Truth coming out in Galva

Truth coming out in Galva

Posted in the Galva Forum

Diana

Des Moines, IA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
For all of you non believers! Check out the Galva news today. Everything is right in the police blotter today about this incident. This coach and all six of them children were given tickets for what they did that night. And not one thing about the mother. So who is lying now?
The next thing to watch for is to see what the States Attorney does and that will tell us exactly what charges they will be charged with.
I do have to admit one thing, I was lied to by the officer himself. He told me that this coach was arrested that night, and according to this police blotter the coach received a ticket only. So I guess we are not even able to believe what our local police even tell us. And I am sorry but that is sad, these individuals are hired to protect us and our children, the last thing we want is to have people on our force that lie to us. They are supposed to uphold the law.
Diana

Des Moines, IA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
I found this website today while searching and trying to find a way to stop all of this bulling at our schools. Maybe if we could get enough people to sign this petition we could get help in stopping it so it will not happen to our children anymore. Please take the time and go and sign this petition. It is free and only takes a couple of minutes to do it. We really need to do something before someone gets hurt terrible. These bullies are going around and doing something everyday to other children and it needs to be stopped. It is very disturbing to hear all of the stories these kids go through. Please take a couple minutes and fill out this form.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/stop-bullyin...
galvas best

Des Moines, IA

#3 Oct 1, 2009
the citizens of galva need to step up and defend their kids from coaches that cant seem to step up and admit wrong that would make me proud to live in galva
UNANSWERED QUESTION

Des Moines, IA

#4 Oct 2, 2009
ONE WONDERS WHY IT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR DENNIS ANDERSON THE TOP NOTCH PERSON OF JFL THE LEAGUE THAT THIS MONSTEROUS PERSON WHO LET 15YR OLDS HURT THIS 11YR OLD ON HOMECOMING NIGHT CONTINUE TO SHOW HIS UGLY MUG ON THE GALVA FOOTBALL FIELD WITH 11YR OLD CHILDREN AT HIS SIDE CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT QUESTION WHO HAS HE PAID OFF ?
read the galva news

Des Moines, IA

#5 Oct 10, 2009
read this week galva news you will find out that this coach from galva drove his van and allowed the dumb kids do this to this kid it just wasnt shaving cream it was paint balls air soft guns dobbers he was truly hurt and this is not a funny joke parents need to protect their kids from crap people like this that have no control over there kids and this coach should also be tamed down

“I WILL GET THE TRUTH”

Since: Nov 09

EVERYWHERE !!!

#6 Nov 14, 2009
i will git the truth he a pussie
galva-is-gross

Geneseo, IL

#7 Apr 9, 2012
it makes me feel good to see that Marty stodgel is still coaching....collecting money at games. He shouldnt be allowed to be around the school or children at all...but this is galva sooooo....
justsayin

United States

#8 May 28, 2012
If that 11yr old was my child and some dumbass let a bunch of older kids hurt him I would first stomp the stupid out that idiot coach and then personally go to the homes of them kids and demand their parents to take action. But how sad it is that most of their parents don't care becuz they think their kids are never in the wrong. If my kid had helped jump another younger kid I would beat the daylights out of them and show them how it feels. I was spanked as a kid and taugh to be respectful or be real sorry I wasn't later. Some parents need to stop worrying about time outs n start kickin some bratty ass kids asses. That's y Galva kids r pregnant before they are even 16 and runnin wild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
met my first true love Fri Trailwalker 1
Anthony Segura Sep 20 PettyPolitics 1
mike hall Sep 19 sad 1
Identity Thefy in Kewanee Sep 15 puzzled parent 4
Ashley luce is a sluut (May '10) Sep 14 Grown up 7
josh ainley gets 4 years for sexual abuse case.... (Dec '12) Sep 14 Packin Skinz 14
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Sep 11 TinaRod31 43

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galva Mortgages