NewtoSavannah

Pooler, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
We live off of Whitefield Ave and was wondering the best approach to getting down town to see the parade as well as enjoy the festivities without trying to fight the traffic. What are some things that you do to beat the traffic and have an enjoyable time, and staying at home is not an option, we want to attend and enjoy, just would like to find the best options and ideas that you find work well.
Savannah Native

Savannah, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
I would suggest you take truman parkway to get to river street that night for festivties, but either way around traffic is gonna packed even coming from that end. Get down there early to get a park. and get one that can be easy for you to leave because if you get one near the festivties its gonna hard to leave. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car discovered in Coffee Co. creek Aug 26 Just here for fun 7
New Icons Desmond Hunter & 'Slave Avenger' (Aug '08) Aug 25 F all yall 5
Chad holtzclaw Aug 23 DontMethWithMe 3
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Aug 20 Random Driver 74
News Pastor charged with child molestation (Jan '10) Aug 19 childhood nightmare 21
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Aug 17 bboykin 7
Del Anderson Contractor, Just Say No (Aug '11) Aug 14 clubber 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages