Woman Slain In Her Knox County Home |...

Woman Slain In Her Knox County Home | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 4 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Woman Slain In Her Knox County Home | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Sheriff's investigators on Monday said a woman was shot in the head in her rural Knox County home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Rob

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2009
my friend goes to her church. she said when the sheriff released the dog and they picked it up, it burried it's face in my friends lap and whined and cried. she said it was the saddest thing she ever saw. she said jean was a wonderful person and a very close friend.

i hope whoever did this pulls a gun on the cops so they can shoot him (or them).
Sister

Naperville, IL

#2 Dec 21, 2009
I also have a friend who goes to her church and she said they are all stunned and devastated. It is just horrible.2
Jesse

Baldwin Park, CA

#3 Dec 21, 2009
another sad day...
another senseless act of violence...
another angel gone to heaven...
she will be missed by many
Independent Thinker

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Rob wrote:
my friend goes to her church. she said when the sheriff released the dog and they picked it up, it burried it's face in my friends lap and whined and cried. she said it was the saddest thing she ever saw. she said jean was a wonderful person and a very close friend.
i hope whoever did this pulls a gun on the cops so they can shoot him (or them).
Poor Fancy. So someone took her then? Did Tracy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gambier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuckolding Nov 12 Eeking 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Nov 8 Cassandra 21
Courtney Kessler Nov 1 The truth 1
Miss AMERICA - Nort Fork School! Oct '17 Eeking 1
Denise Ruza Sep '17 Billy Higgs 1
Loretta Blair Sep '17 Rita Runion 2
Anyone know this trash ball (Mar '17) Sep '17 Victor D 4

Gambier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance