McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

Jan 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of216
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not misguided and not misinformed....maybe you are
You just have bad image about islam, Islam is different believe me
Muslims are the most peaceful and tolerant people
You are correct: I do have bad images about Islam. I canít get out of my mind the images of the Americans and others being beheaded by Muslims, who grinned into the cameras that were recording their evil deeds as they took place. I canít forget the ghastly image of poor Daniel Pearl, who never harmed another person in his entire life, being beheaded by that ugly pig who held Pearlís head in his grisly hand, holding it for the world to see. I canít forget that this evil monster sits in Guantanamo, still alive, breathing, eating and drinking and spending his days boasting about the beheading of Pearl and of all the Americans he killed on 9-11, and having the gall to complain he is mistreated. I canít forget the British doctor who was beheaded in Pakistan as a reward for giving free medical treatment to the ungrateful Muslims.

There are many images of Islam that bother me but those mentioned have a very disturbing effect on me; so donít nauseate me again by making that false statement of how peaceful and tolerant Muslims are. The truth is they are the most ignorant and animalistic lot of people ever to exist on the face of the earth.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
the beheadings by some muslims ( like al qaeda or taliban),we dont agree on it....but u know they go by principle of self-defense, for example nato or american troops kill them, so if they capture hostage from americans or europeans,they will kill back.
Your people do the same beheadings and worst crimes, why blame muslims and not your people?
both no difference, those are killing and other killing
The religion of peace teaches me to not kill anybody,except for war as self-defense
logan: You full of hatred and evil desires
And just what are you full of? I can name a couple attributes that are very obvious: self-deception and denial.

Why don't you elaborate on the evil desires and hatred of which you accuse me?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Show me the correct verse, please.
Read the following verses to know something about Holy Quraan

(Holy Quraan 16:90)Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.

----------
Greet people back with better greeting or at least in same way.

(Holy Quraan 4:86)And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.
----------
The successful believers,those who keep up their promise of trust

(Holy Quraan 23:8)And those who are keepers of their trusts and their covenant

Render trust to its people

(Holy Quraan 4:58)Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing
----------
do good to parents,relatives,orphans,need y people,near neighbours,non-near neighbours,companion,traveler people,servants

(Holy Quraan 4:36) Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful.
----------
Don't let hatred of others make you avoid Justice.

(Holy Quraan 5:8)O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah,witnesses in justice,and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice.Be just: that is nearer to piety.

----------
Killing of an innocent person is a great crime and likeness of killing all mankind

(Holy Quraan 5:32)Because of that,We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land- it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them,[even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

----------
No compulsion in accepting Islam, We don't force people in islam

(2:256)There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

----------
When People refused the message of Islam " Prophet muhammad peace be upon him left them and said " Peace"

(holy Quraan 43:88)And [ Allah acknowledges] his saying, "O my Lord, indeed these are a people who do not believe."

(holy Quraan 43:89)So turn aside from them and say, "Peace." But they are going to know.

----------
Don't kill your children

(Holy Quraan 17:31)And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.

----------
Don't kill the soul except by right( meaning criminals and terrorists...etc)

(Holy Quraan 17:33) And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law].

----------
Don't scam when measuring goods ( trade law)

(Holy Quraan 17:35)And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with an even balance. That is the best [way] and best in result.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
If Muslims are so kind to Christians, why was an Egyptian woman and her seven children only a short time ago sentenced to 15 years in prison for wanting to convert back to the Christian religion?
We are very kind to xtians and everyone

When islam entered egypt, there were about 3 or 4 churchers only, Now its up to 1000 churchers

we give christians their freedom and allow them building churches, and treat them by good way

Did you read the story before you comment on this case?

The family was actually of ex-christian wife, who wanted to back to christianity.....they did scam some offical papers on her and her children

they didn't go for legal way

The court punished them due to scamming papers ( not because they return back to christianity)

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

churches*

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text> And just what are you full of? I can name a couple attributes that are very obvious: self-deception and denial.
Why don't you elaborate on the evil desires and hatred of which you accuse me?
No self-deception and denial

you full of hatred and evil desires, you already showed it here on your early posts

You just hate anything on favour of muslims in Usa.....so greedy and so uncivilized

You clearly hate muslims alot, while muslims don't hate you

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct: I do have bad images about Islam. I canít get out of my mind the images of the Americans and others being beheaded by Muslims, who grinned into the cameras that were recording their evil deeds as they took place. I canít forget the ghastly image of poor Daniel Pearl, who never harmed another person in his entire life, being beheaded by that ugly pig who held Pearlís head in his grisly hand, holding it for the world to see. I canít forget that this evil monster sits in Guantanamo, still alive, breathing, eating and drinking and spending his days boasting about the beheading of Pearl and of all the Americans he killed on 9-11, and having the gall to complain he is mistreated. I canít forget the British doctor who was beheaded in Pakistan as a reward for giving free medical treatment to the ungrateful Muslims.
There are many images of Islam that bother me but those mentioned have a very disturbing effect on me; so donít nauseate me again by making that false statement of how peaceful and tolerant Muslims are. The truth is they are the most ignorant and animalistic lot of people ever to exist on the face of the earth.
If some muslims are so evil? that means" all muslims are the same"? or islam is about evilness? If a muslim rob you....then islam is about robbery?

you should not generalize and go so judgemental over people

as i said, there are the good muslims and bad muslims, its a societies and communities

Islam is very great religion,If people followed it properly,then Peace and love will spread on earth

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the following verses to know something about Holy Quraan
(Holy Quraan 16:90)Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.
I have already read them sometime ago.
It appears that Allah and Muhammad were very confused when writing their holy book, for it is full of contradictions. For example, the Koran says not to kill your children, yet it instructs Muslims to commit honor killings of family members under sharia law. Even here in the US, honor killings have occurred often. Secondly, there is the contradiction about not forcing Islam on others yet the Koran states clearly that all infidels are to be killed unless they turn to Islam, describing in minute detail on how to inflict torture on them. The Koran says ďDon't let hatred of others make you avoid Justice.Ē Please tell me where the justice was for Daniel Pearl and the other victims of beheadings? Where is the justice for the poor Egyptian woman who was just sentenced to 15 years in prison, along with her seven children? How about the two young men who were just hanged in Iran for committing robbery because they were hungry? It was very sad and touching to see one of the young men lay his head on the shoulder of his executioner before the rope was put around his neck. Islam is not kind, not just, but is cruel and unfeelingóexcept for the emotion of hatred.
I could post pages of injustices but havenít the time, but you probably know of them, anyway. The Koran is a book of contradictions and cruelty. Sorry, but I donít agree that it is a religion of peace.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
you full of hatred and evil desires, you already showed it here on your early posts
You just hate anything on favour of muslims in Usa.....so greedy and so uncivilized
You are incorrect: I do not hate the person who is a Muslim--I hate the religion because of the evil it has brought into the world and into the lives not only of its followers but of those who refuse to accept it.

You are also incorrect in stating that Muslims don't hate me. Muslim are instructed by their religion to hate all infidels and that means me since you classify all outside your religion as infidels.

FYI, I do care that Muslims are a lost people and that many suffer unjustly at the hands of the leaders of that religion. Under sharia law, women and children are treated no better than animals and that concerns me greatly. I care that souls of Muslims are enslaved and lost.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
We are very kind to xtians and everyone
When islam entered egypt, there were about 3 or 4 churchers only, Now its up to 1000 churchers
we give christians their freedom and allow them building churches, and treat them by good way
Did you read the story before you comment on this case?
The family was actually of ex-christian wife, who wanted to back to christianity.....they did scam some offical papers on her and her children
they didn't go for legal way
The court punished them due to scamming papers ( not because they return back to christianity)
Yes, I read the entire story from several sources. They requested new ID cards after her husband died. Is asking for an ID card a crime in Islam?(I realize that is an asinine question, for breathing the wrong way is a crime in Muslim countries) Is there something wrong with having an ID in Egypt? Clearly there would have been no legal problem if she had not asked to go back to Christianity. Even if she had d0one something illegal, is it just to sentence young children to prison for the sins of the parent? What crime did the children commit to deserve 15 years and what did the clerks do to warrant 5 years in prison? Islam is unfair and unjust in everything it does.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I am sick of arguing back and forth with this idiot,Egyptian_lad!!!I will tell anyone, that I will go to the streets to fight before I allow any of these pukes to push this crap on this country.Most people do not realize that muzzies are now in almost every state of this country.They think it is a small,very small group of people..If I knew how to unite people to march on Washington about this illegal immigration and the muzzies I would do it..I have never been political in my life until dealing with illegals in Alabama and the muzzies(thanks to Henry Ford who brought these people to work in his assembly plants because he disliked blacks)who have ruined Dearborn..I remember Dearborn and Detroit years ago and they were pretty towns.I will not address this jack--- again..He is ignorant and I can not tolerate ignorance!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Patriotic Girl wrote:
I am sick of arguing back and forth with this idiot,Egyptian_lad!!!I will tell anyone, that I will go to the streets to fight before I allow any of these pukes to push this crap on this country.Most people do not realize that muzzies are now in almost every state of this country.They think it is a small,very small group of people..If I knew how to unite people to march on Washington about this illegal immigration and the muzzies I would do it..I have never been political in my life until dealing with illegals in Alabama and the muzzies(thanks to Henry Ford who brought these people to work in his assembly plants because he disliked blacks)who have ruined Dearborn..I remember Dearborn and Detroit years ago and they were pretty towns.I will not address this jack--- again..He is ignorant and I can not tolerate ignorance!!!
Believe me......I feel your pain.

"Nearly a decade after Dearborn's streets celebrated America for bringing down Saddam Hussein and opening a door to democracy in the Mideast, the same city will be the epicenter today of calls to squelch free speech. Protesting the film, "Innocence of Muslims," that has sparked protests in the Mideast, rally organizer Tarek Baydoun says that so-called blasphemy laws are necessary to prevent speech that hurts the "the religious feelings of Muslims."

This assault on the First Amendment in the name of the prophet Mohammed is a sad day in America - and confirms fears that Muslim-American activists do not understand the fundamental separation of church and state in the American Constitution.

The Dearborn organizers seek an international law banning what they define as anti-Mohammed speech that would supersede American law. The rally comes just days after President Obama reaffirmed America's commitment to free speech in a U.N. address."

Dearborn should be nuked.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You from michigan too??? all retards come from this state? huh?
U r one of the biggest morons in life thats been confirmed
faith and meanie on topix lol
9/11 = american great lie and only stupid americans who still believe it
Hello Tommy Timesten.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Self righteousness is more like it.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
ROFLMFAO! Uncivilized.......Now that's f*cking funny. The fact you can say that when your idiot people are over in sand land with rocket launchers and rifles killing each other on the streets for something as trivial as differing beliefs, yet, we are uncivilized. ROFLMFAO! Too damn funny. Thanks for clearly up the depth of your idiocy.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
I'll add hypocrisy to your agenda.
Run along sand&#1514;*gger.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Correction: Clearing up

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Just found one of those GIANTS E Lad is talking about. Wow!! GIANTS do exist!!

http://www.leoburnett.com/image/2/722/406/1/u...
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I believe Egypt boy has been several people on threads about muzzies..His attitude is very familiar..The bottom line is that he is unsaved and will not see his virgins in heaven..As if,GOD is worried about his sex life!The BIBLE clearly states that in heaven everyone will be neutral--no marriages,etc.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Thunder-Girl wrote:
Just found one of those GIANTS E Lad is talking about. Wow!! GIANTS do exist!!
http://www.leoburnett.com/image/2/722/406/1/u...
Ooh! That was corny.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Faith--I don't want Dearborn nuked because there are still some good old fashioned Americans there.A dear friend's family is still there and they are wonderful!! I agree tho,the muzzies need to leave this country and I will be glad to assist their departure,like taking them to buses for the airport..Not with any violence,unlike the muzzies action of cutting heads off if they are displeased with someone,like family,etc.And Thunder-Girl,I so like your attitude and remarks..You people on here that are anti-muzzies are people after my own heart..I want America back the way it was,a few years ago,when you could walk down the street after a movie or night on the town,late at night and not fear for your life..
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Everyone not muslim on here, have a great and safe day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of216
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Garden City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••