Tourist Train

Dubuque, IA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I heard that Amtrak has been forced to put over 100 extra passenger cars on each train because of all of the tourists coming to the Kewanee train depot. I also heard there is an Amtrak stopping in Kewanee every 15 minutes to handle the demand.

Thank you Mr. Mayor and city council members for making Kewanee a tourist destination!
DUMMY

La Salle, IL

#2 Nov 23, 2012
THANK YOU FOR CLOSING TO HOMELESS PEOPLE. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO. AND THANKS SALVATION ARMY FOR NO HELP TO HOMELESS PEOPLE. I WOULDNT DONATE A DIME TO YOU. SO TAKE YOUR DONATIONS TO HELP ANOTHER STATE BUT DONT HELP YOUR OWN TOWN.WAY TO GO.
Chicagoan

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
I go to Kewanee by train to suck off other guys in the new depot. It's a well known hotspot for gay sex. I too thank the mayor for giving a place to meet in the middle of nowhere.
lol

Princeton, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2012
You people are the ones who voted him in.
Go Geese

Belleville, IL

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I stopped by to look at the new station yesterday and found a homeless dude living in and puking all over the men's restroom. I'm glad the city is paying or such a nice homeless shelter for drunks who need a warm place to deposit their vomit!
what up

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2012
Go Geese wrote:
I stopped by to look at the new station yesterday and found a homeless dude living in and puking all over the men's restroom. I'm glad the city is paying or such a nice homeless shelter for drunks who need a warm place to deposit their vomit!
I don't hardly think that is true. I know they have a tourist lady up there during the day and cameras in and out side of the building. You sure it wasn't you stopping to takea crap.
Jimmy Sotomayor

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2012
what up wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hardly think that is true. I know they have a tourist lady up there during the day and cameras in and out side of the building. You sure it wasn't you stopping to takea crap.
It is true that the train station has become a homeless shelter. It smells like the pisss and shyt and dirty homeless people who live there!
BHE Bachelor

Streator, IL

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Go Geese wrote:
Yes, I have seen such things in the train station too, so I can attest that the place is already nasty. Lots of drunks, homeless and drug addicts use the place as shelter. It's too bad because it really is a nice station; however, being the way it is now, I am guessing the entire place is ruined.
GAW 92

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
I got blown in the train station last week. It don't matter that it was by another dude, it felt good, so it don't matter
Will

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Nice flagpole though!
doggie man

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Dec 9, 2012
I seen anette wickey tied to the tracks and the damn train derailed itself all along while some homeless guy was vommiting on the floor of the depot wich turned the homos on and they perfformed oral satifaction on each other and a small dog. I was dealing cocaine to the mayor who was giving a hand job to the train engineer who was black and a green bay packer fan. Lost my wallet but found it later in the vommit. A racoon was humping wickey while the gzays served up good ole slop at the station house. They're cooks work in whitie tighties with poop stains while singing willy wonka tunes. And if u dnt believe me ask the chicagoan after he swallows another load.
Micky

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Shyt, u no what I meen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever Tue Hater 4
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva Mon Mikee45 7
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Jul 24 truth is wrong 74
Family Video Idiots (Jan '12) Jul 22 Ihate idiots 14
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 (Jul '15) Jul 20 kki 2
News Community Harvests Field For Farmer With Cancer... (Oct '15) Oct '15 CTCT 1
Sally Decrane (Aug '11) Feb '15 Phantom 2

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galva Mortgages