A Wrong Turn

Full story: Houston Press
Fred Mueller steered his truck through the open-window welcome of Gulf air atop the I-45 Causeway, descending into his first Galveston Isle-style Mardi Gras adventure. Full Story
Joe

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Now that the truth has finally come out and the young Mr. Mueller has been vindicated it's time for everyone who jumped on the lynching bandwagon to recant their scornful accusations and skulk back to their little holes in the mud. I'm talking to YOU, Messrs. Smith & Hassler, along with all the other sanctimonious reprobates so quick to condemn yet unwilling to retract that condemnation when when the truth is out.

Shakespeare was right.
Bill

Irving, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2012
I had a friend who was railroaded like that when he was 19. He killed himself later because of the names people called him. Two years later, the cops fessed up that it was all a mistake, that the kid wasn't even THERE.
Joe

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Oh yes, one other thing...

Clearly, the Galveston PD is unable to maintain its professionalism and objectivity, not to mention their OATH to uphold both the laws of the State of Texas and the Constitution of the United States. The people of Galveston, as well as the rest of us, would be far better off if Capt. Jeff Heyse and the "officers" under his command would find employment better suited to their abilities and leave law enforcement to someone more emotionally stable. Might I suggest something in the waste disposal industry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galveston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Area 51 Auto's 3 hr Rblack 1
Trying to find Kathy Turner Miller Dec 24 Blueorchid 2
New crossfit gym in SF next to KFC Dec 23 Rae 1
Shelly Mahle (Nov '13) Dec 23 Nicole 15
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Debate: Marijuana - Galveston, TX (Sep '10) Dec 15 Robert 36

Galveston News Video

Galveston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Galveston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Galveston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Galveston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:02 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:02PM
Grading Houston's Positional Units in Week 17
Bleacher Report 4:32 PM
Making the Case for Watt as MVP
ESPN 5:24 PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship