Dundalk woman, 19, killed in crash on...

Dundalk woman, 19, killed in crash on Route 50 -

There are 77 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 4, 2007, titled Dundalk woman, 19, killed in crash on Route 50 -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

An accident that involved five vehicles and shut down U.S. 50 last night at the end of the Labor Day weekend killed a 19-year-old Dundalk woman, Maryland State Police said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
On Behalf of the family

Halethorpe, MD

#63 Sep 10, 2007
Thank you to all the well wishers. Hundreds showed for Brielle's funeral, it was standing room only at the church. She is looking down on us from a better place and her mother has released her into God's hands. Al questions have not been answered but what is done is done, there is no place to go but forward and we hope that everyone lives life to the fullest. Pay no mind to the nay sayers because we know what is in our heart. Again, Thank you to everyone who has been positive in our life.
new york

AOL

#64 Sep 11, 2007
mike wrote:
I love the people tha come back bashing the "disrespectful" posters by telling them they hope they die... yeah.. right.. that makes u a whole lot better of a person.. and by the way.. feel bad for the familys but its the kids own fault.. a car doesnt drift across the median unless the driver is being unattentive. unless if its the car from nightrider.. then I could understand it not being any of the passengers fault
you know some people should never assume she did not drift she tried to avoid an accident in front of her and went into other lane so please if you have no facts keep your thoughts to your ignorant self.
new york

AOL

#65 Sep 11, 2007
you know some people should never assume she did not drift she tried to avoid an accident in front of her and went into other lane so please if you have no facts keep your thoughts to your ignorant self.
fergo

Rosedale, MD

#66 Sep 14, 2007
dont talk trash about her. she was my friend and she will be missed...and to the ones that said she was texting or drunk she wasnt...get your facts right before you say something!
Joe

Odenton, MD

#67 Sep 15, 2007
fergo wrote:
dont talk trash about her. she was my friend and she will be missed...and to the ones that said she was texting or drunk she wasnt...get your facts right before you say something!
dont waste her memory on argument with fools.

Peace to her family and friends.
Nick

Fallston, MD

#68 Sep 25, 2007
Brielle Newland,
what more can I say about her other than one of a kind an you will be missed.... Sorely....
Man it really hurts when I remember the first time we met when I started workin' up at Pizza Hut an you were on the register gettin' smart wit me. Everytime I made a delivery you always had somethin' to say. "What you lookin' at" You were always a playful person with a beautiful smile.
Well Bre i'm lookin' up at you.
NEW YORK

AOL

#69 Nov 25, 2007
Anon wrote:
No she was probably texting AND drunk.
NO SHE WAS NOT DRUNK YOU DUMB A HOLE
lmb5220

New Britain, CT

#70 Dec 15, 2007
Thomas wrote:
She was probably texting.
first of all she wasnt even the driver...get ur facts stright..no one was texting...
im so sorry

Baltimore, MD

#71 Dec 29, 2007
IM SORRY FOR THE LOST, RIP BRIELLE MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT IS SO SAD I KNOW HOW THE FAMILY FEEL CAUSE IM GOING THREW SOMTHING LIKE THAT TOO RIP BRIELLE.
im so sorry

Baltimore, MD

#72 Dec 29, 2007
RIP BRIELLE
neka

Clarksburg, MD

#73 Jun 9, 2008
Jay wrote:
sad, i was 10 cars back.
okay who ever this is you don't kno what you are talkin about. i am her sister and for your info she was in the back seat sleep so guess what you need too mind your own buisness and you need to get ya facts straight before you say anything. so you need too fall back and get off our swagga and recognize who you are talkin about. PUMP YOUR BREAKS NEXT TIME!!!! this time i'm being nice about it.....
BUTTERBALL

Woodbridge, VA

#74 Apr 5, 2009
Thomas wrote:
She was probably texting.
THAT WAS A VERY INCONSIDERATE THING TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE YOU NEVER MET EVE IF THAT WAS THE CASE THE PERSON DONT DESERVE TO DIE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE TEXTING YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE
BUTTERBALL

Woodbridge, VA

#75 Apr 5, 2009
brielle is in a better place its sad er life ending so early but her spirit her pictures and your memories of her will always live on RIP Brielle
ser

Bowie, MD

#76 May 1, 2009
We all need to be right with Christ.Because we never know. It sounds like she was a sweet girl. Most people who think they'll come to Christ on the 12th hour usually die on the 11th.
Material

Bayonne, NJ

#77 May 3, 2009
Thomas wrote:
She was probably texting.
for the record she was texting stupid & that was also my cousin so i would appreciate if you left ya rude comments elsewhere.
Material

Bayonne, NJ

#78 May 3, 2009
for the record she wasn't texting stupid & that was also my cousin so i would appreciate if you left ya rude comments elsewhere.
Baltimore Mom

Baltimore, MD

#79 Aug 20, 2010
It is a shame to think we are so consumed with ourselves that we don't consider the thoughts and feelings of those left behind to suffer such a loss. As a parent, I am deeply saddened and only hope the family will turn to God to aid them in their healing. We will never understand why something so senseless happens. Pray for them instead of judging them. One day something senseless will happen in all of our lives. I can only HOPE someone will PRAY for all of you INSTEAD of JUDGE YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gambrills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find Mary Ellen, Betty or Rose Johnso... (Apr '12) Aug 13 JWR 7
Crofton demographics changing... Aug 11 Monroe 1
Roy Rogers Aug 11 Montie 1
News Crofton speedway noise bill gets restart (Sep '09) Jul '15 Jon 28
News Steak 'n Shake opening in Millersville June 1 Jul '15 MyChicagoSteak 3
News County Council to discuss cutting utility rates Jul '15 brian schneider 1
News Jewish Community Festival Jul '15 Tamyla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gambrills Mortgages