2 dogs in Galva
2LostDogs

Geneseo, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I was out with my dog today, and she ran off after something. I started to call her and two other older dogs came out of nowhere. Very timid, gentle dogs. There was absolutely no one else around and I have'nt seen anyone looking for them. The female is medium sized. Brown with a white and Brown polka-dot neck and belly. The other is a small male. Light brown and white coloring. No collars or tags. These dogs were definately someones pets at onetime. They are well trained and obey commands. I am hoping that someone can help findt their home! I found them by the Hartman trucking building in Galva by the old junk yard. If you have any information, please let me know. These poor pups!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather rucker 16 hr joker 1
Topix needs to be shut down. (Oct '13) 18 hr Kewanee 27
Family Video (Sep '10) Fri AdolfHitlerComman... 18
Boswell Distributing (Oct '13) Fri Jhng653 16
Something has changed Feb 23 Klink 4
News Community Harvests Field For Farmer With Cancer... (Oct '15) Oct '15 CTCT 1
Sally Decrane (Aug '11) Feb '15 Phantom 2

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galva Mortgages