Marijuana faces an uncertain future i...

Marijuana faces an uncertain future in northern Colorado communities

There are 6 comments on the greeleytribune.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Marijuana faces an uncertain future in northern Colorado communities. In it, greeleytribune.com reports that:

JOSHUA [email protected] John Rotherham, owner of Nature's Herbs & Wellness Center, stands in the greenhouse at the medical marijuana center in Garden City on Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at greeleytribune.com.

Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2013
The growers and sellers should find a sympathetic attorney to represent them. If these morons are going to ban pot make sure it costs both towns millions to do so! Hurt the puritans where it hurts the most-in their wallets!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The growers and sellers should find a sympathetic attorney to represent them. If these morons are going to ban pot make sure it costs both towns millions to do so! Hurt the puritans where it hurts the most-in their wallets!
Yeah ,right!! Millions and millions on sales of Zig Zags? The rest is behind the scenes,......... until they get caught over limits. DREAM ON!!!
Chamberman

Loveland, CO

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Grow your own! HASHSCHOOL.org
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ,right!! Millions and millions on sales of Zig Zags? The rest is behind the scenes,......... until they get caught over limits. DREAM ON!!!
You sound like a typical rethug!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a typical rethug!
You sound like a typical piece of democrap.

Go smoke another bowl, stoner.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Chamberman wrote:
Grow your own! HASHSCHOOL.org
You really need to visit my website!

www.KissMyWhiteAss.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go NoCo projects could be threatened as financi... Jul 21 Elise Gingerich 1
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Jul 13 Victim 21
News Demand Radio Host Trevor Carey Disavow Remarks ... (Mar '09) Jul 9 Ric 7
News Greeley resident asked to remove American flag ... Jun 26 cress1948 1
Moving to Greeley! Jun '16 Pokeyr24 1
News Man accused of bar hopping on lawnmower, charge... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Corbutt of the Joke 2
PLEXUS, has anyone tried it for weight loss? (Mar '14) Mar '14 boo1 1

Garden City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Garden City Mortgages