stabbing victim identified -

Full story: Newsday

Police released the identity of a woman who was stabbed to death in Hempstead during the weekend.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of822
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peace and Blessings

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Sadenia... even though we know that you are in heaven ....we didn't want you to go...we could not have thought your life would end so tragic and early...do not fret...let your spirit rest...God will take care of everyone who loves you and those you love...your son will know his mother for the sweet, beautiful, and funny young lady you were...wrap your great spirit around him and never let go...We pray for your loving mother, your sister who was your best friend, your son, and all of your family who will mourn the absence of your presence. Forgive her (Tanisha), she will deal with her actions through life and after death, pray that the demon that possessed her into a murderer is forced from her soul...Your life will be celebrated because your were wonderful person...I'll never forget your smile
blkjap517

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

It is so sad a young lady is dead and she will never see her son grow up. Words can cut like a two edged sword. The truth of the matter is "my Space" junkies can post any thing they like. The problem is when you act on a threat. Four lives messed up for what "nothingness" Please young people let this be a lesson to you. Like is short! stop acting LIKE A BUNCH OF LUNATICS. Your life is of value to God he has a masterplan for your life.stop the violence increase the peace.
Rikki

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Tragic.
Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Let us live abundantly in harmony and peace let us learn who we are so that we can value ourselves, love ourselves and in return learn how to love one another 2lives are lost here to children without mothers both children babies who will teach them of themselves when ones mother did the stabbing and the others mother is deceased? Let us teach our children that material things have no value. Life does it is a love one that is dear to a mother, father, sister, brother,etc. and once you take it you can not apologize and bring it back, it is gone forever on this walk on life and so many and so much is lost behind it and what you was mad about doesn't matter any more, but it's to late to take back and some much hurt and lost is all it cost.
Zoey

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Sadenai Winston...Ur gone and it dont seem right...Just a little too soon...

A DAUGHTER, A SISTER, A BEST FRIEND...BUT HER GREATEST TITLE WAS A MOTHER...To the Family of Sadenai Winston my prayers are with u..
IT WAS NEVER THAT SERIOUS...TO TAKE A LIFE...
VALLEYGIRL

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

SHADENIA U HAD YOUR LIFE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU, YOUR CHILD IN YOUR FAMILY FOR SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T HAVE 2 GO THAT FAR..AND THE MESSED UP THING BOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION IS THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE 2 WATCH YOUR CHILD GROW UP...ITS TRAGIC BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU AS A NEW MOMMIE....AND TO THE FAMILY I KNOW ITS HARD RIGHT KNOW IN SHE'LL BE MISSED GREATLY BUT YOU HAVE HER BABY TO CARE FOR NOW JUST MAKE SURE YOU LET THE BABY KNOW HOW MUCH SHAD LOVED HIM IN WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM...MY PRAYER ARE WITH YOU.
Thought

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

Technically shouldn't the father have custody of the child?
HEMPSTEAD ALL DAY

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

R.I.P. SHA-SHA MAY THE LORD BLESS YAH SOUL AND KEEP YAH FAMILY FROM ALL HURY HARM PAIN AND DANGER,WE ALL READY NO THAT BABY JAY IS GONNA BE OKAY AND NO THAT HIS MOMMY LOVES HIM DEARLY....UR GONE BUT NEVA EVA 4-GOTTEN......LIBRA'Z STAY STRONG
sadened

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

I want to know why it took them soo long to release her name. even though everyone from hempstead already knew who it was but they made it seem as though she was unidentifiable. sad case. i hope that tanisha gets what she deserves.....truthfully this hits home for me because i knew them both....not closely but i knew them. and tanisha was not a gangsta in school so i dont know what happened to her to make her think she is a killer...smh. i feel bad for the kids who will have to grow up brothers knowing that one of their moms killed the other..... so sad. justice will prevail and i hope noone bails her (TANISHA) out because she is SAFER IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!
sam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

tanihsa i love u every thing will be all right
HARD 2 LIVE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE I WAS ONCE A BEST FRIEND TO COULD TAKE ANOTHER LIFE. TANISHA IS NOT A KILLER NOR A FIGHTER. I THINK WHAT SHE DID WAS COWARDESS AND SHE SHOULD BE JAILED FOR LIFE. NOT ONLY DID SHE TAKE AWAY FROM SHA SHA'S FAMILY, SHE TOOK AWAY FROM HER BRAND NEW SON.. A 2 MONTH OLD WHO WILL NEVER KNOW HIS MOTHER BECAUSE OF A JEALOUS ACT. THAT'S REALLY MESSED UP. TANISHA AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS SHOULD LITERALLY ROT IN HELL AND JAIL....
I love you Sha

Howard Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

sam wrote:
tanihsa i love u every thing will be all right
Ain SHIT gonna b alright for her...she took someone very special and truly an angel from us..Sha ain deserve that...and so help me god if I ever and i mean that if I EVER see her on the streets imma whop that bitch ass now thats real...i miss you Sha and i love you baby girl...the father should n probabyl would not have custody of her baby boy
RIP SHA

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

This is such a sad situation and its terrible that it had to get to the point of someone losing there life. To the friends of Tanisha you all know what she did was wrong... Stop justifying the situation and showing no remorse. In my eyes your just as bad as her for responding the way you have. The comments on MYSPACE! R u serious you all need to GROW UP. The sad part is half of yall have kids also. What type of example are you setting!!! smh :( But just remember your day is going to come also and you will have to answer to somebody greater than the people down here ...
heartbroken

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

RIP SHA wrote:
This is such a sad situation and its terrible that it had to get to the point of someone losing there life. To the friends of Tanisha you all know what she did was wrong... Stop justifying the situation and showing no remorse. In my eyes your just as bad as her for responding the way you have. The comments on MYSPACE! R u serious you all need to GROW UP. The sad part is half of yall have kids also. What type of example are you setting!!! smh :( But just remember your day is going to come also and you will have to answer to somebody greater than the people down here ...
Very well Put.... These girls are ruthless people with no souls. I did peep what you said on myspace and its true it just goes to show you how low people really are. At the end of the day all these girls (tha "CLiq" = CLASSLESS Grimy trash) will have to face some sort of consequences. They are all in denial of what they have done.

May you RIP Sha
RIP SHA

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

As far as I am concerned and I KNOW I speak for many here in Hempstead when I say THA CLICK is done. We have NO LOVE for you at all. You are all accesories to MURDER!!!! The reason I catergorized you ALL is because none of you have been a real friend to Tanisha and you allowed her to leave lame notes on peoples doors and other childish things and basically entertained such stupidity. If you were REAL MATURE WOMEN, it would not have ever gotten to this point. But it did and you will suffer the consequences that come with it. Do any of you have any heart!? A young boy is without a mother now imagine your children without YOU! Dont u feel any type of way!? It BLOWS my mind to see how ignorant people are. This is So Crazy to me.
RIP SHA SHA

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

today was effin' tragic. her funeral was a mess. everyone was effin' crying their eyes out. Sha Sha was fly as hell in her casket though. Like she always is. She looked so pretty. It was hard not to see her smiling like she always was. I've known Sadenai since 7th grade and the thought of knowing that I won't ever see her face again breaks my heart. Baby Jay was clueless as to what was going on. In the future he'll understand. I just hope he doesn't seek revenge because it will get him nowhere. Tanisha, you will get yours. It's called karma. And it's a shame that you had to be such a coward to end her life in such an accidental way. All of Hempstead will be out to get you.
RIP SADENAI AYEISHA WINSTON! 10.22.88 - 11.17.07
<33333333333333333333333333 33333
Hurting

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

it hurts mii heart because both these adorable babies might have to grow up without parents. it also saddens me because these girls are mii age and they are both sooo pretty... I guess this should go out as a message to all the girls beefin out here... ITS NOT WORTH IT... especially if you have kids.
brokenhearted

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

RIP SHA SHA wrote:
today was effin' tragic. her funeral was a mess. everyone was effin' crying their eyes out. Sha Sha was fly as hell in her casket though. Like she always is. She looked so pretty. It was hard not to see her smiling like she always was. I've known Sadenai since 7th grade and the thought of knowing that I won't ever see her face again breaks my heart. Baby Jay was clueless as to what was going on. In the future he'll understand. I just hope he doesn't seek revenge because it will get him nowhere. Tanisha, you will get yours. It's called karma. And it's a shame that you had to be such a coward to end her life in such an accidental way. All of Hempstead will be out to get you.
RIP SADENAI AYEISHA WINSTON! 10.22.88 - 11.17.07
<33333333333333333333333333 33333
Sweetheart - and I mean that with endearment, not sarcasm - the funeral was far from a "mess" as funerals go. The wake and service were dignified and appropriate with love for Sha Sha - the family was reserved and wonderful with the utmost of love and respect for Sha Sha. Baby Jared was there asleep in his family's arms. The young people there behaved admirably and I was impressed with all of you.

To all you young people, I ask you PLEASE, the next time someone is itching for a fight, threatening someone, making stupid remarks, PLEASE ignore them and if the threat seems at all real, call the police, call/talk to a mom, call a local youth agency - get someone to help you. Don't seek revenge for Sha Sha, PLEASE. I do not believe she would want anyone else hurt - I do not believe that her family would want that either and I have know them since before she was born. So if you CHOOSE to do such a thing in the case of this terrible loss, it is on YOU, not for the sake of Sadenai. Most of us moms out here love and care about all of you. We want you to be safe, happy and successful. We all wanted that for Sha too - she was on her way to great things and now this lovely wonderful young lady is gone from us. PLEASE discourage your friends from seeking revenge or getting into a fight with anyone. Discourage violence. Remember what happened here and let it help you change the things that you can change - it really does begin with you.

With much love to all of you, from a Mom
MCC

Ronkonkoma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2007

brokenhearted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart - and I mean that with endearment, not sarcasm - the funeral was far from a "mess" as funerals go. The wake and service were dignified and appropriate with love for Sha Sha - the family was reserved and wonderful with the utmost of love and respect for Sha Sha. Baby Jared was there asleep in his family's arms. The young people there behaved admirably and I was impressed with all of you.
To all you young people, I ask you PLEASE, the next time someone is itching for a fight, threatening someone, making stupid remarks, PLEASE ignore them and if the threat seems at all real, call the police, call/talk to a mom, call a local youth agency - get someone to help you. Don't seek revenge for Sha Sha, PLEASE. I do not believe she would want anyone else hurt - I do not believe that her family would want that either and I have know them since before she was born. So if you CHOOSE to do such a thing in the case of this terrible loss, it is on YOU, not for the sake of Sadenai. Most of us moms out here love and care about all of you. We want you to be safe, happy and successful. We all wanted that for Sha too - she was on her way to great things and now this lovely wonderful young lady is gone from us. PLEASE discourage your friends from seeking revenge or getting into a fight with anyone. Discourage violence. Remember what happened here and let it help you change the things that you can change - it really does begin with you.
With much love to all of you, from a Mom
The world needs more Moms like you. Your children are blessed.
HEMPSTEAD 12345

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2007

THIS WAS A TRAGIC LOSS. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO BOTH FAMILIES INVOLVED. I DON'T KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING THIS TRAGEDY BUT BOTH FAMILIES WILL SUFFER BEHIND THIS. TOO MANY LIVES ARE BEING LOST FOR NO REASON. WE HAVE GOT TO STOP WITH ALL OF THIS VIOLENCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of822
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Garden City News Video

•••
•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE