###Anyone know either Froman brother ...... Mike or Greg????

Posted in the Garden City Forum

tom

Belleville, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Does anyone know these brothers. They were friends of mine years ago when they lived in Springfield Illinois and then they moved back to Greeley. Might be working in food and beverage.

In my search, looks like one of them may have lived in Durango for a while too, but I'm guessing they are in Greeley.

Thanks
Tom

Belleville, IL

#2 Dec 19, 2010
Any suggestions on how to look??
still looking

United States

#3 May 13, 2011

still looking ........
Ann Rasmussen

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 24, 2011
tom wrote:
Does anyone know these brothers. They were friends of mine years ago when they lived in Springfield Illinois and then they moved back to Greeley. Might be working in food and beverage.
In my search, looks like one of them may have lived in Durango for a while too, but I'm guessing they are in Greeley.
Thanks
Hello,
Yes Iam Mike adn Gregs half sister Ann in Greeley. Mike passed away almost 10 years ago :( Greg is in the area but not sure where. Who are you?
Tom W

Alton, IL

#6 May 19, 2013
Ann Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Yes Iam Mike adn Gregs half sister Ann in Greeley. Mike passed away almost 10 years ago :( Greg is in the area but not sure where. Who are you?
I had given up hoping to get a response here on the Froman bros but just checked back. So if you happen to see this ...... I'm Tom W. I was very good friends with Mike and Greg in Springfield Ill in the late 70's. Mike was married to Melodie at the time, and I was actually renting a house with Greg for awhile with another guy Jon Donnan. I really liked the Fromans and we had some great times. If you do find this, please tell Greg hello and I was just trying to get in touch with him as I thought at the time I might be passing through Colorado. I hesitate to put any personal contact info on here for fear of getting spammed to death. If you have any way of getting in touch please let me know. I'll try to remember to check back periodically for awhile.
Thanks so very much for your response.
just a friend

United States

#7 May 27, 2013
I am sorry to tell you this but Greg passed away on Feb 18 of this year after a hard fought courageous battle with liver desease. He was a good man,and a true rare friend. A friend of Greg's.
Tom W

Alton, IL

#8 Jun 30, 2013
just a friend wrote:
I am sorry to tell you this but Greg passed away on Feb 18 of this year after a hard fought courageous battle with liver desease. He was a good man,and a true rare friend. A friend of Greg's.
Hey there friend of Greg's,

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I had some fun and crazy times with him and his brother Mike in Springfield years ago. They were true free spirits and both had wonderful hearts. I've thought about them often over the years and wish I had tried to track them down sooner. Mike's ex-wife Melodie died about 2 years ago also, and Greg's and my roommate for awhile in Springfield ... Jon .... died in 2001.

Again ...... I am so sorry for you. He was a great guy.
Take care.

Tom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garden City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazon Sat Des 1
Review: Burnout Grill (Jul '10) Apr 21 Milliken resident 3
News Weld women are good choices to be judge (Jul '07) Apr 18 Justice 17
Review: Sophie's Choice Cleaning Service LLC Mar '15 Fisher 1
News Man accused of bar hopping on lawnmower, charge... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Corbutt of the Joke 2
PLEXUS, has anyone tried it for weight loss? (Mar '14) Mar '14 boo1 1
Looking for some teacup yorkie puppies, if anyb... (Aug '12) Feb '14 Crystal 2
More from around the web

Garden City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]