Kismet Morrison
SixSixSix

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Watch out, there's a child molester in the schools. His name is Kismet Morrison. When I was in 7th grade at Maple Crest, he was a substitute in my lit. class. He said he wanted to teach me to play chess so I would stay after school with him. This dirty %*#*%& started rubbing my ass and tried to grab my stuff from behind. KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM HIM. He was even asking how my parents react when I tell things so he would know they wouldn't believe me. He has friends in the police and two judges I can name that helped to keep him out of trouble. I tried to confront him one day as an adult, to see how the coward feels about it now and he called the police saying i was messing with his wife. Needless to say I went to jail and received threats against pursuing charging him and or filing suit.
THIS MAN IS A CHILD MOLESTER!! KEEP YOU CHILDREN AWAY FROM HIM
LUVmYhORSE

Munster, IN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
AGREE HE IS THE FREAK & NEEDS TO BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY!!!!
bonnerboy

Chatham, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2015
LUVmYhORSE wrote:
AGREE HE IS THE FREAK & NEEDS TO BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY!!!!
He's one if my teachers...
nnnohuil

Kokomo, IN

#5 Oct 6, 2015
is this true
Whydoyoucare

Kokomo, IN

#6 Oct 6, 2015
Is this true? He is one of my teachers.
blueberry

Kokomo, IN

#7 Oct 6, 2015
Why are you just saying something now?
fiefye

Kokomo, IN

#8 Oct 6, 2015
It is true, because he always stares at me in class, and touches my sides. He's a pervert/pedophile.
blueberry

Kokomo, IN

#9 Oct 6, 2015
if this is not true you are messed up for saying that. I am one of his students now and he is weird, but I don't think he did that. You should've reported to the principal and your parents.
thatblackgirlin4 thperiod

Kokomo, IN

#10 Oct 6, 2015
Y'all bogus lol. Now I'm not going to say that it isn't true because I didn't witness it myself. But your story doesn't add up. I mean for one, if you did tell someone what he was doing to you, besides social media, him and you would've been taken to court. He would've been the one to get arrested, friends with the police/judge, or not. Secondly, you should've told your parents. I get that telling people things like this is hard, and everything, but if you were big, and bad enough to tell the whole internet, than you should've been able to tell actual people. There are ways that you could've gotten help. Like maybe one day, you could've recorded you guys during the chess thing after school, or recorded what he was saying to you, you would have proof! So whether he's friends with a judge or not he would've gotten in trouble, because you would've had proof. If you can name the cops that could keep him out of trouble, REPORT THEM. They can lose their job over that kind of stuff. They are supposed to protect the people, not put them in harm. Lastly, if this incident really did happen like you said I am sorry. There are doubts, about your claim, but only you yourself, and Mr.Morrison truly know what happened. I have him as a teacher, and although he is weird, he doesn't seem like the type of person who would try and physically be involved with kids. He's a cool dude.
haes frei sdua yrd

Kokomo, IN

#11 Oct 7, 2015
im in his class right now at maple crest middle and he always be looking at peoples butt and eww he is just a pervert. Stay away from him
Satan
#12 Apr 20, 2016
fiefye wrote:
It is true, because he always stares at me in class, and touches my sides. He's a pervert/pedophile.
That's called "grooming" and it's a very serious offense.
MKJ

Kokomo, IN

#13 Apr 21, 2017
Hey you are just all mad because he
yelled at you guys because you didn't do your homework he is a great teacher and all he ever did was teach you guys so don't make news if you don't like him then don't make up lies.
MJB

Kempton, IN

#14 Apr 21, 2017
Im in his class right now (his advanced class) and he is showing us this. THIS IS SUCh A LIE!!!!!! IF HE WAS A MOLESTER HE WOULDNT BE TEACHING RIGHT NOW!!
Correll

Kokomo, IN

#15 Apr 21, 2017
Okay you guys are just acting immature, Mr.Morrison is my teacher and he is one of the best teachers that I have ever had. Now you guys are in the 8th grade, so act your age not a 7 year old.
Gabby

Kokomo, IN

#16 Apr 21, 2017
I have Mr. Morrison right now and he is not weird or a pervert. You are all just mad because you got in trouble by him. He is a great teacher who really cares about his students. He is one of the best teachers at Maple Crest, and would never think of doing anything like that.
Malori

Kokomo, IN

#17 Apr 21, 2017
You guys are really low for making something like this , Mr.Morrison is the best English teacher I have ever had. He cares about his students and loves his job. So before you make a post about this just to get attention, think twice.
kayla

Kokomo, IN

#18 Apr 22, 2017
This is all a lie I have him and he doesn't stare at the kids in an inappropriate why so grow up if he was he still wouldn't be teaching

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galveston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Altana brown Mar 27 Mofobatman 1
Heather phillipson Feb '18 Yumma 1
Greg goodnight Feb '18 ManUP 3
News Mysterious event reported near Tipton-Howard Co... (Apr '08) Jan '18 Blondie 129
Kokomo Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jan '18 Musikologist 15
Nudes Jan '18 jehovah cordell 2
Damn she's hot Dec '17 Hungrayman 1

Galveston Jobs

Personal Finance

Galveston Mortgages