Soldier found slain in Savannah

Soldier found slain in Savannah

There are 2 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Soldier found slain in Savannah. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

Police say a 21-year-old soldier from Hunter Army Airfield was found dead on Savannah's Hutchinson Island, not long before his 1-year-old child was discovered unharmed in an abandoned car seat several miles away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

Spc Fuller

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2009
i just walked with him during pt and played with his son at the cookout. i cant believe this. what happen man?
SPC B

Savannah, GA

#2 Jul 7, 2009
He was a really sweet person never really talked to people he didn't know. How could this happen to one of GODS children. Here we are trying to protect our country and people are taking us out. Whos protecting us. He was here and just hours later he was gone.RIP you will be missed dearly. My prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) 19 hr poolernewbie 96
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Jun 1 Twinin 5
Helicopters all day, all night May 30 Richer or poorer 1
Ravenna Connell-Douglas May '17 old friend 3
Trump-Repubs Bringing back Military Draft? May '17 Joe 3
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) May '17 Anonymous 22
Review: Meadowbrook Truck Sales (Jan '15) Sep '16 Bobcat 3

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages