A Wrong Turn

There are 3 comments on the Houston Press story from Feb 1, 2012, titled A Wrong Turn. In it, Houston Press reports that:

Fred Mueller steered his truck through the open-window welcome of Gulf air atop the I-45 Causeway, descending into his first Galveston Isle-style Mardi Gras adventure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

Joe

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Now that the truth has finally come out and the young Mr. Mueller has been vindicated it's time for everyone who jumped on the lynching bandwagon to recant their scornful accusations and skulk back to their little holes in the mud. I'm talking to YOU, Messrs. Smith & Hassler, along with all the other sanctimonious reprobates so quick to condemn yet unwilling to retract that condemnation when when the truth is out.

Shakespeare was right.
Bill

Spring, TX

#2 Feb 3, 2012
I had a friend who was railroaded like that when he was 19. He killed himself later because of the names people called him. Two years later, the cops fessed up that it was all a mistake, that the kid wasn't even THERE.
Joe

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Oh yes, one other thing...

Clearly, the Galveston PD is unable to maintain its professionalism and objectivity, not to mention their OATH to uphold both the laws of the State of Texas and the Constitution of the United States. The people of Galveston, as well as the rest of us, would be far better off if Capt. Jeff Heyse and the "officers" under his command would find employment better suited to their abilities and leave law enforcement to someone more emotionally stable. Might I suggest something in the waste disposal industry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galveston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Harvey washed this sea creature onto ... Sep 20 Johnny Doe 3
News Strange creature found in Texas following Hurri... Sep 16 I Am Enzo - The B... 5
Arthur Diamond (Jun '10) Sep 11 Diamond Girl 11
Assistance Sep 11 Petowner 1
News The Latest: Houston mayor defends decision not ... Sep 6 Fart Help 24
News A nickname proposal for Shane Sobnosky (Oct '09) Sep 5 Anonymous 6
c.p.s. investigator Aug 31 Mouser 3

Galveston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galveston Mortgages