whos he

Geneseo, IL

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Anyone know anything about this Jessie guy from Galva that they call "TRASH"?
amanda

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2012
A close friend. Great guy. Always helpn someone. Couldn't ask for a better neighbor.
matrix666

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I could just smell the stink coming...from"who is he" seems amanda took out the trash before it blew down the streets it is a good thing "who is he"didn't persist with trashing trash cause wed have to take out the trash talkers and take em fishing down at walnut creek you fucks leave him alone lest the lord avenge thee
the office

Dahinda, IL

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Brewster is the boss and employer of trash. He is no longer with hangover but swinging from the sack of lawn and garden duties that joel brewster oversees like a mob boss. Other blacks that brewster hires is that jason daily idiot .
hey

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Actualy "Trash" does not work for him. He helps Brewster from time to time. "Trash" has his own company.
the office

Dahinda, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
let's get everyone out of "the office" and take a field trip down at walnut creek. Now everyone get on the bus, otis hellbilly is driving today.substitute driver for otto
blue bird bus

Dahinda, IL

#7 Mar 5, 2013
the office wrote:
let's get everyone out of "the office" and take a field trip down at walnut creek. Now everyone get on the bus, otis hellbilly is driving today.substitute driver for otto
. We have a imposter people... otto is always the bus driver. He don't need a sick day because he is immortal in cyber city. I can't speak for otis hellbilly cause he does what ever the f*ck he wants to do.that's why he scares me. Who ever the office is watch out for the real otis hellbilly. Why....he could be living close to ....."you" !!!! Leave the bussiness of the bus to the bus.
Grow Up

Wyanet, IL

#8 Mar 5, 2013
"Trash" has his own business and DOES NOT work with Brewster, he gives him some help once in a while but THAT IS IT!! Brewster is NO ONES boss. And Brewster is a fat lazy slob that can't run anything. He's not even suppose to ride a lawn mower cause he's an idiot.
area 51 taco stand

Dahinda, IL

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Anyone care for pedros tacos? We have bean and human brain nacho dip, and we have black helicopters circling around us. I met a man who claims he drank a beer with hank williams s.r. ghoast down in new orleans. He currantly lives in lafayette. He does psychic readings for free at south of sanity baptist church. If anyone in the kewnanne area in need of a job please contact area 51 and tell them you seen this advertisment at pedros tacos.
boogie man

Dahinda, IL

#10 Mar 5, 2013
1:30 in the morning.............. ( informercial) It works folks let me tell ya, I was down on luck, no money not even for one more beer to help with my suicide, and I met pedro coming through galva. He put me to work at the taco stand working midnight shift. I was in charge of the meat department. I prooved such a great help around the kitchen that he refered me to nevada district area 51. I even got a free ride by the blue bird bus in shackles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Segura 13 hr WOW 2
met my first true love Sep 22 Trailwalker 1
mike hall Sep 19 sad 1
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Sep 15 puzzled parent 4
Ashley luce is a sluut (May '10) Sep 14 Grown up 7
josh ainley gets 4 years for sexual abuse case.... (Dec '12) Sep 14 Packin Skinz 14
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 11 TinaRod31 43

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galva Mortgages