Body Found In Septic Tank May Be Fugi...

Body Found In Septic Tank May Be Fugitive Who Vanished In '09 | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 51 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 14, 2011, titled Body Found In Septic Tank May Be Fugitive Who Vanished In '09 | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

An autopsy will be performed Friday to try and determine the identity of a body that was discovered inside a septic tank near an abandoned home in Knox County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny Bones

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2011
What a crappy way to go.

*rim shot on a snare drum followed by the ping of a cymbal*
Poisonous Nutt

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2011
cue banjos
John

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Thank You Funny, They took the post down though
Leroy Says

Lucasville, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2011
was he dead before he was put in, or did he know he was gonna be in DEEP DO-DO?
nonametoblame

Pickerington, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Ah poop on him.
republicrat

Lynchburg, OH

#8 Jul 14, 2011
my condolences to the families involved.

but honestly something about this story stinks to high heavens. and we will get to the bottom of it.
What do U expect

Naperville, IL

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Sibling Rivalry.
jacsm

Cutler, OH

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Is it me or have too many bodies have been found in the septic tanks? How many of these have we heard? After the first one many others thought this was a good way to dispose of the body. Maybe from now on when someone goes missing the septic tank is the first place law enforcement should look.
Educated

Pickerington, OH

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Black people own homes too... We just don't tend to buy homes in rural areas where a septic tank is needed!
GCC2011

New York, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2011
"Did this guy have an affair and try to steal his children away from their other parent and wind up in the septic tank also? Thats where selfish people end up most of the time. Sink or swim. glub glub glub...."
EZ Questions, you're a pretty sick piece of crap. Sounds like you belong in a septic tank.
jeeplady99

United States

#15 Jul 14, 2011
Maybe since he was a bad person he shot his bad self and fell in the sepic tank
Jeff3157

Cambridge, OH

#16 Jul 14, 2011
wonder boy wrote:
What is it with white folks and septic tanks?? I would say lets open them all up boys and see whats the rest of you guys are hiding. I bet that we will all be suprised because there are a lot of missing folks around these parts.
Not trying to be mean; or anything; or harsh; but this sounds like a rerun of the summer inman death here... & I agree; what is this with Septic Tanks?? I think I am going to start going to septic tanks; & see who I can find.. Stinky job; some1 has to do it; huh?? But; Septic tanks???? Come on ppl. EWWWWWWWWWWWW...
Jeff3157

Cambridge, OH

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's most likely because more white folks actually own a home.
Not Neccessairly true huh; it's other reasons too; it has to do with relationships too.
Tone

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jul 14, 2011
Educated on leaching wrote:
Black people own homes too... We just don't tend not to pay for them with our own money. We let (expect) yall' to take care of any costs involved.
Haha- Love it!
Jeff3157

Cambridge, OH

#19 Jul 14, 2011
Hey; Let's not put any1 else in septic tanks here... I dont care what they are like; Dont need to dig anymore out of septic tanks here... U ppl. in Columbus do enough damage over there; without having to do anymore... this is your everyday thing; or what? Murdering ppl., shooting ppl., Is that all U ppl. know how to do? Why not work on a farm; work farm is in order... every citizen needs to work on a farm; find something more constructive to do; besides MURDERING PPL. U dont think that ppl. deserve to live; then you all need to start to read the bible...
Ummmm

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 14, 2011
Jeff3157 wrote:
Hey; Let's not put any1 else in septic tanks here... I dont care what they are like; Dont need to dig anymore out of septic tanks here... U ppl. in Columbus do enough damage over there; without having to do anymore... this is your everyday thing; or what? Murdering ppl., shooting ppl., Is that all U ppl. know how to do? Why not work on a farm; work farm is in order... every citizen needs to work on a farm; find something more constructive to do; besides MURDERING PPL. U dont think that ppl. deserve to live; then you all need to start to read the bible...
I sure hope English is your second language.
Randy Savage

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jul 14, 2011
This guy was knee deep in s**t.
tigger

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 14, 2011
Jeff3157 wrote:
Brought to you by our friends from south of the border. If not, then you need to start reading more than the bible...

“Cultural Futurist”

Since: Aug 09

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 14, 2011
Home For Sale
jeff

Columbus, OH

#26 Jul 14, 2011
Wow two brothers fighting? One's dead? This don't look good for the other brother....

Looks like he has a motive to me.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gambier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug court sucks balls (Oct '11) Sun mother of addict 12
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Oct '16 Amber 10
News Families who empathize with Pughs want more don... (Jun '06) Jul '16 Dollar Bill 4
Ron who mowes golf course (Apr '16) Jun '16 rolland 3
Missing person (Mar '16) Jun '16 curious 2
News Richard H. Biehl (May '16) May '16 Jane 1

Gambier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gambier Mortgages