Homeowners entangled in loan scheme -

Homeowners entangled in loan scheme -

There are 254 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 17, 2007, titled Homeowners entangled in loan scheme -. In it, Newsday reports that:

By all appearances, Aaron Wider is the chief executive of a flourishing mortgage bank in Garden City, issuing more than $33 million in home loans to buyers across Nassau and Suffolk counties over the past four ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
miranda

Hialeah, FL

#263 May 3, 2008
someones conscience wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess Eric Finger
IF THIS SO CALLED ERIC FINGER WAS THE LAWYER ON THESE HOUSES - HE IS GOING DOWN ALONG WITH AARON WIDER - HE HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON - AT THE LEAST HE WILL BE DISBARRED
Reality

Lehi, UT

#264 May 9, 2008
Balderys Luna wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are wrong because forging appraisals and credit reports its illegal and i bet he did that to everyone who bought a house from him... because he flips houses.. and he has to get rid of them fast.. thats how he makes his money...
WOW YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE ASSUMPTION. In cases like this one must be patient and willing to see ALL sides of what is to be said and presented. To make such a quick assumption of what he did is to not be willing to see the truth. Remember unless you are willing to see all sides of what is going on, you will only ever know one side.
Rich

Mastic, NY

#265 Jun 21, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do the right thing. Speak with the DA.
I worked for Arron a few years ago and when he offered me a 3-4 family house and spelled out how I could own a home just by tenants paying rent to me, I passed on it. All of the idiots out there who are blaming Aaron for fraud, deception, forgery, you are all losers and its not because of the man who can say the eff work 500 times in an hour. Blame yourselves and your real estate agents. Aaron is a genius in the business world. He made millions and he knew that if you brainless fools defaulted, he was covered. Face up to the truth. You wanted something that you never could have had. Aaron got you there, sometimes bending the rules, and you failed to fulfill your own obligations.
Does every smoker who develops cancer blame Big Tobacco? Blame yourselves.
Joe Schmo

Dallas, TX

#267 Mar 26, 2009
I new someone that worked for this guy and he was reported to the FBI years ago. He owned the appraisal company, construction company, his buddy accross the hall would do the closings. He would create trust in the name of his employees with out their knowlegde and flip the property several times in one closing creating an infalted sales price. This guy is a pig and should get raped in jail daily.
Joe Schmo

Dallas, TX

#268 Mar 26, 2009
I forgot to mention the FEDs didnt do jack to stop this guy years ago when they had the chance. What is funny is this schmuck was already introuble for fraud, and yet he is running a lending operation.
Joe Schmo

Dallas, TX

#269 Mar 26, 2009
Rich, you are an idiot!!! If you did not see what was going on in this mans office, then should not have been in the mortage industry. Aaron was a complete fraud. Anytime you own three properties in the same area and your appraisal uses these three properties with fraudulant appraisals to inflate property values. I cant believe your sticking up for this pig. Your are a true NY scum bag and I would spit in your face If I had the chance you fag.
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Arron a few years ago and when he offered me a 3-4 family house and spelled out how I could own a home just by tenants paying rent to me, I passed on it. All of the idiots out there who are blaming Aaron for fraud, deception, forgery, you are all losers and its not because of the man who can say the eff work 500 times in an hour. Blame yourselves and your real estate agents. Aaron is a genius in the business world. He made millions and he knew that if you brainless fools defaulted, he was covered. Face up to the truth. You wanted something that you never could have had. Aaron got you there, sometimes bending the rules, and you failed to fulfill your own obligations.
Does every smoker who develops cancer blame Big Tobacco? Blame yourselves.
eric

Bridgeport, CT

#270 Jun 28, 2009
Vincent wrote:
Who are the attornies who told Teresa Marotta it was ok to sign those pa pers? Enquiring minds want to know.
ask her husband---- i bet he knows
David

Massapequa, NY

#271 Feb 3, 2010
To you knuckle heads that are bashing Mr. Wider. GMAC lost its case against HTFC Corporation and Aaron Wider. Honorable Roberno of the Eastern Distern Court of Pa dismissed this case on December 3rd 2008 for failure to Prosecute. The Department of Justice, State Attorney General of NY and the Nassau County DA all investigated him and did nothing. I guess you all feel stupid don't you. It's obvious that the hearsay on this blog are all lies and was written by the stupid people that hate him. While you sit here with your thumbs up your ass doing nothing that genious did something and knows the system. In fact this blog has undermined Newsday so badly that they moved it out of the Newspaper and all the idiots that read Newsday sit around moaping. Nobody fucks with the Wider!
Yada

Yonkers, NY

#272 May 5, 2010
Aaron Wider Pro-Se Challenges GMAC and Robert Bozdin in Eastern District Federal Court

Massapequa, NY, USA (MMD Newswire) May 3, 2010 — As per public records on Pacer, Honorable Edwardo Roberno dismissed GMAC Case # 08-2985 against HTFC Corporation and Aaron Wider for lack of prosecution on December 3rd 2008.

GMAC’s attorney Robert Bozdin of Kleinbard, Bell and Brecker, LLP of Philadelphia, PA who initiated the Summons & Complaint against HTFC Corporation and Aaron Wider on behalf of GMAC, immediately re-filed on April 10, 2009, in an attempt to pierce the corporate veil of HTFC to sue Aaron Wider personally.

Pacer indicates that Robert Bodzin violated Federal Rules of Procedure by intentionally serving Mr. Wider at an unknown or assumed address and received a default judgment for $13,000,000 in favor of GMAC by violating FRCP procedures. Pacer indicates that the damages were obtained by GMAC’s Paul Sullivan fraud manager”, by testifying at the inquest in Eastern District Court on April 21st 2009 were fraudulently obtained.

Pacer reflects that he testified on behalf of GMAC and he committed perjury to obtain damages for GMAC for loans that were paid off two years prior to the commencement of both lawsuits against HTF Corporation and Aaron Wider. Pacer indicates Robert Bodzin of Kleinbard, Bell and Brecker, LLP of Philadelphia, PA committed subornation of perjury on behalf of GMAC to fraudulently obtain damages, regarding loans that were paid off that it was never entitled to. This evidence was submitted in a motion to dismiss by Mr. Wider and was submitted to the Court and was visible on Pacer but was immediately taken off of Pacer for further scrutiny by the Court because of borrower personal Information.

Robert Bodzin, Plaintiff’s attorney did not respond to the last two motions filed by Wider in the Court proceedings as per the evidence submitted by Mr. Wider. The motions to dismiss by Mr. Wider were filed on 01/15, 1/28, 2/23 and 4/13/2010 and is presently being reviewed by the Courts Honorable Edwardo Roberno for a decision.

The press or public may contact the Media at Newswire.com
Yada

Yonkers, NY

#273 May 5, 2010
What a buch of Lemmings! Your all pathetically hilarious.
research first

Pittsburgh, PA

#274 Jun 21, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do the right thing. Speak with the DA.
please note although I emphatize with your loss on your home in foreclosure it seems apparant in your particular case you either did not do your homework with regards to the type of loan you signed for or you thought you were going to get something for nothing. You got a home with NO Money down and you thought you were on top of the game. You were the one who brought all this on yourself and was selfish in my opinion. Additionally, you could not have afforded this type of mortgage in the first place but like many americans, who the present government wants to bail out, you wanted to share your future potential loss on everyone else. I dont feel bad for you. You got just what you deserved..
Karma will bite some

Yonkers, NY

#275 Dec 28, 2010
Personally know one of those homeowners whom claim to got taken... The same people who go on many trips, have great parties & kids have the best of everything. While not paying their mortgage for over 3 years now! Just turns my stomach. Warning to those losers(In the end you will lose & life wont be so grand!)
When

Huntington, WV

#276 Dec 29, 2010
When does all this end?
eric

Babylon, NY

#277 Sep 22, 2011
when does finger's trail start? do you think he'll throw wider under the bus along with those other crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lemar Management Corp (Jun '09) 3 hr Unemployed 41
Waldbaums on Long Beach Road (Jan '16) Wed Julia Waldbaum 11
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Feb 21 Denise Artale 42
News In the 1930s, LI family raised pet chimp (Feb '09) Feb 21 JackieGP 9
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Feb 18 Trustco 25
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Feb 18 Go Blue Forever 61
News Barry Manilow 2017 tour includes Nassau Coliseu... Feb 15 leihsiachen 1

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages