Not Guilty Plea in Penis-Severing Case

Not Guilty Plea in Penis-Severing Case

There are 55 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Sep 26, 2011, titled Not Guilty Plea in Penis-Severing Case. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

An Orange County woman pleaded not guilty Friday to cutting off her estranged husband's penis and throwing it in a garbage disposal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sam

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Sep 27, 2011
Should have called me, I have a Bowie knife.
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#45 Sep 27, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. However, husbands can and do force themselves on their wives on occasions. Some religions say that is impossible (since men own women in marriage and have the right to rape them whenever they want).
Yay. Like when you hear when husbands beat their waves after they acted like the "Men in their lives" and turn into a living hell.
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#46 Sep 27, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel marginalized. Nearly all harm in society comes from masculine values, inborn male territoriality, inborn male need for excessive sex, and masculine-type competition. Men start wars. Men prey on female victims. While what you say may be true, only the masculine versions damage society. Men have had their turn for ages, now it is women's turn to have a matriarchy, and for women to be favored - the more passive and non-competitive the better.
Only men rape. What women do is not rape. Rape requires a penis. Underage sex is not rape, and if anything, the male students are the aggressors and threaten violence or job loss to intimidate the female teacher into letting the male students rape them.
Rape accusations are just a back-handed way to make up for the excessive influence that males have on society. It might do society good for men to have a constant fear of rape accusations. Then each time their masculine nature starts to kick in, the fear will force them to push that back down and to act equal to women. But such fear could backfire and cause what it may try to prevent. That is the problem with prohibition thinking. If you ban all forms of something, particularly if the ban is unreasonable, then what you get is the worst form of it. In other words, if you ban whiskey, people will drink beer and wine, but if you ban all alcohol, then people will drink whiskey and pure grain alcohol (or the closest they can get - moonshine). If you ban all drugs, people sell and use crack. So if men are under constant fear of rape allegations, they might just go ahead and do it and not have the suspicion for no reason.
So really, I'm just placing my trolling stick in the pot and see what I can stir up.
You have made so much sense. We humans are a selfish, greedy, and irrisponsible race. Really when I think about it; There is no definite answer to human problems. As I always say there are too many factors when it comes to a species as indivisualistic and emotionally complicated as ours.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#47 Sep 27, 2011
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text>You have made so much sense. We humans are a selfish, greedy, and irrisponsible race. Really when I think about it; There is no definite answer to human problems. As I always say there are too many factors when it comes to a species as indivisualistic and emotionally complicated as ours.
That is a very fair statement. I certainly agree.

Now I think some of the selfishness is by design. For instances, take Ayn Rand style conservatism. At first glance, it seems utterly selfish, but when you look at the larger picture, you see that the selfishness balances itself out. If I only care about myself and any offspring, then I wouldn't want to give them a sick, polluted world, since it would be in my legacy's best interest.

Likewise, I might be tempted to have shoddy business practices, since I'd be selfish after all, but it would also be in my best interest to keep the customers coming back. Unless I was criminally selfish (a huckster) and could afford to "burn" clients, I'd be concerned with having repeat customers since I'd want the security of continually being able to collect money from them. They would benefit, but the motive is protecting my bottom line. The market determines what that is because if another store treats them better, they would get the business.

While murder can be a selfish act, so is not wanting to go to prison, so I'd be too selfish to commit such a crime, because I'd want all my time to myself and not have to surrender it to any state.

I guess we are OT. Well, if they were estranged, they shouldn't have been around each other, and I agree with the comment about only giving rapists this treatment.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 Sep 28, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to get equality is to create affirmative action for femininity. As long as men compete, rape, abuse, or control, there will be no equality, so men as a whole must be marginalized so they will learn to act as equals. Any time a man does something that men do more of than women, they should be punished twice as hard. If they don't want that, then they will attack or eliminate the men who do such things. Just think if a man raped and when he goes to brag about it in a bar, every man in there turns on him and beats him nearly to death, while the male cops, bouncers, and the bartender look the other way?
I say the same for families. I would tell my kids that my love is conditional and that if they ever raped even once, I would turn my back on them forever and might just kill them for shaming the family name. As far as that goes, there needs to be a way to legally give up kids who bully others quickly and permanently. Oh, there is adoption, but it is expensive and takes a while. I could never love a rapist nor bully and wouldn't want them in my house for 1 second after I find out they are either.
I am against the current brands of feminism. They are not really helping women. Sex-positive feminists turn out women who offer themselves up sexually to man after man, while giving such women an illusion that they are in control and not being exploited by such when they are. Most modern feminists are not about setting up society to protect women from abusive men and to punish/outlaw/stop the abusive things men do. No, rather than make men stop their misbehavior and bad traits by any means necessary, they try to teach and encourage women to do the same. If a woman has to act like a man to get equality, that is not equality at all. If we want to argue that, then when not pass laws to force Blacks to act like Whites in every little way? That would immediately be shot down as racist, so why isn't trying to force women to act like men shot down as sexist?
I agree with you on the idea about "modern" femenism movements are couterproductive and false. The original femenist movements that fought for voting rights, not being treated as property etc. were really good. These ones that tell women to act like men or be promiscuous are ridiculous and detrimental. Women and men are different, and were meant to compliment each other, a true partnership. I think most men find rape to be a repulsive act, no means no. Justice is important also. Cutting a man's junk off should only be used in self-defence. Maybe also as punishment in cases of rape/molestation but followed by life imprisonment/execution.

“"Thinking"”

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#49 Sep 28, 2011
jbird56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How very misogynistic of you.
I do not hate women. I love women. However, I do not like for women to go out of their way to proove that women are equal to men. Women have contributed their greatness to this world. We all get that.

“"Thinking"”

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#50 Sep 28, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe men are the weak link. They do nearly all the forcible rapes. They are usually the rude ones, and they have this sick need to prove how "strong" they are. I'd rather have a man who acts like my equal and who doesn't have any need to compete or show off their "strength." I find their "strength" to be a turn-off, not an asset, and what makes so many so violent. Maybe any violence or character defects stemming from a "male nature" should be punished twice as hard when they come from a man.
No need to get into sexist finger pointing. In this case the woman was clearly mean, evil, and wrong. I'm just shocked that women have struggled for equality for so long, but now some women are saying: but men are stronger in so many ways. Do you want this equality or not? If so, stay focused.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#51 Sep 28, 2011
Women who get raped were asking for it.
kmsl wrote:
Well 4 her to do it he had to do somethin wrong!
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#52 Sep 28, 2011
Well, can't agree that mutilation is the correct answer for any crime. There are statutes against abuse and rape, with reasonable sentencing guidelines for those crimes.
A man who mutilates a woman, or a woman who does that to a man is committing a crime, and an atrocity.
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#53 Sep 28, 2011
Women-"they may take our land,but they will never take our freedom!" Okay it was MelGibson, but you get the point

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#54 Sep 29, 2011
Pecker transplant?

jbird56

“Just want to be”

Since: May 10

your lovin teddy bear

#55 Sep 29, 2011
Limbertwig wrote:
Pecker transplant?
do you get to select the donor pecker?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#56 Sep 29, 2011
jbird56 wrote:
<quoted text> do you get to select the donor pecker?
I heard that he had a baby elephant's trunk installed as a replacement. The only trouble he has is the thing keeps stuffing peanuts into his arse.

“USS Bainbridge CGN-25”

Since: Jun 11

San Diego Pier 5

#57 Sep 29, 2011
From the story, it sounds completely gross and unnecessary. They didn't point out whether or not this guy was a child molester. If he were, then it may have been a justifiable action, but just because you wanted to divorce him...? That's pretty extreme.
Who Pharted Here

Buffalo, NY

#58 Jan 30, 2017
Guiltiest pharts of all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 43 min Lawrence Wolf 191
News Name of $134 million MEGA Millions winner released (Mar '10) 1 hr Iphonemodest552 46
News $843 million on the line in lottery jackpots is... (Jul '16) 1 hr Iphonemodest552 17
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr huh 7,826
News O.C. Democrats call on GOP to help fix Obamacare Tue Richard 1
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... Tue Buster 23
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Mar 27 Downer FTT 619

Garden Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages