stabbing victim identified -

stabbing victim identified -

There are 823 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 19, 2007, titled stabbing victim identified -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police released the identity of a woman who was stabbed to death in Hempstead during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

We Miss U Shaa

New York, NY

#25 Nov 23, 2007
Im Never Going To understand how somebody could EVER do this to a person with such a good heart and when this incident happened i even said the ONLY reason anyone could ever have any hate against Sadenai was out of JELOUSY... And thats exactly what it was... Anytime you ever saw Sadenai she had a smile on her face. Everytime You saw somebody in the "Clique" They All Look StuCk Up (And HoW CouLd They) NoNe Of them Were Pretty.. Smff. They Were ALL Mad Because Sadenai was The exact replica of what She WANTED to be.. But She had sooOOoo much in front of her, she was a GREAT mother and nothing in the world made her happier than her baby boy. and she took that away out of pure JELOUSY..... Ask her now. >>was it worth it<< Now these two boys that are "Brothers" are Gonna have so hate between them, its Horrable.... But God will work everything out.. For Sha she is a angel now and she will truly be missed For everything she was... Shall The "Murderer" get what she deserves....
so sad

Edison, NJ

#26 Nov 25, 2007
I love you Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain SHIT gonna b alright for her...she took someone very special and truly an angel from us..Sha ain deserve that...and so help me god if I ever and i mean that if I EVER see her on the streets imma whop that bitch ass now thats real...i miss you Sha and i love you baby girl...the father should n probabyl would not have custody of her baby boy
Everyone is being so hypocritical in saying oh what she did is so wrong. She need her ass beat, I'm going to whoop her ass. A life is gone and you bitches still talking about fighting. Don't you see thats where it started. I can understand the pain and agony but threats will only lead to history starting all over again. Most likely none of us writing were there and no one knows what happened and no one knows their history.So why we placing blame on a life that can't defend itself or a dead beat dad. Everybody should be celebrating her life and remembering what she brought to this earth on her short stay here and praying for those brothers to grow up peacefully as brothers as well as some of you.Grow up!!
Hempstead Born and raised

Florence, SC

#27 Nov 27, 2007
I KNOWN Sha since the 7 th grade and I know she has always been fly. I didn't get a chance to go to the funeral because I'm down south at school. What was she wearing her casket?
RIP SHA SHA wrote:
today was effin' tragic. her funeral was a mess. everyone was effin' crying their eyes out. Sha Sha was fly as hell in her casket though. Like she always is. She looked so pretty. It was hard not to see her smiling like she always was. I've known Sadenai since 7th grade and the thought of knowing that I won't ever see her face again breaks my heart. Baby Jay was clueless as to what was going on. In the future he'll understand. I just hope he doesn't seek revenge because it will get him nowhere. Tanisha, you will get yours. It's called karma. And it's a shame that you had to be such a coward to end her life in such an accidental way. All of Hempstead will be out to get you.
RIP SADENAI AYEISHA WINSTON! 10.22.88 - 11.17.07
<33333333333333333333333333 33333
Dallaz

Fort Worth, TX

#28 Nov 28, 2007
brokenhearted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart - and I mean that with endearment, not sarcasm - the funeral was far from a "mess" as funerals go. The wake and service were dignified and appropriate with love for Sha Sha - the family was reserved and wonderful with the utmost of love and respect for Sha Sha. Baby Jared was there asleep in his family's arms. The young people there behaved admirably and I was impressed with all of you.
To all you young people, I ask you PLEASE, the next time someone is itching for a fight, threatening someone, making stupid remarks, PLEASE ignore them and if the threat seems at all real, call the police, call/talk to a mom, call a local youth agency - get someone to help you. Don't seek revenge for Sha Sha, PLEASE. I do not believe she would want anyone else hurt - I do not believe that her family would want that either and I have know them since before she was born. So if you CHOOSE to do such a thing in the case of this terrible loss, it is on YOU, not for the sake of Sadenai. Most of us moms out here love and care about all of you. We want you to be safe, happy and successful. We all wanted that for Sha too - she was on her way to great things and now this lovely wonderful young lady is gone from us. PLEASE discourage your friends from seeking revenge or getting into a fight with anyone. Discourage violence. Remember what happened here and let it help you change the things that you can change - it really does begin with you.
With much love to all of you, from a Mom
This story has made its way to Texas. It's saddening and it breaks my heart. I didn't draw the conclusion that the funeral or services were literally a mess. I took it as a figure of speech (as was intended by the young lady) as well as many others who have read the responses to this case.
I took it really personal and it hit sooo close to home. I'm naturally a vindictive person as are many others. People are allowed those feelings, we're all human..no one is perfect..The circumstances behind this murder are going to cause friends and family to be full of emotional dips and turns, heartache and hatred...It's natural.
Just don't give in to Satan...those feelings of revenge are natural, but life is all about free will. That little ratchet female didn't have to bring a knife to a fist fight..but she did. She knew the result would be either assault charges or murder charges. So, she's been left to be Satan's bytch, and I know no one else wants to join her.
But based on her coward ass act, she appears to be the type that would kill herself under pressure and fear anyway...No friend or relative of Sadenai needs to vow revenge upon Tanisha..people like her eliminate themselves.
Celebrate the life of Sadenai and instill love within her son..The history of Cain and Abel shouldn't repeat itself with those kids.
I may be wrong, but...A real man would've never let this situation go this far. It's only so much that could've been done, but he could've addressed Tanisha and set her str8, without him there would have been no origin of hate..and Sadenai wouldn't have died under these circumstances.
*just a thought*
Afriend516

Norwalk, CT

#29 Dec 6, 2007
i feel that this artice is partially true being that i was there that night and I had to watch this young woman lay there in pain. I think that Tanisha is a sick young woman that needs help and I know that as young people we make mistakes but when you premeditate killin someone that is mURDER 1...not 2 and this was also a act of gang violence bc girls from a gang called THA CLICK WERE involved and were there bc one of the other girls that was hurt by a hit in the head with a hammer was fighting one of the girls in that gang and Tanisha was a part of that gang. The DA has witnesses but he is not asking the right questions bc this young life was taken and justice should be given. What do you tell her son that will neevr smell her again? nothing! I feel for both families but in a time like this you have to think about the victim. Tanisha father was convicted of Murder 1 in 1997 fo the killin of 2 boys. one was shot in the head while sleep and he was just a child, now u tell me: like father like daughter??? its in her blood...Justice should be served...Tha Click are responsible also...they jumped Sha Sha that night and while stabbed she was stomped on by two Click members and they walked without no charges brought and one was going to stab another girl that night with a broken bottle but that was prevented so you tell me if these woman should be charged or not? they are little girls but they are dangerous because they have no remorse for Sha death or their actions that night. I feel gang violence is a serious affense and SHOULD NOT be taken lightly...Please fight for Sha and her family as they put the girl who selfishly took their Sha away because she wanted to be the only one. Sha and Tanisha didnt even fight that night, Sha was jumped by 2 other females...Tanisha ran up on her and stabbed her...Wgat do you call that america? Guilty!!!!!! Tanisha God help you and I pray for mercy on your soul.
Afriend516

Norwalk, CT

#30 Dec 6, 2007
Tanisha goes to court Dec 7th lets see how the DA can get JUSTICE!!!!
and let see how long Tha Click will keep posting horrible harassing comments on myspace and Youtube!! when do they get punished for their actions??? when? it need sto stop NOW!!! Right now they are feeling theirselves and why bc someone is DEAD? or a girl got staples in her head from being hit with a hammer? when u bring a weapon to a fight u r scared and a COWARD my momma says...the girl that got hit may have won that fight but she lost the battle bc she lost her friend and she has to live with that night for the rest of her life...God forgive us all!Things need to change bc its only gettin worst in Hempstead.
heartbroken

Plainview, NY

#31 Dec 7, 2007
These girls you mention.... "the click" are obviously ruthless souls with absolutely no class or character. They will diminish away like the little rats they are. They are a bunch of cowards that are throwing defense mode into overdrive by pretending "everything is going to be okay for them." Well ladies.... Its not going to be okay! The disrespectful and immature comments posted by them should be ignored because all they want is attention. They are jealous hood rats that will never EVER be respected and will face a life full of consequences for their actions - ALL of them... Who are these girls to make the decision to end someone's life? GOD doesnt forget!

The way this girl Sha had to leave life should NEVER have happened. So many peoples hearts are torn over this situation.(Even those that never knew her) That should just go to show you what a wonderful person she was inside and out. May she rest in peace and her legacy be carried on by her beautiful baby and family.
Justice will be served!
Dallaz

Fort Worth, TX

#32 Dec 7, 2007
Sounds like Tanisha is a dirty bytch and her homegirls just need a good island root put on that ass...some shyt they can't take off.

They are really lucky, because there are other places where those girls would have been hunted down one by one within 24 hours..tortured and burned alive..off top!

"Tha Click" ain't shyt and their shyt will start falling apart one by one. They're too dumb to ask for forgiveness 4rm God and they obviously feel they're tougher than the wrath of God.

That's some tough shyt to play with...I feel for her family and I admire them letting those hoes walk freely in the same space as them. Maybe me and my people can learn a lesson from them. But my family wouldn't be trying to hear it...all those bytches would be gone.

Sadenai's family has the strength of MLK...soooooo rare do u see things like it. The way she went out was vicious, and if they maintain without having to split a hair on anybody's head... I know love and faith in God really can conquer all..Things like this are a test of your faith in God, and I would've failed greatly!

They'll remain in my prayers..I'm no saint and I hate this gyrl and I don't even know her. I'm wrong for my feelings, I know...but this shyt is sad and disgusting.
Afriend516

Norwalk, CT

#33 Dec 7, 2007
couldnt say it better myself
Dallaz wrote:
Sounds like Tanisha is a dirty bytch and her homegirls just need a good island root put on that ass...some shyt they can't take off.
They are really lucky, because there are other places where those girls would have been hunted down one by one within 24 hours..tortured and burned alive..off top!
"Tha Click" ain't shyt and their shyt will start falling apart one by one. They're too dumb to ask for forgiveness 4rm God and they obviously feel they're tougher than the wrath of God.
That's some tough shyt to play with...I feel for her family and I admire them letting those hoes walk freely in the same space as them. Maybe me and my people can learn a lesson from them. But my family wouldn't be trying to hear it...all those bytches would be gone.
Sadenai's family has the strength of MLK...soooooo rare do u see things like it. The way she went out was vicious, and if they maintain without having to split a hair on anybody's head... I know love and faith in God really can conquer all..Things like this are a test of your faith in God, and I would've failed greatly!
They'll remain in my prayers..I'm no saint and I hate this gyrl and I don't even know her. I'm wrong for my feelings, I know...but this shyt is sad and disgusting.
Lox

Norwalk, CT

#34 Dec 8, 2007
sam wrote:
tanihsa i love u every thing will be all right

Tanisha You deserve everything YOU GET
Afriend516

Norwalk, CT

#35 Dec 10, 2007
u love tanisha??? wow well we loved Sha asshole..I know ppl that love her cant stop loving her but she is Ruthless and Cold and she had no Remorse for killin a beautiful person and her friend tried to kill another girl that night by hittin a girl in the head with a dam hammer so u tell me????wheres the dam Justice??? Burn them all, I have lived around these gang of Girls they call the Click and besides Dirty they are Immature and they Love that Sha was killed bc they going round thinkin they are Ruthless and Invincible in the Hood but in reality they r DONE!!!! I hate them and I hope that girl that got hit in the head presses charges and the witnesses put them bitches behind bars especially Lil Doms with her dirty lookin ass...Thats why u got ur Ass whipped..How u bring a hammer and still get ur butt handed to ya?? that shows ya that u shouldnt be running ur mouth!!!!! Sha im so sorry this happen but we all Rootin for JUSTICE!!! Fuc* Tha Click
heartbroken

Plainview, NY

#36 Dec 11, 2007
Afriend516 wrote:
u love tanisha??? wow well we loved Sha ..I know ppl that love her cant stop loving her but she is Ruthless and Cold and she had no Remorse for killin a beautiful person and her friend tried to kill another girl that night by hittin a girl in the head with a dam hammer so u tell me????wheres the dam Justice??? Burn them all, I have lived around these gang of Girls they call the Click and besides Dirty they are Immature and they Love that Sha was killed bc they going round thinkin they are Ruthless and Invincible in the Hood but in reality they r DONE!!!! I hate them and I hope that girl that got hit in the head presses charges and the witnesses put them bitches behind bars especially Lil Doms with her dirty lookin ass...Thats why u got ur Ass whipped..How u bring a hammer and still get ur butt handed to ya?? that shows ya that u shouldnt be running ur mouth!!!!! Sha im so sorry this happen but we all Rootin for JUSTICE!!! Fuc* Tha Click
Yes... F the Click!! All these girls belong behind bars. They will swindle down to nothing. I didnt even personally know Sha but I am to the point where I would fight for her justice because of what ALL these Girls did to her.
A petition should be started to do something about such ruthless people with no remorse for a human life lost. Then everyone supporting it should bring it to the court where this loser is on trial so all her friends can be brought down with her.
Lets ask this question to these skanks.... "If what happened to SHa was reversed and happened to their girl Tanisha, would they be laughin then? Would they be happy about what happened? Would they be crackin immature jokes then" Hell NO!!!!
I kno a lot of these ppl these girls try to act fly in front of and impress (which is mostly dudes who have zero respect for them at this point anyway). It is all a front... and everyone is laughin at them. They are garbage and should be treated the same way they treat everyone else.
C'mon people step ya game up!
Afriend516

Armonk, NY

#37 Dec 12, 2007
Help Us bring Justice For Sadenai..her family

Please if u can Let News12.com n Newsday Know that we are sticking together for Sha..I mean this when I say this girl was so sweet and she may have went to Tanisha but she didnt cause her death...She wanted peace with Tanisha so their sons could be raised together and Tanisha wanted her out the way bc she was OBSESSED with their baby father and I think that's SICK!!!! Tanisha and her friends need to be held responsible and be found GUILTY...u can see them all on myspace.com/Tha_click...Look at the guilty and see how their dead cold hearts live and act!!! We R Sick...SICK of Tha CLICK!! WE R Sick..Sick of Tha Click...!!!
Maria

Fort Worth, TX

#38 Dec 12, 2007
Wow, aren't they the perfect candidates for Hoodrats gone wild.

Role models + make overs (spiritual and physical)..Eww "ladies."

A gay man's two cents on fashion, a decent job of a remy hair sew in is needed, in addition to charm school and an introduction to Jesus wouldn't hurt.

But I'd be more than happy to spread the word and help in whatever efforts are being made to prosecute those involved.
Afriend516

Armonk, NY

#39 Dec 13, 2007
thanks for your support...Stay tuned for details and Court Dates
heartbroken

Plainview, NY

#40 Dec 13, 2007
Afriend516 wrote:
thanks for your support...Stay tuned for details and Court Dates
I'm totally Down.... Really!!!!
All these girls need to see their fate. EVERY single one of them.
heartbroken

Plainview, NY

#41 Dec 13, 2007
Where on News12.com would we let them know?

Please advise
ThaPRophet

Jamaica, NY

#43 Dec 14, 2007
i Love SHa
COke RAP

Jamaica, NY

#44 Dec 14, 2007
WE ALL Love SHa Sha
COke RAP

Jamaica, NY

#45 Dec 14, 2007
I love My Sister.. I still Shed Tears 4 you babi gurl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Dec 3 John 25
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Nov 30 GodofUSAHellsangels 305
Alpha Omega Theta Fraternity (Aug '09) Nov 30 Douglas Sprague 19
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Nov 29 JHV 6
Town of Hempstead Sanitation Nov 29 Big jim 2
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Nov 23 sthomas128 39

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages