frank

Mount Joy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

our family left fp in 1965 when my dad retired after 40 years.we lived over dads store. Most of the kids I played with were first.generation: Italians, Irish,Swedish, rusdian, German and even a black kid. it was great and we got along!
floral park cowards

Auburndale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

i grew up in floral park, i experienced the corruption of the fppd on a first hand basis and they had no problem displaying the incident in bias in the gateway. being a minor living in such a small town having my name slandered felt pretty shitty. news is news though and i feel as if i made the front page of the gateway back in aprilof 2010 every other incident should be put in the gateway and newsday. let alone you cant find any of the gateway articles online. basically if you want the comfort of a corrupt town which favors many of there inhabitants over others live there. thankfully i removed myself from this shithole
Interested

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I would like to learn more about this FPPD Bribe allegation. Does anybody have more information on what transpired? I can not find anything in any of the local papers about it.
Cigarman67

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

With the Topic of Floral Park, I lived there for 25 years til I moved out when it was too costly to live there as a young Married Couple. I was a member of the Fire Dept. and had Interactions with the FPPD on few occasions. Usually when they were there 1st prior to the Ambulance to AID my family. The town was typical of a Small town, being that there was tons of Gossip. People seem to care more about someone's Tremendous Loss than to give Aide to them. Why not see what you can do for a person Grieving than use it for Fodder. I like the Gateway to see what I am Missing, but Yes they could spend more time promoting news worthy Articles rather then the NOTICES in the rear of paper. Newsday is a Local Paper but very ANTI COPS... that is why I hate it... being a Proud Ret. Law Enforcement Officer. Thanks for Listening aka READING LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Garden City News Video

•••
•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE