Garden City teen girls. Good students...

Garden City teen girls. Good students vs hookers

Posted in the Garden City Forum

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2010
So today, I took my young daughter to a party at a home near the area of Henry Ruff and Beechwood. It was a costume party. As she was walking to the door and while I was still in the drive-way, a car full of skanky hookers in a sort of cream colored *Taurus* or *Contour* like vehicle screamed out "fuckin wierdo".
Well, this is what I have to say to those HOOKERS: First of all, what did she do TO YOU that caused such an ASININE reaction out of you? Or did it make you feel better about yourselves because you KNOW that YOU are LOSERS who PROBABLY lost your virginity at the age of 11? It's TRUE that misery loves company and those who hate themselves try to make others feel just as bad BUT MY child is thoughtful and would never say such an IGNORANT thing to anyone BECAUSE I brought her up RIGHT. ME? I'm cut from a different cloth. I would if I had a reason and I have one now.
It's not her fault that your parents are completely WORTHLESS. It's apparent by your IMBECILIC BEHAVIOR that between them, they don't have enough brains to fill a tiny thimble which is why they couldn't afford to give any to YOU. In fact, YOU are the TRASH and your parents are the TRASH HEAP. One thing I've noticed is that there are more and more hooker girls coming up in G.C. than ever before. Guess crack head parents are becoming more and more common. Even here.
Anyone know these bitches, they must live in or around the Maplewood/HenryRuff area........give them this message....:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redford townships matt kaczor is turning into l... Fri WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 15 Iknow 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Nov 9 freespirit 56
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Nov 6 Mlinsell 62
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Nov 6 yeah i said it 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Nov 4 Jim 20

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages