Man arrested in holdup at Kmart Pharmacy

Man arrested in holdup at Kmart Pharmacy

There are 3 comments on the Garden City Observer story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Man arrested in holdup at Kmart Pharmacy. In it, Garden City Observer reports that:

A 35-year-old part-time Garden City resident is being held, pending charges related to the armed robbery of the pharmacy at the Kmart store at 29600 Ford at 7:30 p.m. Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Garden City Observer.

Sheryl thomas

Dearborn, MI

#1 Jan 13, 2012
wow thats crazy people these days, its sad how things like this happen i shop thier all the time, glad the police and loss prevention caught him good keep up the good work guys.
Tony

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 14, 2012
I wish these articles gave more detail. Did the loss prevention person ride the police car to help identify the man or did he take after him on foot?
michael

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
No I am actelly the loss prevention officer that caught the guy after hre jumped a fence and dropped his dope he stole and he tried grabing his weapon and I got on top of him and put his hands behind his back I tried to do a good thing and I was fired for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza label... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Detroit teen charged in Livonia home invasion May 26 Hunter 5
AK Steel/UAW contract May 25 Iron Man 23
Another lawsuit May 23 WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Anyone know May 21 Brad 1
News At long last! Dunkin Donuts on Plymouth Road opens May 19 Karen N Kennedy 3
News Woman steals cleaning supplies, starts chase May 18 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages