McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 214

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#125 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.bomba the idiot:
4000 jewish workers in world trade center towers stayed home at september 11,they were warned to not go for work and already had knowledge of what gonna happen
Actually the cia did put bombs in all floors of towers....thats why towers were collapsed this way
Bush Gov with cia+ zionists plan are behind 9/11 event
You stupid americans are the most ignorant people in world....hahahaah idiots only still believe bin ladin did the whole scene
you are truly the most ignorant person I have ever seen.

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#126 Jan 29, 2013
george whyte wrote:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#...
Thanks for the very informatiive link. It brings to mind the tragedy in Pakistan last year. You undoubtedly remember the beheading in Pakistan of the British doctor who was providing medical assistance to Pakistanis when he was murdered.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/29/k...
Muslims in general clearly lack the capacity for gratitude, a fact proven by the treatment of this kind doctor. The Muslim religion will never be fit for the civilized world.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#127 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> its true and you lost guys are much down to zionism tricks
I am curious: are you an adult? You sound like a kid who has been so well indoctrinated by his parents that he has no original thoughts. You are very misguided and misinformed.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#128 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.bomba the idiot:
4000 jewish workers in world trade center towers stayed home at september 11,they were warned to not go for work and already had knowledge of what gonna happen
Actually the cia did put bombs in all floors of towers....thats why towers were collapsed this way
Bush Gov with cia+ zionists plan are behind 9/11 event
You stupid americans are the most ignorant people in world....hahahaah idiots only still believe bin ladin did the whole scene
ROFLMFAO! You are one of the biggest idiots I have ever read. Very entertaining, but still an idiot nonetheless and frankly, that's an insult to idiots. ROFLMFAO!

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#129 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
The love of jewish israelis to you americans
Israeli attack on american ship 1967:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100960,00...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fRZSzdQuOqMXX
Why didn't you start with Daniel Pearl? You can find many videos of beheadings by Muslims on Al-Jazeera. Are you concerned those reading your posts about the peaceful religion may learn the truth? Can't say I blame you, for those real life beheading videos are hard to take.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#130 Jan 29, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO! You are one of the biggest idiots I have ever read. Very entertaining, but still an idiot nonetheless and frankly, that's an insult to idiots. ROFLMFAO!
If you really want a laugh, check out his blog....

http://muhammadabdo.wordpress.com/

And his youtube page....

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

It's comic gold.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#131 Jan 29, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If you really want a laugh, check out his blog....
And his youtube page....
www.youtube.com/dodi88mh
It's comic gold.
You are brilliant! This is an eye opener.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#132 Jan 30, 2013
Islam is even worse than I thought. I found this shocking news about cannibalism being taught to Egyptian students. I hope it isnít true but it is from a reliable source and there is a video.

http://shoebat.com/2013/01/28/islam-and-canni...

One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#133 Jan 30, 2013
They don't even get communion wine to wash the flesh down.
Logan wrote:
Islam is even worse than I thought. I found this shocking news about cannibalism being taught to Egyptian students. I hope it isnít true but it is from a reliable source and there is a video.
One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#134 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If you really want a laugh, check out his blog....
And his youtube page....
www.youtube.com/dodi88mh
It's comic gold.
Not surprising, they are wolves in sheep clothing. We can only hope they kill each other in their sand infested jungle.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#135 Jan 30, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
You from michigan too??? all retards come from this state? huh?

U r one of the biggest morons in life thats been confirmed

faith and meanie on topix lol

9/11 = american great lie and only stupid americans who still believe it

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#136 Jan 30, 2013
Logan wrote:
hahahahaaha, stop posting crapss from anti-islamic webs, they feed lies so far

If you want the cannibalism, its mentioned in your bible

According to the bible: people were eating their children

wait a proof?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#137 Jan 30, 2013
Logan wrote:
Canniblism in the bible

Leviticus 26:29
New International Version (NIV)
29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

----------
Deuteronomy 28:53

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you.

----------

Ezekiel 5:10

Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

----------
Lamentations 4:10

With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

----------

Jeremiah 19:9

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

----------

2 Kings 6:29

So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her,'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

@logan: Was the god of bible Proud Cannibal?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#138 Jan 30, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't you start with Daniel Pearl? You can find many videos of beheadings by Muslims on Al-Jazeera. Are you concerned those reading your posts about the peaceful religion may learn the truth? Can't say I blame you, for those real life beheading videos are hard to take.
the beheadings by some muslims ( like al qaeda or taliban),we dont agree on it....but u know they go by principle of self-defense, for example nato or american troops kill them, so if they capture hostage from americans or europeans,they will kill back.

Your people do the same beheadings and worst crimes, why blame muslims and not your people?

both no difference, those are killing and other killing

The religion of peace teaches me to not kill anybody,except for war as self-defense

logan: You full of hatred and evil desires

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#139 Jan 30, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I am curious: are you an adult? You sound like a kid who has been so well indoctrinated by his parents that he has no original thoughts. You are very misguided and misinformed.
I'm not misguided and not misinformed....maybe you are
You just have bad image about islam, Islam is different believe me
Muslims are the most peaceful and tolerant people
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#140 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You from michigan too??? all retards come from this state? huh?
U r one of the biggest morons in life thats been confirmed
faith and meanie on topix lol
9/11 = american great lie and only stupid americans who still believe it
That's it? That's your best shot? ROFLMFAO! Stop, my stomach hurts! ROFLMFAO!

Pork, the other white meat.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#141 Jan 30, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#142 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Canniblism in the bible
Leviticus 26:29
New International Version (NIV)
29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
----------
Deuteronomy 28:53
53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you.
----------
Ezekiel 5:10
Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.
----------
Lamentations 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.
----------
Jeremiah 19:9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'
----------
2 Kings 6:29
So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her,'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
@logan: Was the god of bible Proud Cannibal?
You are deliberately omitting the complete stories; but even if it was as you imply, does that give Islam justification for teaching its people to practice cannabalism? Those are listings of things that happened due to various circumstances. THOSE THINGS WERE NOT APPROVED OF BY GOD. The Bible records history accurately, thus those sins were recorded, as were many sins throughout the Old Testament.
You have no argument about the fact Islam teaches cannibalism, so as usual, you attempt to cover up the vile truth by evading the issues. You havenít answered anything directly since youíve been posting on here. Why is that? Are you afraid to speak the truth so you resort to hiding behind vicious assaults on those not of the Muslim faith?

It is true about the cannibalism being taught to high school students but you wonít admit it because you are ashamed of your faith, knowing itís evil. You want us to believe the lies about how Islam is peaceful and perfect even though you know itís a pagan, uncivilized and violent religion that perverts the minds and souls of its followers. This is not centuries ago but a time when people are supposed to be more civilized and intelligent; but Muslims have never advanced since the invention of Islam. You prefer to remain a backward people, having no inclination to better yourselves, living as you did centuries ago.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#143 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not misguided and not misinformed....maybe you are
You just have bad image about islam, Islam is different believe me
You are correct: I do have bad images about Islam. I canít get out of my mind the images of the Americans and others being beheaded by Muslims, who grinned into the cameras that were recording their evil deeds as they took place. I canít forget the ghastly image of poor Daniel Pearl, who never harmed another person in his entire life, being beheaded by that ugly pig who held Pearlís head in his grisly hand, holding it for the world to see. I canít forget that this evil monster sits in Guantanamo, still alive, breathing, eating and drinking and spending his days boasting about the beheading of Pearl and of all the Americans he killed on 9-11, and having the gall to complain he is mistreated. I canít forget the British doctor who was beheaded in Pakistan as a reward for giving free medical treatment to the ungrateful Muslims.

There are many images of Islam that bother me but those mentioned have a very disturbing effect on me; so donít nauseate me again by making that false statement of how peaceful and tolerant Muslims are. The truth is they are the most ignorant and animalistic lot of people ever to exist on the face of the earth.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#144 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
the beheadings by some muslims ( like al qaeda or taliban),we dont agree on it....but u know they go by principle of self-defense, for example nato or american troops kill them, so if they capture hostage from americans or europeans,they will kill back.
Your people do the same beheadings and worst crimes, why blame muslims and not your people?
both no difference, those are killing and other killing
The religion of peace teaches me to not kill anybody,except for war as self-defense
logan: You full of hatred and evil desires
And just what are you full of? I can name a couple attributes that are very obvious: self-deception and denial.

Why don't you elaborate on the evil desires and hatred of which you accuse me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims must leave America all of it. 17 hr TTennessee 11
It's tough finding solutions to Wayne County's ... Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
American Rap singers become Muslims (May '11) Thu saved 28
An Easy Recipe Using Healthy Bananas From Slick... Wed Lloyd 1
Intolereance Mar 3 richeyjo 1
pastors affair Mar 3 Oitnb2015 14
Looking for Patricia (Aug '09) Mar 2 Jennifer 6
Garden City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web