Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4847 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Not trying to be rude, but if you have to ask then it would be to far over your head for me to explain it to you. Maybe after some serious thought you will figure it all out.
not meaning to be rude either,but if you'd explain yourself better then the less enlightened among us would not need to figure it out.c'mon,give us a break.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4848 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad start, but not quite what I was looking for or thinking at the time. But to be fair I can't honestly say you are wrong. Your answer is just not complete. I guess we all have several demons floating around in our heads and none may be the same.
in our heads? or over our heads?guess that depends on whether or not someone agrees with you,huh.
OMTE

United States

#4849 Mar 19, 2013
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4850 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
Nope.

"We" are all not to blame.

I didn't vote for Bush in 2004 because it was obvious he happily caused the death of thousands of fellow Marines to get re-elected as a "war time" president.

Most of my friends didn't vote for Bush - because it was obvious he was a corporate tool put in power to bankrupt the country cutting taxes for his rich friends, to destroy unions so his corporate gods could increase profits even more while destroying the Middle Class.

Unless Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield for their War Crimes, it will happen again - the next time our children will lose their lives so that draft dodging cowards can keep power by waving the flag and starting illegal wars against imaginary enemies.

That's Obama's biggest sin - he not only failed to turn Bush and Cheney over the the International War Crimes Commission, he continued their policies, compounding their crimes.
Truth

United States

#4851 Mar 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
"We" are all not to blame.
I didn't vote for Bush in 2004 because it was obvious he happily caused the death of thousands of fellow Marines to get re-elected as a "war time" president.
Most of my friends didn't vote for Bush - because it was obvious he was a corporate tool put in power to bankrupt the country cutting taxes for his rich friends, to destroy unions so his corporate gods could increase profits even more while destroying the Middle Class.
Unless Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield for their War Crimes, it will happen again - the next time our children will lose their lives so that draft dodging cowards can keep power by waving the flag and starting illegal wars against imaginary enemies.
That's Obama's biggest sin - he not only failed to turn Bush and Cheney over the the International War Crimes Commission, he continued their policies, compounding their crimes.
He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4852 Mar 19, 2013
Glorya wrote:
We could call Synergy, she has all the answers.
I have at least as many answers as you do, Glorya.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4853 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.
y'know you and info-op seem to agree on many key points.and I agree with both of you on most of them.why do you call him a f****** dummy?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4854 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.
So! You are STILL blaming Bush for everything that is happening now? Seriously?
Just curious. How do you explain the following promises he made and flip flopped on?

-allowing 5 days of public comment before signing any bills
-NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year
-100% transparency in his administration
-support of traditional marriage 1 man-1 woman
-end income tax for seniors making less than $50K a year
-remove earmarks from PORK projects before he signs any bill
-bring ALL our troops home within ONE year
-put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN
-NO LOBBISTS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION
-close Guantanamo
- to RESIGN if he didn't cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. I believe he stated that he should be a one term president.
-UNITE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY

I guess all of that is Bush's fault, too, huh? I can't believe that you die hard libs are STILL not seeing the handwriting on the wall. Obama has lied to you and the people of this country until I don't know what else he CAN lie about. Bush screwed up and certainly needed to go, but for God's sake, man. OPEN YOUR EYES.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4855 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He got elected by the majority. You F*cking dummy. Obama has tried to change their policies and for it he is called a terrorist. That's why it's gridlocked in Washington now. Get a clue dude.
OMTE, you are kidding, right? It would help if YOU would get a clue, too.
rather obvious

Alpharetta, GA

#4856 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>y'know you and info-op seem to agree on many key points.and I agree with both of you on most of them.why do you call him a f****** dummy?
b'cuz he is?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4857 Mar 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
The fact is we are all to blame. I voted for Bush as did alot of folks did. We were angry about 9/11 and our anger blinded us to the fact that the BushMaster were raping our a$$. Obama hasn't been able to accomplish hardly anything due to putting out fires that were already in motion when he came into office. My anger has cost me severely in my past and it's costing this country now. We are to blame for Bush as well as Obama. What kills me is the nation all but banned the Dixie chicks for making the slightest negative remark about Bush, but is alright for the media now to call Obama a liar and a terrorist. Why does he not get the same respect as bush? He certainly isn't any worse than bush. He is our president and when we show a total lack of respect for him. We show a toal lack of respect for this country. It makes us look weak and divided to the world.

Bush did his share of harm to this country and Obama has taken up exactly where Bush left off. I have trouble with accepting the truth and transparency that was promised by Obama. It does not exist.
As far as the news media saying anything bad about Obama,--I don't see it. They have let this man get away with everything. Just take a look at Benghazi for example. That whole thing was an obvious lie and and the truth is still being covered up. The same goes for Eric Holders Fast and furious gun deals. Now Obama would like to take your guns away but his dropping polls are stopping him. The economy is dismal and Obama refuses to cut spending and even try to balance a budget.I wish you and I could just keep spending more with less income. Oh that's right, He wants to raise taxes again. The man is an obvious socialist, so no I do not respect him but I do respect his rank of Office as the President of the United States. To be clear he is not the first President that I have had no respect for and probably not the last.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4858 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not meaning to be rude either,but if you'd explain yourself better then the less enlightened among us would not need to figure it out.c'mon,give us a break.
Come on guy. Glorya figured it out in 3 seconds.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4859 Mar 19, 2013
you scrape a little skin off of a well-spoken neutral,and look who shows up.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4860 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on guy. Glorya figured it out in 3 seconds.
maybe glorya is a lot wiser than me.i only asked a simple question and was answered with an insult.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4861 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>in our heads? or over our heads?guess that depends on whether or not someone agrees with you,huh.
Yes, it went over your head. The demons in each of our heads are the different people that we blame our troubles on. They simply trouble us. I may have one or two and you may have only one. They might very well be different people and probably are depending if we think as a liberal or a conservative. I don't know why it is that way because one would think that facts are facts and one can only see facts one way. As I have said before I am a realist. That does seem to bother some people but I see things that are ugly as ugly. I see good as good. I see evil as evil. I normally can smell a scam 10 miles off. It isn't always easy being me because I have never been able to wear rose colored glasses to ease my expectations or my pain of seeing bad people continuing to fool and take advantage of many people of the world.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4862 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
you scrape a little skin off of a well-spoken neutral,and look who shows up.
Do you speak of me? I am transparent and what you see is what you get. I do not mince my thoughts or words no matter who it is about. I am only human and I am not God. Therefore I do not judge. I see things through a conservatives eye. But being a realist gives me some libertarian qualities also. You do not have to agree with me as that is what America is about. All I ask is for you to give me a fair hearing and get the facts. If you prove me wrong than I will admit it. If you are wrong, then you admit it. That is all I ask of anyone.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4863 Mar 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>maybe glorya is a lot wiser than me.i only asked a simple question and was answered with an insult.

It wasn't meant to be an insult. If I insult you there will be no mistaking that it is an insult.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4864 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak of me? I am transparent and what you see is what you get. I do not mince my thoughts or words no matter who it is about. I am only human and I am not God. Therefore I do not judge. I see things through a conservatives eye. But being a realist gives me some libertarian qualities also. You do not have to agree with me as that is what America is about. All I ask is for you to give me a fair hearing and get the facts. If you prove me wrong than I will admit it. If you are wrong, then you admit it. That is all I ask of anyone.
fair nuff.saying something is 'over someones head' and maybe they should try to figure it out just seems a little judgemental to me-but who am I to judge.besides me,there seem to be a few others that did know exactly what you meant,either.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4865 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak of me? I am transparent and what you see is what you get. I do not mince my thoughts or words no matter who it is about. I am only human and I am not God. Therefore I do not judge. I see things through a conservatives eye. But being a realist gives me some libertarian qualities also. You do not have to agree with me as that is what America is about. All I ask is for you to give me a fair hearing and get the facts. If you prove me wrong than I will admit it. If you are wrong, then you admit it. That is all I ask of anyone.
to the best of my recollections,i don't recall disagreeing with you,i only asked that you clarify your stance and was rebuked as some sort of dunce for doing so.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4866 Mar 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, it went over your head. The demons in each of our heads are the different people that we blame our troubles on. They simply trouble us. I may have one or two and you may have only one. They might very well be different people and probably are depending if we think as a liberal or a conservative. I don't know why it is that way because one would think that facts are facts and one can only see facts one way. As I have said before I am a realist. That does seem to bother some people but I see things that are ugly as ugly. I see good as good. I see evil as evil. I normally can smell a scam 10 miles off. It isn't always easy being me because I have never been able to wear rose colored glasses to ease my expectations or my pain of seeing bad people continuing to fool and take advantage of many people of the world.
well,with you being the realist,i guess the rest of us should just stop posting and take whatever you say as the gospel"according to dave",huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know Sarah milford Aug 12 Randy 1
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug 5 Retired Military 2
News Suit certified as class action (Mar '08) Aug 3 RealAttorney 13
News Miss Sophie: These vegetables need only a simpl... Aug 2 TivoliTrailRoad 1
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 3
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 100
Shia Labeouf Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 2

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages