ... its just stupid of you to try and claim internet fame. haha nobody knows you or your crew... get real and cut the hamburgers fatass you gonna get a heart attack next time you see one of my boys.
69aldayeveryday6 9

South El Monte, CA

#4578 Oct 21, 2013
LOOKING FOR ROBERT M...AKA SHARKY FROM ANAHEIM POBRE...SHARKY IF U COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE...I BEEN LOOKING FOR U...FOR A LONG TIME...WE USED TO HOOK UP TOGETHER BACK IN 2000 SUMTHIN LIKE THAT....ITS ME...BABYDOLL...D.J...U CAN FIGURE OUT WITH THE INTIALZ WHO THIS IS....REMEMBER...KICKIN BACK WIT ME N GARDEN GROVE...IF THIS IS SHARKY....LET IT B KNOWN...FROM POBRE...SO I CAN GET BACK N CONTACT WITH U......TILL THEN...MUCH LOVE ILL B WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM U....
swahm

Phoenix, AZ

#4579 Oct 22, 2013
69aldayeveryday69 wrote:
LOOKING FOR ROBERT M...AKA SHARKY FROM ANAHEIM POBRE...SHARKY IF U COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE...I BEEN LOOKING FOR U...FOR A LONG TIME...WE USED TO HOOK UP TOGETHER BACK IN 2000 SUMTHIN LIKE THAT....ITS ME...BABYDOLL...D.J...U CAN FIGURE OUT WITH THE INTIALZ WHO THIS IS....REMEMBER...KICKIN BACK WIT ME N GARDEN GROVE...IF THIS IS SHARKY....LET IT B KNOWN...FROM POBRE...SO I CAN GET BACK N CONTACT WITH U......TILL THEN...MUCH LOVE ILL B WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM U....
whos this?
69aldayeveryday6 9

South El Monte, CA

#4580 Oct 23, 2013
Whos this......IM LOOKING FOR SHARKY ROBERT M....FROM ANAHEIM POBRE...HE HAS MARBLES IN HIS DICK....I USED TO HOOK UP WITH HIM BACK ON 97 TO 2000....AND USED TO KICK.IT WITH HIM...BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM FOR A LONG TIME....AND WHY WHOS THIS MAY I ASK.......ILL B BACK ON HERE ON OCT 23RD......AND CHECK BACK TO C WHAT U POST...WHUTTZZZZ UPPPP.....SOOO WHOS THIS.....
swahm

Los Angeles, CA

#4581 Oct 23, 2013
69aldayeveryday69 wrote:
Whos this......IM LOOKING FOR SHARKY ROBERT M....FROM ANAHEIM POBRE...HE HAS MARBLES IN HIS DICK....I USED TO HOOK UP WITH HIM BACK ON 97 TO 2000....AND USED TO KICK.IT WITH HIM...BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM FOR A LONG TIME....AND WHY WHOS THIS MAY I ASK.......ILL B BACK ON HERE ON OCT 23RD......AND CHECK BACK TO C WHAT U POST...WHUTTZZZZ UPPPP.....SOOO WHOS THIS.....
he okay
ohwhat

Corona, CA

#4584 Oct 28, 2013
Probable wants pito! Run homes run!!!
xv111st Los lobos

Anaheim, CA

#4585 Oct 28, 2013
SS XV111ST SS 666 Los suR
WSW 13

Anaheim, CA

#4586 Oct 28, 2013
WSW 13 fXck j3rry Kidz bunch of wet backs
Little kids killing your mother .
Typo

Los Angeles, CA

#4587 Oct 29, 2013
Qvo Holmes essay Typo here from that Big Bad Topix Ganga!! Ready to net bang on all you Vatos TOPIX3 That's right levas
ohwhat

Corona, CA

#4588 Oct 29, 2013
Now a days there is nothing but wanna be gang bangers and these fools will only hit up when they are with their homegirls!. There is a few of them real cholos out there, the ones who are all about making that money and don't dress like fuxkin skaters. Learn something don't bring heat to your own neighborhood and act all hard around people who don't even bang. Most of you fools would cry as soon as you netbangers were told by one of the og's to put in some serious work one someone. Let the computer go and get out there and stop asking your parents for gas money. Putos mocos!!
ATC LMS GANGA

Van Nuys, CA

#4589 Oct 29, 2013
I wanted to say fxck verga lovers bxtch xss catch your homeboys slippin one at a time
jst

Downey, CA

#4590 Oct 29, 2013
KIDD wrote:
ITS THE BIG BAD ANAHEIM PAULINE STREET GANG VARRIO LOS EVIL ONES
f your pease od sht st
ese vago

United States

#4592 Oct 30, 2013
V.eastside anaheim x3gang anna drive,,benmore lane,,canfield,,acacia st,,romenya st ,,baxter st,,east st ,,sycamore st,, a
Scam Dawg

Los Angeles, CA

#4593 Oct 30, 2013
DWC FTW krEw!
ATC LMS GANGA

San Diego, CA

#4594 Oct 30, 2013
Fxck cheese side bxtch little kids we tax your homeboys allday long in the streets and county
ATC LMS GANGA

San Diego, CA

#4595 Oct 31, 2013
happy wsahm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from wsa puto,you tagged in my hood so f you vatos.puro west side anaheim now what ese?you vatos want pedo its on.
you got no hood neighbored has been dead ass fxck for the longest time I cant remember when was the last time you levas where posted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana City Council adopts resolution urging... 24 min Supreme Leader 5
Proof ,Mexicans most pathetic to roam the earth 8 hr Not a stupid slop... 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr Reality Cheque 9,729
News Rent advocates push for more affordable housing... Wed Voice of Reason 2
News RV engulfed in flames is same one used in stand... Sep 19 Voice of Reason 2
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... Sep 19 Voice of Reason 2
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... Sep 19 Voice of Reason 3

Garden Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages