Costa Mesa, CA

#49 Dec 30, 2008
EWK??????
silver acres got you fools on check .
fake party crew gang.
820-BCA

United States

#51 Jan 7, 2009
HXT GANG X3....COME SEE US BUENA CLINTON AREA ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
820-BCA

United States

#52 Jan 7, 2009
Hard Times Gang Buena CLINTON Area all day everyday....come c us!!!!whats up to all da homies up in dis bitch!!!! South Side Ganxta Grove!
820-BCA

United States

#53 Jan 7, 2009
silver rankers dont got them on check....Hard Times got them on check!!!!!yeah dats rite party crew fake ass 5 man or should I say 5 kid crew "not gang"!!!!ask ur homie happy he knows what time it is!!!!
_5N_Ls_FxCK Resst

Costa Mesa, CA

#54 Jan 7, 2009
i think there was a shooting in buena clinton lastnight
_5N_Ls_FxCK Resst

Costa Mesa, CA

#55 Jan 7, 2009
can i get some hot sause on my hardTACO!
por favor.
hold the onions
DROOPSTER

United States

#56 Jan 10, 2009
thats why we make u fools run all the time ask ur homies lame
FTP

Garden Grove, CA

#58 Jan 27, 2009
I bet 90% of Garbage Grove "gang members" have three families in there household.

The Garbage Grove Pigs(police) are to busy writing tickets for income instead of keeping the streets clean.
la raza

Buena Park, CA

#59 Feb 6, 2009
lil noodles wrote:
u kno w4t t4gging is 4ll good th4ts w4t u do 4ll d4y 4nd 4ll night
u know ::SSL 14::
\

fawk 14<<<PELA
SUR13
WGGROK13

Yorba Linda, CA

#60 Feb 13, 2009
The only thing i ask is don't plaque inside the neighborhood. If you want to get respect then hit up on the main streets. Any leva can hit up on somebody's garage or fence. OG WGG13
Green Eyez

United States

#61 Feb 28, 2009
fawk everyone hood wrote:
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FAWK ABZ BNG TRG LONGO F13 TST ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP FTT SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM ALL OF WHITTIER ALL PICO FUCK O.C.!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!! COME THRU U AINT ON OUR LEVEL!!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. WORLD WIDE!!!!
Yup ESP!!!! that's right
Green Eyez

United States

#62 Feb 28, 2009
Yup! ESP!!!!
stormbringerr

Leander, TX

#63 Mar 10, 2009
hey tag people get a life.i guess you think dying or spending the rest of your life in prison sounds good...what a bunch of fools
westbound

Redmond, WA

#64 Mar 13, 2009
West up to all the hard timers out there stay up west13 got love fore gg
wsXv3strLAmds213

Fullerton, CA

#65 Mar 20, 2009
a la chingada with every body... its that big bad los malditos klika west side EIGHTEEN street posted up on your block!!! with us or against us!!!
Gang_fighter_kid 12

Spring Branch, TX

#66 Mar 20, 2009
GAI IS GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS IF HE THINKS GANG BANGING OR TAGGING IS GOING TO STOP ..... YOU DON'T LIKE IT ??? MOVE !!! HA...HA...HA...
AFTER ALL THIS IS "CALI" !!! DEAL WITH IT DUMBA$$...OR MOVE TO IOWA ....
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AT SO THAT I CAN GO AND TAGGED UP THE S#1T OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ...
THANK YOU
Ahem, excuse me Gai, but u know that it WILL stop, eventually. I might just be a kid, but i'm finding pretty darn good ways to get u guys to cut down on the graffiti...i WILL NOT back down and i will NOT GIVE UP, even if i do live 600 something miles away from L.A, i think it needs to stop. AND I'M GONNA (wit the help of othrs) MAKE IT STOP!!! >:P
Gang_fighter_kid 12

Spring Branch, TX

#67 Mar 20, 2009
fawk everyone hood wrote:
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FAWK ABZ BNG TRG LONGO F13 TST ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP FTT SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM ALL OF WHITTIER ALL PICO FUCK O.C.!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!! COME THRU U AINT ON OUR LEVEL!!! CERRITOS BURBANK OXNARD L.A. WORLD WIDE!!!!
Wut the freak is this guy blabbing abt??? I can;t understand anything except for the f-word.(Which i hate, by the way)
Gang_fighter_kid 12

Spring Branch, TX

#68 Mar 20, 2009
WINOS EVERYDAY BUZZING wrote:
[email protected] all the haters out there que les importa what we do well be hitting up the streets till the end of time tagging and gang banning will never stop i live in the city of Garden Grove and i still put it down for WEBK who give a [email protected] wat u people think or the cops and probation and anyone involved with the law i do it in the day time nigth time and when ever the [email protected] i want
The end of tagging and gang banging is closer than u think...-.-
Gang_fighter_kid 12

Spring Branch, TX

#69 Mar 20, 2009
820-BCA wrote:
Hard Times Gang Buena CLINTON Area all day everyday....come c us!!!!whats up to all da homies up in dis bitch!!!! South Side Ganxta Grove!
Ok, this is a gang FIGHTING site y r there so many stinkin gang membrs on here???????? I kno i kno this is liek my fifth comment but i have a LOT to say abt GANGZ!!! >:( And the stuff i have to say is NOT good...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 3 hr El Jiringas 1,153
News California weighs next step for saving water in... May 18 Leann 1
News Teen gang member charged as adult in Garden Gro... Apr 29 Jane Ann 1
News Who's running for office? Andrew Do challenged,... Mar '16 Mexicans suck 2
News Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove to host Christ... (Jul '12) Feb '16 Loud-trumpet-sound 3
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Jan '16 Boovsucker 328
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Jan '16 Marikita 488
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden Grove Mortgages