What happened to Rob Wood

What happened to Rob Wood

Posted in the Galva Forum

Curious

Sandwich, IL

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Anybody know whatever happened to Rob Wood or how to get ahold of him? Know he lived in Tennessee for awhile. Then I heard he was in Neponset for a time before moving to the Galesburg area.Would like to talk to him if possible.
Francis

Princeton, IL

#2 Nov 22, 2012
He lives in Abingdon now
Curious

Sandwich, IL

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Do you talk to him.
Curious

Sandwich, IL

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Rrancis, I have been tryin' to locate Rob for a very long time. Came across his facebook account but guess he does not check it or use it much if at all. If you know him and talk to him, could you plese tell him to check his facebook account cause I left him a message and would very much like to talk with him. He can contact me through facebook.I would appreciate any help you could give me in contacting him. Thank you.
family

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Look his daughter up, she could help. She has a Facebook. Her name is Morgan dakotah wood. Shell probably help ya out.
Curious

Sandwich, IL

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Thank you for your help
Curious

Sandwich, IL

#8 Nov 23, 2012
peanut wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Morning Wood just a bit ago.
Is there anyway you could ask her to contact her dad and have him check his Facebook account? I am an old friend of Rob's from the early 1980's and would really like to contact him. The only way I know is to do so through his Facebook account -- as I already messaged him.
Curious

Sandwich, IL

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Tried to locate Rob's daughter on facebook but cannot seem to locate an account for her. Don't know her personally, any other suggestion would be helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Aug 23 Black Jack 37
Is this really taught? Aug 20 Sam Mellonock 7
Accident outside Galva Jul '16 bas1950 1
News Community Harvests Field For Farmer With Cancer... (Oct '15) Oct '15 CTCT 1
Sally Decrane (Aug '11) Feb '15 Phantom 2
Karissa Nash (Jan '15) Jan '15 Face 1
decent hospitals around Galva? (Oct '14) Oct '14 reality bites 2

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galva Mortgages