Joel Brewster
Seriously

Wyanet, IL

#1 Mar 5, 2013
how can someone who has so many DUI's run a business? He can't even drive a lawn mower because of his DUI and yet has a mower business. Can't read either.
task force team

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2013
You let us handle this misty mountain hop by led zepplin. We are investigating a thought crime involving a certain joel brewster. Now let's listen to misty....mountain hop. There's a tear in my beer and I'm crieing for you dear. Down in new orleans reports of hank williams sr. Me o mi o pick guitar fill fruit jars me o mi o ....and this man came busting in wearing skullys mask demanding we hand over the head of a lost dog that everyone has seen in the newspapers. The preachers body was ravaged by stray cats some believe it shows he was a vampire. This was heard on the texas radio and the big beat. Down in the deep south...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is spencer chayer cheating (Jul '13) 3 min Kys 4
Kpd snitches 6 min Kys 2
Your Approved Auto (Jan '10) 35 min Jeez 40
America has been at war for 200+ years 2 hr Uncalled for 2
Crapville Kewanee 2 hr Uncalled for 10
Keep a word drop a word. (Apr '10) 23 hr Steve O 1,574
Cops "Think" they are above the law 23 hr Fed up 1

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance