Explosion destroys furniture store

Explosion destroys furniture store

There are 1 comment on the HomeTownLife.com story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Explosion destroys furniture store. In it, HomeTownLife.com reports that:

A massive explosion leveled an area furniture store Wednesday morning, critically injuring the owner and trapping two employees underneath the rubble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HomeTownLife.com.

Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Dec 30, 2010
A leak of that proportion seems like more than a loose fitting on the water heater. The entire neighborhood could smell the overpowering concentration of gas, like blocks away. The utility had been called early on when gas was smelled. Lawyers will be very busy on this case. The folks most able to investigate, the utility, will probably be looking for some consumer oriented cause instead of their main supply line deteriorating under the ancient store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redford townships matt kaczor is turning into l... Nov 17 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
Redford Police (Jan '08) Nov 15 Iknow 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Nov 9 freespirit 56
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Nov 6 Mlinsell 62
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Nov 6 yeah i said it 3
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Nov 4 Jim 20

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages