Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4897 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it exactly there Glorya. 3 out of 4 Americans now see Iraq as a mistake and I would add an ugly evil way to involve your fellow Americans into such a disastor. Obviously men(if you can call them such) such as cheney bush rumsfeld powell don't have a conscious and are not bothered by 4500 young naive Americans slaughtered so they could become very wealthy. It's times like these that make it difficult to understand how a God could allow them to go unpunished, that is so far. What is still scary is that there are 1 in 4 Americans you see out in the public that still believe this was a just war!Obviously these are the republican fringes of our society. Now the democrats are really no alternative but you have to choose between these two every election, that is so far! The permanent solution lies way up above and so far it or He has'st intervened yet.
53% now believe the war was a mistake. It was on ABC news yesterday.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4898 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I admit that I am,i even read your post.it was a toss-up between che and the fair tax books.che won the coin toss.
Throw Che out and read the book on the fair tax.

Location hidden

#4899 Mar 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it exactly there Glorya. 3 out of 4 Americans now see Iraq as a mistake and I would add an ugly evil way to involve your fellow Americans into such a disastor. Obviously men(if you can call them such) such as cheney bush rumsfeld powell don't have a conscious and are not bothered by 4500 young naive Americans slaughtered so they could become very wealthy. It's times like these that make it difficult to understand how a God could allow them to go unpunished, that is so far. What is still scary is that there are 1 in 4 Americans you see out in the public that still believe this was a just war!Obviously these are the republican fringes of our society. Now the democrats are really no alternative but you have to choose between these two every election, that is so far! The permanent solution lies way up above and so far it or He has'st intervened yet.
Additionally, we MUST keep extreme left wingers such as Obama under control and Hillary OUT. I''m sure you'll agree.

Douglasville, GA

#4900 Mar 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
The rabid Bush haters can keep going on and on and on, but what does this have to do with the situation now? We are facing an economic disaster and instead of looking for real solutions, most of our politicians are only interested in rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The sequester happened, Obama played Chicken Little and guess what? The sky did not fall. I would like to think it perhaps woke up some of the public to the fact that cutting the rate of increase in spending just might be such a good idea that some REAL actual cuts might not be so bad. Obama talked in his inauguration speech about all the duplicative government offices, but when the sequester comes, his response is to close White House tours and talk about janitors losing their jobs. And Harry Reid DARES to blame the sequester for the tragic loss of Marines in a training exercise- the man is an absolute disgrace. And Harry - where's that budget you are constitutionally bound to deliver - four years and counting. Patty Murray has a budget proposal, Paul Ryan has a budget proposal - the first thing I want to see is an end to Base Line Budgeting - THEN start justifying a budget - fat chance.
They have a one track mind. Its more like look at what this hand did over 4 years ago and don't even dare look at what my other hand is doing. Kind of like holding a Playboy magazine in one hand and maste***ing with the other.

Location hidden

#4901 Mar 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a boring a$$ rerun of Hannity. I said we all were to blame.
I know that and then you proceded to glorify Obama. So, perhaps YOU might be the boring a$$. BTW, why did you change your id?

Location hidden

#4902 Mar 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I admit that I am,i even read your post.it was a toss-up between che and the fair tax books.che won the coin toss.
lol Wrong choice, Jeb.:)
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#4903 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.
I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!

Location hidden

#4904 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! Bush hasn't been president in over 4 years. Time to keep an eye on the new guy.
That's NEVER going to happen. It's a habit. It's easy. Obama doesn't take responsibility for anything that doesn't make him look like a messiah and his minions fall right in behind him. The guy has it made. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Douglasville, GA

#4905 Mar 20, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I was NEVER into it. You stand guard, BIG DOG!
It gives me a sore neck looking behind me all the time. Time to look at what is going on in front off us.

Location hidden

#4906 Mar 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a boring a$$ rerun of Hannity. I said we all were to blame.
BTW, OMTE...Which of the lies that I listed Obama has told is NOT something he said that then flip flopped on? In other words, which of the lies is not a lie?
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#4907 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives me a sore neck looking behind me all the time. Time to look at what is going on in front off us.
I know a really good chiropractor.

Douglasville, GA

#4908 Mar 20, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a really good chiropractor.
I don't need one as looking behind me where I have been is a waste of time. I now look ahead of me seeing what is going on now and what may be coming. Do you cross the street looking behind you?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#4909 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need one as looking behind me where I have been is a waste of time. I now look ahead of me seeing what is going on now and what may be coming. Do you cross the street looking behind you?
A man has to know where he's been, in order to know where to go.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4910 Mar 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that and then you proceded to glorify Obama. So, perhaps YOU might be the boring a$$. BTW, why did you change your id?
I was posting on another topic about who should be sheriff in my home town. I just forgot to change my title back. I didn't glorify Obama. I was only saying we should respect the president.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#4911 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? I do friggin 360 turns all the time, I'm a woman, always on the look out for pervs. I would simply AMAZE you in a mall parking lot.

Douglasville, GA

#4912 Mar 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
A man has to know where he's been, in order to know where to go.

True, and we have been told and are being told where we have been but nobody is looking ahead. Enough of this looking behind us. I think we have that one figured out. Lets just not keep making the same mistakes ahead of us.

Douglasville, GA

#4913 Mar 20, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Are you for real? I do friggin 360 turns all the time, I'm a woman, always on the look out for pervs. I would simply AMAZE you in a mall parking lot.
Believe me lady you amaze me now!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4914 Mar 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Throw Che out and read the book on the fair tax.
if it's okay with you,big dave,then I think I will decide what I choose to read.it's fine with me if you do the same.or do you think we should have a good old 'book burning' 1930's Nazi style?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4915 Mar 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I was posting on another topic about who should be sheriff in my home town. I just forgot to change my title back. I didn't glorify Obama. I was only saying we should respect the president.
The Office of the President and the title should be respected. Respect of an individual must be earned. I do not believe the man currently holding the office of President is worthy of respect and I think he has shown his disrespect of the office and this country by his words and his actions. I'm not trying to start a fight, I am simply stating my opinion - knowing that you would disagree vehemently.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4916 Mar 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, OMTE...Which of the lies that I listed Obama has told is NOT something he said that then flip flopped on? In other words, which of the lies is not a lie?
Lie is to harsh of word. I think he had big plans and had no idea just how screwed up it was before he took office or that he would be blocked at every turn out of spite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protests continue in West Savannah in wake of o... 14 hr another black cop 3
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Sep 16 Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
•••
•••
•••

Garden City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Garden City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Garden City