Galveston deputy's father killed in o...

Galveston deputy's father killed in overnight motorcycle wreck

There are 5 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Galveston deputy's father killed in overnight motorcycle wreck. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

The father of a Galveston County Sheriff's Office deputy was killed and the deputy almost lost his life in a series of early Saturday morning accidents on state Highway 6. Off duty deputy Chase Hunt and his father Danny Hunt, 54, were riding their motorcycles westbound on Highway 6 at about 12:50 a.m. when the deputy 's ball cap blew off his head, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

The Truth

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
That is so rude of you to say. A person should be allowed to stop and get an item off the side of the road, no matter what it is. It's not his fault the accident happened its the stupid people that were drinking and driving.
goody

Dallas, TX

#5 May 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="liquor & Poker"]Are you sure he wasn't standing in the road holding his shield?[/QUOTE]your a DUMB A S S
goody

Dallas, TX

#7 May 21, 2013
Liquor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that it was Mr Poker standing in the road holding his shield.
We know who the Dumb ### is.
we know you are the DUMB a s s
what

Dallas, TX

#9 May 22, 2013
Johnny Hi wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, who was standing in the road?
maybe that was not the smart thing to do but y'all don't have to make fun of him he died LEAVE it alone R.I.P. myfriend
davis

Dallas, TX

#10 May 29, 2013
R.I.P.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galveston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot trannys in Galveston? (May '15) Sep 23 adam91 3
Corrupt Wayne Kessler (Mar '13) Sep 20 Chickfila 6
Perch Trap Sep 14 iknow 2
Trade Thomas Sep 14 Lovely 1
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Sep 11 EnemyOfEnemysFriend 71
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Sep 5 Billygene 3
News We're In A Hurricane Drought? Tell That To Vict... Sep 2 Actual Science 1

Galveston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance