Westland teen found guilty in spring break accident

Westland teen and Livonia Franklin High graduate Jeremy Peer was convicted Wednesday afternoon of driving off a Florida road, killing a 33-year-old woman, injuring her husband and leaving the scene. Full Story
First Prev
of 68
Next Last
yo yo man

Dearborn, MI

#1357 Jun 12, 2010
Keep Praying wrote:
It is my understanding that one conviction was overturned and he is going to be resentenced because there was not pre-sentence investigation.
Is that good news?
People talk about this because we want you kids to get the point wake up
PPP

AOL

#1358 Jun 14, 2010
yo yo man wrote:
<quoted text>People talk about this because we want you kids to get the point wake up
WOW AREN'T YOU ABOUT A REAL JACKA$$.YOUR MOMMA RAISED YOU REAL WELL.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#1359 Jan 8, 2011
They let people drive a car who have no experience on driving a car in the first place they drink and drive talk on damn cell phones while driving people are just plain stupid anyway
Noneya

Warsaw, IN

#1360 Dec 6, 2012
I actually do know him. Quite well actually. Rob, you're a fcking retard. Have you ever drank alchohol? Not that you would be, but have you honestly never driven your vehicle after drinking? Could have been you bitch I would have rather seen your ugly face up there I guarantee you Jeremy is a far better person than you and has more remorse for his actions than you could ever muster for anything you've ever done
Noneya

Warsaw, IN

#1361 Dec 6, 2012
yo yo, what an awesome name, you've obviously never been to fcking jail you fcking inbred retard. you would be about the only one getting fcked in there and itd be for running your dick scker. Its ones like you in there with a slick mouth and always have an opinion that get fcked. Never know, I might come and fck you in your tonight

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1362 Mar 11, 2013
ALJ wrote:
If he is so smart why did he leave the scene? He killed someone and now he has to pay the price !
THE END
AND if he wasn't drunk why did he leave the crime scene?

Location hidden

#1363 Mar 11, 2013
yo yo man wrote:
This kid is a coward flat out . He needs to learn that you cannot get away with breaking the law. You killed someone for no damn reason and than ran .Why run if it was not your fault.You ran because you are a coward and guess what they will sniff you out in jail bro . Oh you going to bleed out your a##hole for real . And guess what you can't run in jail guy .9x9 cell and no mommy to wipe the tears away after your new daddy takes care of you .Oh what you are going to have a few dads in there .I swear they will trade you for candy bars wow make sure you rub cool aid on your lips they like that bitc#boy.
Do you know this from personal experience?

Location hidden

#1365 Mar 11, 2013
Joe wrote:
Jeremy was a 4.3 student probably the smartest kid i know and yes he did take a life but he didnt do it on purpose. I think it is wrong of you to say that you hope he is haunted. I truely believe that Jeremy was not drinking. He made a huge mistake and this is something he will live with forever. I'm sure Colleen will be in your hearts forever every but remember Jeremy you will always be in our hearts we will always be here for you
Sure, because kids on spring break don't drink....Wait! Yes they do!

Location hidden

#1366 Mar 11, 2013
Billy Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Miss David Harbin here she was the queen in a federal prison hahahahaa All these copy and paste to say nothing but you never have anything to say anyway hahahahahha hahahahaha sure little girl Sure they are and sure you aren't you are a moron hahahah hahahahaahahaha you are such a liar. You have said what you aren't going to respond to to other posters for about 2 years on here and still do hahahaha. You have no life and if no one on here responded to you you would go even crazier hahahaha NORON The little girl is going to gather up her toy and run home ahahhahaha Oppps she is homeless hahahahah
Billy Dee, just out of curiosity, did you ever go to school? If so, did you take any English or spelling classes? I ask this because your whole paragraph was full of bad grammar and a lack of punctuation. The whole thing just sounded senseless and ignorant and trying to read it gave me a migraine. You sound, not like a moron, but more like an IMBECILE. In my opinion, even a moron has more intelligence than you do. And what's with all of the "hahahaha's"? Have you any idea as to how CHILDISH that is? Do your parents know you're up?
hello

Bellevue, WA

#1367 Mar 12, 2013
What are the udates on him? When is his release date? Has he contacted the husband?

Location hidden

#1368 Mar 15, 2013
hello wrote:
What are the udates on him? When is his release date? Has he contacted the husband?
The husband shot him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 68
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intolereance 9 hr richeyjo 1
pastors affair 19 hr Oitnb2015 14
Looking for Patricia (Aug '09) Mon Jennifer 6
Dearborn Heights City Libraries host ham radio ... Mon sylvester 2
Any Subs around? Sun walker76 1
Canton Man Charged With CSC (Jul '09) Feb 28 Angelface55 31
Poll: Should man who fatally shot Taylor bicycl... (Sep '12) Feb 27 Brandon Enoch 12
Garden City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:27 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:27PM
OAK, CLE and IND Among Updated Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Ndamukong Suh
NFL 6:02 AM