Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim Violence

Full story: KNBC Los Angeles

The second gang injunction ever issued in Orange County was signed by a judge Friday as prosecutors work to crack down on the activities of members of an Anaheim street gang.
Comments
41 - 60 of 402 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“Just Another Day In Paradise”

Since: Oct 08

California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Curious and Curious-er wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more like "cheer" ultimate strength lol
Hahahaha. With some Downey to soften it up a bit :)
ACSTR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

U Pigz will never stop a Citronero from posting up like tru gangsters "C"S up
just one more on earth

Logan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

check it out man, it all boils down to the fact that gangs will always be aroung. you can pout, shout and cry but it won't change a damn thing. you arrest one member one day and the next day a new one is born. so as long as there is a satan in this world he will make sure he makes all human life fight one another. because thats what he does. so think about it whos gonna win? you or satan?. exactly. so what you all need to do is repent and come to jesus christ, and go one step at a time. so i pray that the almighty watches each and every one of you. wether your a hard core gang member or just a normal person trying to live a righteous file.
DROOPSTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Judged:

BIG BAD EVIL WAYS GANG F ALL THE REST OF THE HOODS IN GG
bolillos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

ANAHeIM wrote:
THATS RITE
biloilloos bolillos!!!!!!!!!!
V DSR XIII LsTA

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

DE ESE ERE 3CE TILL THE F UCKEN CASKET DROPS F UCK ENEMYS FU CK A ROADKAKA 187 WAFFLES
smiley

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa orangewood n haster
James David Chamberlain

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

I remember being a school boy in 1984 in Lakewood California. I knew about Satanas (feminine form of Satan) as being a Phillipino street gang.

When I attended a huge party at a home in Cerrittos California held by Satanas, what I discovered as that these gangsters come from well place, wealthy families who have come to the states from The Pillipines.

Being among their families was not unlike visits I have made to home of other immigrant families,(Cuban, Itallian, etc.), where the common denominator was a famillial order with an old country codex of conduct.

As I recall, I never had a single problem with any of the Satanas, and there was every opportunity for violence to have broken out.

It seemed to me that the violence and crime occurred on the perimiter of where business was being conducted a rival interests were prone to clash.
Andrew

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

ANAHEIM CITRON STREET GANG LIL DOWNER
LIL DOWNER

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

MOST HATED IN ANAHEIM STIL PUTTING IT DOWN 4 DAT CITRON STREET GANG LOS BAD BOYS RIFA C'S UP
Tony Clifton

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Use the Rico laws and to save money set up tent city prisons in the desert to house these scum bags.
Make sure at a young age any kids in these areas learn in school... Join a gang get ready to live in a prison in the desert.
Also yang out any kids in public schools who are active gang members.
Ever since Regan let all that filth from south of the border stay here and a open border this is why OC and other areas have had to deal with this cancer!
If it were up to me I would seal off the border and let them sigh off being a american and then instead of us supporting them in prison let be dumped in Mexico or some other tin horn country and let the gov there or drug cartels deal with them .... Bam, Bam, Bam!
Son of God

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

drewski969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies & Gentlemen ... Ideal Exemplar #1 in why the average Anglo Cali Dweller has no use for your sort. You demonstrate your ignorance and inferiority in your speech, your dress, your "art" (aka graffiti) and your values. Even when you try to speak out & "represent" you only substantiate the lowest opinions people could possibly form of you. If you want respect, embrace evolution, walk upright and become skilled at assimilation instead of tagging private property.
By the way … is the proper term for a person who tags a “taggot?” Just wondering
Keep judging and see what happens.. God doesn't judge anyone. You judge yourself unrightious of the kingdom of heaven.
VHGR_MALDITOS

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

f uck chicharrones... LIL OKER HAWAIIAN GARDENS GANG LOS MALDITOS RIFAMOS ..
Chase Bennington

Coachella, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Wow, so many, what was the term? B3aner? I think, yeah so many B3aners, those who think I'm racist, as long as your not gang trash, I'm not judging you, here for all the idiot gang bangers lemme' translate: Yeah homies yall' all f*ckin' b3anas if ya a bunch of gang shit up your mutha's big floppy pu$$y. That was the first time I degraded myself to Pre-k spelling... Mexicans, get out of California and cross country back to Mexico, and illegally un-migrate. To all those Mexicans that are actually proper, keep it up, keep our streets CLEAN, instead of full of wannabe first grade dumb asses.
Rachet Spokes

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

TBZ x 13...Feel me!?!!! T B up in this mafawka westside when we ride. Quit starring at me like an infrared when big bad T-BirdZ roll through!!!What im bout to straight twist this mafawka back, son!!!You can't see me!!!Straight Loked out then toked out.You know me got the coke and hennessey out hustln trying to make a G...but that would be me!!!:(
sff

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

sfs
diablo

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

ES Brown Malos Gang
ANAHEIM
BROWNMALOSGANG
sharky

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

to all you white folks who are tired of us crazy mexicans, shut your traps, we all know damn well all of the white folks fear us thats why tou hate us so much. Brown is superior in every way!!!!
PURO VARRIO WEST SIDE ANAHEIM SOUTH ST. LOCOS
ESE SHARKY FU#K MY ENEMIES WE RUN ANAHEIM
CAVE-SSK

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

sharky wrote:
to all you white folks who are tired of us crazy mexicans, shut your traps, we all know damn well all of the white folks fear us thats why tou hate us so much. Brown is superior in every way!!!!
PURO VARRIO WEST SIDE ANAHEIM SOUTH ST. LOCOS
ESE SHARKY FU#K MY ENEMIES WE RUN ANAHEIM
It's all about AHM.CAMBRIDGE.AVE"S.S.KRO OKS
ANAHEIM ALCX3

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

ANAHEIM LA COLONIA BEEN THERE SEEN THE 1940'S CANT F##KIN STOP US BIGGEST GANG IN WEST SIDE ANAHEIM BITCH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Garden Grove News Video

•••
Garden Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Garden Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••