McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,00...

McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

There are 214 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 22, 2013, titled McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166 Jan 31, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I believe Egypt boy has been several people on threads about muzzies..His attitude is very familiar..The bottom line is that he is unsaved and will not see his virgins in heaven..As if,GOD is worried about his sex life!The BIBLE clearly states that in heaven everyone will be neutral--no marriages,etc.
Life in paradise will be different than life on earth

Your bible lacks alot and full of corruption

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#167 Jan 31, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Self righteousness is more like it.
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO! Uncivilized.......Now that's f*cking funny. The fact you can say that when your idiot people are over in sand land with rocket launchers and rifles killing each other on the streets for something as trivial as differing beliefs, yet, we are uncivilized. ROFLMFAO! Too damn funny. Thanks for clearly up the depth of your idiocy.
<quoted text>
I'll add hypocrisy to your agenda.
Run along sand&#1514;*gger.
your heartless evil people, beyond worse to worse

if my people kill each other, well your grandparents enjoyed killing each others too

i never kneww hypocrisy in my life, you all full of hypocrisy and ugly souls

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#168 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
and you still believe" we muslims the hateful ones"? so funny
girl " you are so ignorant"
I hate muslims because they hate us. Your koran is very specific on killing infidels. Also we don't want sharia law here, it's not part of our culture. Why can't you muslims understand that? I don't care what you do in your countries as long as you stay there and out of ours.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#169 Jan 31, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I read the entire story from several sources. They requested new ID cards after her husband died. Is asking for an ID card a crime in Islam?(I realize that is an asinine question, for breathing the wrong way is a crime in Muslim countries) Is there something wrong with having an ID in Egypt? Clearly there would have been no legal problem if she had not asked to go back to Christianity. Even if she had d0one something illegal, is it just to sentence young children to prison for the sins of the parent? What crime did the children commit to deserve 15 years and what did the clerks do to warrant 5 years in prison? Islam is unfair and unjust in everything it does.
Re-read the story again

If the wife wanted to change id, she would go on legal offical way, not to scam

What would be the punishment if i scam an id or paper in your america? facing 8 years jail?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#170 Jan 31, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate muslims because they hate us. Your koran is very specific on killing infidels. Also we don't want sharia law here, it's not part of our culture. Why can't you muslims understand that? I don't care what you do in your countries as long as you stay there and out of ours.
Muslims don't hate you, you need an update to your brainwashed mind

My Koran was not specific on killing infidels ( The disbelievers that were killed in holy koran" the early infidels who used to kill and torture muslims, it was self-defense)

If you study islam from islamic sources, you will realize that, but hence you have no brain, you lost behind " the anti-islamic propagandists"

Islam is against killing people, But your western imperialism is just machine of killing toward people

The Proper Sharia law = Justice......it will rule the world at the future.....Justice must prevail the lands

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#171 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
My Koran was not specific on killing infidels ( The disbelievers that were killed in holy koran" the early infidels who used to kill and torture muslims, it was self-defense)
If you study islam from islamic sources, you will realize that, but hence you have no brain, you lost behind " the anti-islamic propagandists"
Islam is against killing people, But your western imperialism is just machine of killing toward people
The Proper Sharia law = Justice......it will rule the world at the future.....Justice must prevail the lands
Sharia will NEVER rule the West. Why must you muslims impose your way of life on us? I'm sure not every muslim wants sharia either. All you're doing is proving me right about your islam.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#172 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read the story again
What would be the punishment if i scam an id or paper in your america? facing 8 years jail?
Don’t need to, for I’ve read it many times from a dozen different news agencies and they all said basically the same thing.
You didn’t answer my question: was it right to send the children to prison for 15 years for what the mother allegedly did? Neither you nor the Egyptian accusers provided any proof she was guilty of scamming. Btw, please provide me the LEGAL definition of scamming in Islamic law.

The punishment for false IDs in the US varies in each state but whatever the punishment would be, the children of the guilty party would most certainly not be imprisoned along with the person who committed a crime.
For you to read:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#...

This site lists many court cases in Muslim countries. Only read it if you can tolerate the gross injustices listed on it.
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#173 Jan 31, 2013
Sharia law is for cu*ts.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#174 Jan 31, 2013
Now the muzzies say that Coke is racist because it shows a man in the desert with a camel.This is an ad for the Super Bowl..They are telling coke what they want changed before Sunday!!!Are you freaking kidding?? These people have to go!!The ad is very funny..And let's face it--there are more camel jockeys in the middle east than others,just sayin!!I do not hate the muzzies,just their way of life/religion/ideology,etc.I have faith that GOD will deal with these people and I don't have to...
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#175 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Life in paradise will be different than life on earth
Yes, 72 virgins (rolls eyes). But they are men. ROFLMFAO! Open wide Gay Lad!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#176 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you proclaim that "Islam is against killing people" when not a single day goes by without Muslims murdering? Islam is the most bloody religion there has ever been. You should be ashamed to post this garbage when you know it's untrue. Your propaganda efforts have failed, for no one one here believes your defense of Islam. Better look for gullible people elsewhere. Try Obama's crowd.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#177 Jan 31, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Now the muzzies say that Coke is racist because it shows a man in the desert with a camel.This is an ad for the Super Bowl..They are telling coke what they want changed before Sunday!!!Are you freaking kidding?? These people have to go!!The ad is very funny..And let's face it--there are more camel jockeys in the middle east than others,just sayin!!I do not hate the muzzies,just their way of life/religion/ideology,etc.I have faith that GOD will deal with these people and I don't have to...
They don’t seriously believe that. It’s just one of their usual petty attempts at causing problems for us. I hope Coke doesn’t fall for it and concede. Perhaps they should improve on the image, however, by seating Muhammad and his nine year wife on the camel so we can see the child molester with his victim.
The Agitator

Dearborn Heights, MI

#178 Jan 31, 2013
Thank u for the CASH, SUCKERS, It makes me feel so good inside that your hatred
Consumes you.:).

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#179 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Life in paradise will be different than life on earth
Your Koran promises 72 virgins Tommy.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#180 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read the story again
And her children?

Islam does not do converts to Christianity therefore they all have to suffer.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#181 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is against killing people,
Yes, it shows time and again.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#182 Feb 1, 2013
The Agitator wrote:
Thank u for the CASH, SUCKERS, It makes me feel so good inside that your hatred
Consumes you.:).
Sorry to disappoint you, but there’s no hatred consuming me. I personally feel you aren’t worth hating but are only to be pitied and distrusted. I am a realist who recognizes the dangers of the Islamic religion, whose followers are all afflicted with mental impairment and a lack of human compasion. I recognize the fact all Muslims—because of the evil taught them in the Koran—are potential killers and dangerous to have around normal people, for they don’t think with normal brains and are in a permanent state of ignorance due to still living in the dark ages.
Put the money to good use by seeing a non-Muslim psychiatrist (Stay away from the Ft. Hood one), for you are in dire need of treatment.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#183 Feb 1, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
And her children?
Islam does not do converts to Christianity therefore they all have to suffer.
He's very reluctant to answer about the children. He is probably waiting for instructions from his imam on how to justify it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#184 Feb 1, 2013
More Muslim "love" from around the world:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roth/1301...

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#185 Feb 1, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>How can you proclaim that "Islam is against killing people" when not a single day goes by without Muslims murdering? Islam is the most bloody religion there has ever been. You should be ashamed to post this garbage when you know it's untrue. Your propaganda efforts have failed, for no one one here believes your defense of Islam. Better look for gullible people elsewhere. Try Obama's crowd.
Logan the hateful:

Muslims are killing...yes true as i said" there are good muslims and bad muslims"

If your west is blessed and angelic, why you have more crimes in your west more than islamic societies?

There are american cities,where you can not really walk alone at night, you will be robbed or either attacked untill you bleeding by knifes

There is no such day running in american states,except an american killed or injured.....Your society is very violent and full of criminal thugs

""Islam is the most bloody religion there has ever been."""

You are very right, it was muslims who invented the nuclear bombs and killed thousands of japanese people

It was muslims also who were reasonable for killing 20 million people by 2nd world war

You don't have to call islam bloody, while you xtians killed and destroyed humanity ( just have look at last century records Only)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ak job fair Feb 23 Optimist 1
News BLAC Magazine lists best ways to celebrate Blac... Feb 23 lol 4
Review: Cool Blue Hair Salon (Feb '09) Feb 23 choirgirl413 10
Tim Horton on ford road Feb 21 Erica 6
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) Feb 18 RushFan666 14
hassan is a great waiter at al ameer restaurant... Feb 16 WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News Fourth Muslim group rejects federal grant to fi... Feb 15 Dee Dee Dee 27

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance