<quoted text>
Your thoughts are enslaved to a fool.
What the hell does that even mean?

Seriously dude, quit being weird.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11282 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
What's up Columbus Native? Your girl Synergy has been dying to hear from you. She wants you to come burn one with her and ya'll fuss about Obama. I think it's mean that you haven't even acknowledged her. Hey Syn you never did answer me how old you were. I'm 33 and I'm a scorpio.

With a pickup line like that, you'll be covered up with scalawags.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11283 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That just isn't true Syn. Ok though we'll let it go.
This very post explains your previous one.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11284 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
They only thing that will make them happy is if you cut some taxes and deregulate something.
You've gotta use the right bait for these RWW's.
Offer to show them where the XL pipeline is going to go. That should do it.
I was hoping they would show me where I could lay some pipeline down. LOL.

Location hidden

#11285 May 15, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Jon Stewart ripped into Obama's claim, to find out about all the following, on the news, at the exact same time as Americans found out.
-IRS scandal
-Justice Dept seizing journalists phone records
-the Fast & Furious gun running scandal
-the low fly-over by AF1 that freaked out New Yorkers
He criticised the president for continually saying he FIRST heard about all these SCANDALS from television news, AND not from people inside the government.
He joked, he wouldn't be surprised that Obama first heard about Osama Bin Laden being killed, until he saw himself announce it on television. LOL
FINALLY, it's admitted, Obama lies.
This isn't going away. Don't even think it.
A friend sent me the video of Stewart. It is HILARIOUS. It TEARS UP the present administration.

United States

#11286 May 15, 2013
Just watch the green squared folks either individually or in group think.

Hey 'The truth'. Scream a little louder or more often and then you win. If you get "registered" and get a green square then you can be "official". Group think

"Altruism is the enemy of capitalism" Ayan Rand
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11287 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
With a pickup line like that, you'll be covered up with scalawags.
Forget about this stuff OMTE.

Just show them your Alan Greenspan neck tattoo with the inscription "Thug for Life" under it.

That's all ya gotta do. RWWB's (Right Wing Whacko Babes) dig that.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11288 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a poor player that struts and frets across the topix pages and then is heard no more. A walking shadow.
You've got a LOT of hash, don't you? I mean like a MOUNTAIN of it.
That would explain so much.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11289 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This very post explains your previous one.
??????
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11290 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately I'm old enough to have lived through or should I say still tryin to get through the attempted murder of this country at the hands of the republicans. I know you don't want to hear this but after Bush. All these impeachable scandles going on now by your standards are so hypocritical that they are funny almost. They would be funny if your intent to ruin Obama wasn't driven by hate. I think we are far from out of the woods from the damage caused by Bush and if this country doesn't pull together. I don't know if we will ever recover. It's kinda like being lied to by someone you thought was your friend. You can forgive, but it would probaly serve you wise to never forget. I was hoping and are Glad that anyone but a republican is in the White House.

Maybe you can explain how the country is going to pull together while it is divided? Pipe dreams are called such, because they are.

I dont think the intent is ruin Obama, I think the intent is to cripple him and his followers to hell by focusing on 2014 and 2016.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11291 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that even mean?
Seriously dude, quit being weird.

It was a test to check on your intelligence and you failed.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11292 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about this stuff OMTE.
Just show them your Alan Greenspan neck tattoo with the inscription "Thug for Life" under it.
That's all ya gotta do. RWWB's (Right Wing Whacko Babes) dig that.
Dang I don't have tattoo on my neck though. I only have one my back and my leg. My mama didn't like tattoos, so I had to be able to hide them.

Location hidden

#11293 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
@ Oh my.
"The most hotly anticipated IRS probe since Watergate didn’t exactly live up to the hype."
Really?? "hotly anticipated" by who??
I've seen no news reports of anyone waiting with anticipation for the IG report.
The IG report will not live up to being so "hotly anticipated" as you gloss over the situation.
I expect the hearings in Congress will be more Hotly anticipated and more through than the IG report. I expect some more lightening to come from the congressional hearings.
This is reported on several links. I chose the first one that popped up.

http://www.examiner.com/article/abc-political...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11295 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The desk your computer is sitting on is made out of hash bales, isn't it?
Danger Zone

Conyers, GA

#11296 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is reported on several links. I chose the first one that popped up.
http://www.examiner.com/article/abc-political...
Who's going to jail???? Boehner asked this question this morning.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11297 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can explain how the country is going to pull together while it is divided? Pipe dreams are called such, because they are.
I dont think the intent is ruin Obama, I think the intent is to cripple him and his followers to hell by focusing on 2014 and 2016.
I would tell you how we could pull together, but it would be like talking to my wife about our budget. You'd be shaking your head yeah the whole time and when I got through. I'd ask you do you understand and you'd shrugg and say "not really". Just know the adults are handling the situation. Sit back relax and quit worrying. Your daddy Obama gonna take care of everything. Oh yeah. I'm glad you cleared that up with that last sentence. Thanks.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11298 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The desk your computer is sitting on is made out of hash bales, isn't it?
I wish mine was.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11299 May 15, 2013
Holder to Issa:

“The way you conduct yourself as a member of Congress is unacceptable and shameful.”

That sounds about right. Finally Grand Inquisitor Issa is getting some real truth.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11300 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistical odds that I'm smarter than you are 99.7542037453%.
That's true.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#11301 May 15, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You're a poor player that struts and frets across the topix pages and then is heard no more. A walking shadow.
It's a well known fact that none can match the sheer volume of electrons you push, you are faster than the speed of light at posting worthless dribble, this honor belongs to you alone as none could ever hope to compete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Tue Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
•••
•••
•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garden City News, Events & Info